Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, the vacuuming of the astroturf is actually something she does? Like it wasn’t something someone made up to take the piss???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Photo 5 what she really means is snuggle Trenti cry and feel sorry for herself. 😂 big week is the media Simmy.
How bloody good was it though 😅🤌

Agree re Ryder and I'm here for it. 🤣
Where’s the bucket? 🤢

Reactions: 1
Wait, the vacuuming of the astroturf is actually something she does? Like it wasn’t something someone made up to take the piss???
Oh yeah she’s definitely told us she vacuums the “lawn” before!

Side note, I’m confused though because she said in a recent Q&A that she’s a surface cleaner and Trent is the deep cleaner, yet she always talks about “deep cleaning” stuff. Which is it Simone? Also I’m just wondering what cleaning products she uses? Haven’t seen nada in a while.
If we can please see that on the gram today thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not we won’t talk about it because with fake grass you need to clean it anyway so all people who have one so this. Trying to get Kracher to notice her 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have the same vacumn. I have vacumned my garage but yet to do my lawns . It’s real grass, not fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do her followers think when she's saying things like "that will get them talking"? Like surely that makes no sense to them.

Reactions: 16
Did they put the fake grass in when they moved in, or was the developer on the Cracker Jack too like Simi?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did they put the fake grass in when they moved in, or was the developer on the Cracker Jack too like Simi?
It looks like real grass in the sales listing, so I think Simone and Trenti put the devine turf in.
Did anyone follow them when they bought the house, any fun stories to share with the class?

1C84EDCB-96E2-4BC2-957C-858CA00C82F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still at daycare but not sure on number of days
I still find it crazy that she’s not sharing more daycare content? - ie like making his lunchboxes(or is food provided there?) packing his bag etc etc.. that’s the kinda lame, boring tit she loves to show(plus can weasel in a million #ads) and her sheep followers lap up?!

Reactions: 9
They put it in. It’s your standard bulk cookie cutter house.
I wonder if he gets feed at daycare? I know some places do this.

Reactions: 1
Ok I’ve just caught up on 15 pages.

So Nicole basically said Simone is on par with Hitler?

Imagine the stench of that fake turf after years of Maddoox pissing and shitting on it! I know they hose it down but 🤮

One of the pics in that TM listing show their house…. Stands out like a sore toe after wearing LVs. Interesting for Simone out of Auckland to visualise where they live.

• Haha
How long did it take Simone to write those messages to herself about Dom’s podcast? Did those followers also see the latest Herald article?

• Haha
Who is talking? Are you referring to Tattle Simone?
Anyone get the feeling she’s not doing ok? This mornings lash ad looked like she was crying. Simone hon, take a break. Your 313k followers will probably not drop if you take some time off to get better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In terms of size, her house isn’t that massive and it’s probably very easy to clean. I mean clean the windows and deck just before a cyclone is coming through. Now she shares the podcast, funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting that you “love that it’s a peptide formula so no hormones or harsh ingredients” but will happily use retinol while pregnant and have no worries exposing your NEWBORN to lovely hairdresser fumes for nearly 5 hours! 🤬
2641AC1D-5E6A-4286-A5E4-4F4F78E8722B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.