Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In response to claims that she had not donated prior to June 2020, on the 13th of June 2020 Simone wrote that she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed the donations because they were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week.

After writing this it came to our notice that Simone was telling clients that the above was not the full story: she claimed and possibly continues to claim that she had made substantial donations prior to June 2020, but to a different charity (not Women’s Refuge). This was debunked by the charity concerned. Remember, always refer to Makaia Carr’s statement that she released on December 15, 2020. This unequivocally states that there were no donations before June 2020, and was signed by Simone’s legal team.

Reactions: 10
Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson before
Simone Anderson before and after
Simone Anderson hair and make up
simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson family
Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson mental health
Simone anderson feet
Simone anderson online bullies
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson Dom harvey
Simone Anderson Gossip
Simone Anderson news
Simone Anderson baby reveal
Simone Anderson baby name
Simone Anderson Daily Mail
Simone Anderson Ryder Forsyth
Runners Only! With Dom Harvey

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised Simone’s lawyers didn’t pick up on Simone confirming that the businesses she works with, and also the ASA who ‘gives her a heads up’ , are breaching the privacy Act each time they do this.

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Simone’s lawyers didn’t pick up on Simone confirming that the businesses she works with, and also the ASA who ‘gives her a heads up’ , are breaching the privacy Act each time they do this.
Hopefully she’s really friggin botched that up and landed herself in trouble by saying this!!

I watched the podcast, she says you can teach your brain to think anything. Has she taught her brain that she didn’t steal and now believes it?

She also looks breathless

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her go to first comment on trolling is “people say I look like a transvestite” - where is this happening!? I’ve never seen it, but it’s always the example she uses.

• Haha
Which charity debunked the donations claim? I totally missed that the last two years (at the bottom of the first post here)

Reactions: 2
C79D3870-7B41-4416-B569-652C05182684.jpeg
B90EAE0A-8B53-4D66-B9A1-98314DA54D65.png

Snarkersusie I couldn’t edit my post in reply to yours
They are different
Ones a trackie top ones a TSHIRT top
TSHIRT one is still edited to hell though 😜

Reactions: 4
Apologies all I’ve been filing my messages and mowing my strip. I can’t change the first post sorry- tattle kicked me out after I made the new thread 🤦🏽‍♀️

congrats to @absolutelyfrothing for the thread name, you win a used hot milk feeding bra.
---

After an 11 month long pregnancy, baby Ryder is here. Simone had the most perfect birth and everything at home is just devine.
Auckland is in a state of emergency but life goes on as normal for the RATS household.

You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/
---

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bullying but in the end the truth came out.

She's a pathological liar.
---

www.nzherald.co.nz

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.
www.nzherald.co.nz
www.nzherald.co.nz

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her legal name of Pretscherer!!

Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.

In response to claims that she had not donated prior to June 2020, on the 13th of June 2020 Simone wrote that she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed the donations because they were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week.

After writing this it came to our notice that Simone was telling clients that the above was not the full story: she claimed and possibly continues to claim that she had made substantial donations prior to June 2020, but to a different charity (not Women’s Refuge). This was debunked by the charity concerned. Remember, always refer to Makaia Carr’s statement that she released on December 15, 2020. This unequivocally states that there were no donations before June 2020, and was signed by Simone’s legal team.
Apologies I don’t know who wrote this to thank them!
---

Makaia Carrs statement….

Attachments

Her go to first comment on trolling is “people say I look like a transvestite” - where is this happening!? I’ve never seen it, but it’s always the example she uses.
It was said in here once and then called out.
---

It was said once in one of the threads but I think everyone shut that comment down!
Snap
---

Which charity debunked the donations claim? I totally missed that the last two years (at the bottom of the first post here)
This was back in earlier threads- I think it was dementia nz? I may be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Great thanks! I missed the earlier threads because I find her incredibly boring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could not have contradicted herself more if she tried!

• Haha
It was said in here once and then called out.
---

Snap
---

This was back in earlier threads- I think it was dementia nz? I may be wrong.
Wasn’t it the kindness collective?
And don’t forget the CHCH terrorist victims was supposedly donated too also.

Did anyone listen to the podcast and can give a TL;DR?
---

I watched the teaser, dry wretched at her talking about her moral compass and can’t go any further
---

Wasn’t it the kindness collective?
And don’t forget the CHCH terrorist victims was supposedly donated too also.
I think that was the one that confirmed she hadn’t made any donations at all

My takeaway from it.

Not once did Simone take ownership or accountability on a single thing. Any negativity is because people have no purpose in life, and they have heard one thing wrong and will never believe her truth when it hopefully comes out in April. Others took the panadol add wrong, she didn't do anything wrong there. She doesn't have time to follow instagram accounts but then says later the accounts she follows are positive ones. The only time I felt she actually answered a question was why she promotes so many other fitness brands when she has her own and I'll give her credit it did make sense to a degree. Dom was like a silly school boy, he laughed when she was retelling the couldn't bring in the bins, that wasnt really a laugh moment like he did. And he never pushed her anything, although could of and thats what the lawyers have removed.
Simone no one is out to get you, they are out to get the truth. And I feel you could possibly start showing it more I think you are capable.

Edited to say, she didn't look at Dom, she kind of faulted if the question was a tricky one. She looked off blankly most of the time even when talking.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I hope the full interview gets accidentally uploaded somewhere when Dom is cleaning up his files. Or maybe accidentally uploaded instead of another podcast. It would be a terrible mistake and I’m sure he would be extremely apologetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also in the podcast, Dom referred to her having a gastric bypass 2-3 times and not once did she correct him to say it was a gastric sleeve. They are very different operations.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Agree with the eye contact and abrupt answers. Especially at the end regarding the charity. It felt he wanted to say more. Her comments near the end and they way she acted made her look guilty. She was very mature of fact but also look uncomfortable.
But she will word it in a way and believe it in herself that she did give to charities but not when most people believed she was or did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.