Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked with children for over 30years and his lack of babbling and general actions ring some alarm bells for me. She may only share the muted stuff but seeing as she shares a lot I suspect there is either some neuro diversity or speech delay alongside the fact he often looks for approval when being filmed. I also suspect that daycare won’t raise it with her if they have any inkling who she is. Sad as it sounds some places ignore developmental issues or additional learning needs because they don’t need the drama from the parents.
A child his age should say around 200 words, A can say mayb 5? 10 max?
But when you have a unstable mother that is more worried about a forum than the health and safety of her children, what do you expect.
I've always said it a child development is what you Put in what you get out. A has been silenced from a young age, I've seen many clips of him where he looks at her for approval, I could see Simmy being quite a nasty yelling mum.
I also will point out the poor kid has had next to zero colour in his life, his toys and books are hidden away, all he has is his beige wooden climbing frame and recently a steel Grey bike. How can a child possibly learn when he has nothing interesting or appealing around him. His house is boring! No wonder she doesn't have play dates much at her house 😂 the mums know it ain't child friendly.
Unfortunately A is a cash cow assessory and his safety health and development is not on Simmys priority list.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So the photo of Asher and Ryder in Asher’s room with all the toys is hilarious! Especially Ryder just lying on the floor in some random position. Staged so well with Asher wanting to run off🤣 The ‘we played with all the toys’ but the toys just looked dumped in piles. Look at the cars, doesn’t look like they have been played with.
Also the play dough one. Why hand play dough to a child and give them nothing else to use with it?
She should be with him at the table with other items he can use to incorporate the play dough with. But no, her stupid followers won’t noticed how staged all of it was.
There’s definitely no play in what he is doing. He is taking toys out of a storage bag. She hasn’t set up anything for him to interact with. You can see in the next photo he’s not sure what to do with the item he has in front of him (book? Fine motor toy?)
The playdoh looks like it has a bite out of the side so he probably hasn’t got a clue what it is because she once again hasn’t set up his environment properly. So much money and there’s no dedicated play space - hardly aspirational.
---

A child his age should say around 200 words, A can say mayb 5? 10 max?
But when you have a unstable mother that is more worried about a forum than the health and safety of her children, what do you expect.
I've always said it a child development is what you Put in what you get out. A has been silenced from a young age, I've seen many clips of him where he looks at her for approval, I could see Simmy being quite a nasty yelling mum.
I also will point out the poor kid has had next to zero colour in his life, his toys and books are hidden away, all he has is his beige wooden climbing frame and recently a steel Grey bike. How can a child possibly learn when he has nothing interesting or appealing around him. His house is boring! No wonder she doesn't have play dates much at her house 😂 the mums know it ain't child friendly.
Unfortunately A is a cash cow assessory and his safety health and development is not on Simmys priority list.
Not 200 yet but 20-50 is usual with a big burst towards two years. What concerns me is that he doesn’t ‘chatter’ or ‘babble’. This is early speech -and Should be heard when they are playing, getting dressed, bathtime etc. a word here and there is concerning.She probably doesn’t go to plunket - it would be beneath her to attend - and she’s never shared any ‘off to plunket’ posts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
When have you seen A playing nicely in his room by himself like most children do, and she's been spying on him if your a mum Iykyk lol 😆 NEVER! It's all staged and as above playdough but no toys,props to play with? Boring!
It's like having paper and no pens.
Wouldn't suprise me if he spends alot time on a iPad so she doesn't have to clean up the "mess".

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He's definitely quite muted.
From what she's shared there's absolutely no reason for anyone to think he's 'advanced'
Did Simome actually say previously that he's advanced. He definitely seems muted and agree that he looks at the camera for approval. In fact nothing he does seems spontaneous on camera, he always looks to her with a nervous expression and pauses before doing anything

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Look at Aggy (Becs girl) born later that same year. Apart from the fact she is so fricken cute with her facials you hear her all the time making noises and sounds. I know Simoan hates that we make comments about Asher and comparing him. Most parents hate comparisons. Maybe there won’t be any delays and he’ll be fine. She doesn’t do herself any justice as a parent if she’s only trying to show this ‘well behaved does nothing wrong’ child who happily plays and just slots into their life.

Reactions: 10
Looking pretty unkempt to me. I assume in Auckland it was quite loud overnight with all the wind etc. I wonder if Asher got scared in the night and she had to co sleep. I hope everyone up North is ok, awful hearing a fire fighter is missing.
I was talking to a friend who lives near her and they said they couldn’t hear anything all night because all the new build homes are double glazed. which is crazy because it was so loud. So she probably has no idea, sitting in her privileged home wanting to turn a blind eye. She actually makes me feel sick. She is the only influencer I follow who hasn’t acknowledged these events, what does that say about her as a human

Reactions: 9
I’ve worked with children for over 30years and his lack of babbling and general actions ring some alarm bells for me. She may only share the muted stuff but seeing as she shares a lot I suspect there is either some neuro diversity or speech delay alongside the fact he often looks for approval when being filmed. I also suspect that daycare won’t raise it with her if they have any inkling who she is. Sad as it sounds some places ignore developmental issues or additional learning needs because they don’t need the drama from the parents.
Some parents also don’t want to know or are in denial. I have a friend who is a qualified ECE teacher - absolutely amazing with kids. She picked up a friends toddler was displaying early ASD signals and she kindly, professionally but as a friend spoke with the parent, who shut her down and actually stopped talking to her. Fast forward about 3 years, child has very recently been diagnosed non-verbal ASD. That early intervention would have massively helped the parent and child.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.