Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Simone.
RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR CHILDREN.
Your children CANNOT consent to photos/videos like this being shared with your audience.

0AE1F764-0508-4AEE-9288-4E85425F61D5.jpeg

You promised to respect Asher - you have completely failed in this regard. Do better.

C4C89B1F-9E4A-4A02-8FFD-71AF8CD1613F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
“Babe, quick, have you left the zoo?”

“No why?”

“Get A into the stroller and take a photo”

*sends photo that’s only of Asher*

“NO include more of the stroller in the pic”

“Wtf? Sim we’re trying to get in the car, A is really over it”

“TAKE IT AGAIN. Tattle thinks that A’s at daycare and I need to prove we have two strollers”

“…why do you care?”

“They are the closest things I have to friends Trenti, they’re the only ones who actually care about what I do anymore. They have to know I’m not lying.”

“…about this?”

“Well obviously, I don’t care that they know I’m lying about…you know”

“Everything else?”

“Don’t start. You’re one to talk.”

“See you in 2 hours”

“Yeah fuck, why does everything have to be so far away from home?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

sush2022

What I find interesting is she says she doesn’t find parenting challenging because she comes from a place of privilege- good incomes, no financial stress, babysitters,childcare, etc. sorry Simone but I don’t understand this. I also tick those boxes too but parenting is 200% challenging- lack of sleep, sick child, teething, tantrums, day care bugs, food tantrums, uncontrollable screaming and crying that makes you want to bang your head against the wall, the list goes on. All those things you refuse to share!!! Coming from a financial place of privilege doesn’t mean you are exempt from the normal baby and toddler stuff that absolutely challenges all parents. Of course it challenges you, stop making other parents feel like what they experience with a normal child is abnormal. Of course financial pressure and lack of support adds another stressful layer. But another example where you are taking BS

Reactions: 40

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Spot the spelling error Simon!
Absolute bullshit. Kids his age don’t understand “teething”. All he knows is he is sore. He doesn’t understand the concept.
“Oh my mummy, I appear to have a gosh darn molar coming through. I’m going to toddle off to the bathroom and get this random jar that I instinctively know will ease my discomfort even though we all know I lack of cognitive awareness for this decision. I am so clever!”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

snarkersusie

VIP Member
At its simplest Simone is just a bitch.
She bullied Dom into having all the comments turned off before she would share the link.
She’s silenced people with Lawyers.
She continues to post her luxury items in the midst of a cost of living crisis.
She doesn’t care about how other new mothers seeing her content may feel.
She doesn’t acknowledge current events unless it’s for headpats.
She continues to consume consume consume.

The list could go on.

One day I sincerely hope karma bites her on her botched ass.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

#Simon

VIP Member
Fancy posting a photo like this after what everyone in the North Island endured last night… A selfless firefighter is missing, people have lost their homes and belongings.. but I forgot you live in bloody Simoneland.

She’s a real fucking selfish idiot isn’t she.
As a firefighter one of our brother or sisters is in Critical condition and one missing, and here she is worried about is brushing her hair! 😡😡
No acknowledgment of her surroundings over the night, homes where lost, the damage is insane and potentially a life is lost.

Yuck yuck yuck 🤮
Do better Simone.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Starstruck500

VIP Member
She literally has no shame! Tell me how KFC aligns with your #journeytohealth Simon 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought she said recently that she only works with brands that she aligns with and will regularly turn worn down?
You can’t partner with a company like My New Tum, promoting weight loss and protein powders, and then a fast food outlet like KFC. Her credibility is seriously tanking. When has she ever shown herself having fast food? I think I’ve seen her have one Big Mac after a boozy night out in the years that I’ve been following her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

privilegedsimone

E4692E43-A38E-43C3-9110-C4DEF5E59F9E.jpeg

---

Lovely quote about not stressing the “little shit” such as the mortgaging coming out…. Read the room simmo. Making sure there’s enough money to keep a roof over your head isn’t “little shit” to a lot of people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I just need some head pats please and need to be told how amazing I am. I have two under 20 and I’ve managed to fold the washing, hung out a few loads, re-set the kitchen even mopped the floor including the bathroom. I’ve saved the bananas that were sitting rotting away and have turned them into a wonder loaf- I stole the recipe off the internet but will tell everyone it’s my own.
I even picked a few weeds out on my way to the washing line!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ehmmmmm….

The fact that she hasn’t shared this podcast tells you everything you need to know about how she feels about it. She is mortified…probably having the camera there set her off. She has no control over how she looks and can’t handle it.

Reactions: 32