Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My midwive used to growl whenever she saw me using a feeding pillow....they tend to make u pick up bad feeding habits. i still used it on and off at home...but defo didnt need to bring the pillow out when feeding baby, whilst watching my dayghter at swimming classes, for example?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect that little Ryder is not happy being alone. Having to hold him while having the colour washed out 🤔😬, all whilst holding your phone up for a selfie. It's just so f**king stupid the possibility of something going wrong is there. What if he had a spasm and she couldn't grab him. Such sadness to me that she doesnt think beyond a photo op. 😔

And the pillow, I said it before I say it again, she never cradles him while feeding. Is the pillow so he is resting on it and gives her both hands free to use her phone. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i think little bear may need a name change ..🦘

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it was Simone’s lawyers, the herald and others tend to shut comments once they start getting a bit personal, I’ve seen it before. A couple of users on burner accounts on the fb comments were leaving heaps of comments (like 20+ each) bringing up heaps of other shady Simone events and it starts looking like a vendetta, so they tend to cut that off.

It’s clearly a bunch of tattlers too, haha, y’all just went too hard 😂😂 Just comment a link to the tattle Simone wiki next time and let the people come here and get comfy
I say “go hard or go home”😅😅😅✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My midwive used to growl whenever she saw me using a feeding pillow....they tend to make u pick up bad feeding habits. i still used it on and off at home...but defo didnt need to bring the pillow out when feeding baby, whilst watching my dayghter at swimming classes, for example?
Oh hell yes it never left the house that's just bizarre!

Reactions: 4
And the hair appointment was an Ad too 🙄
Doesn’t Trent work from home and he can look after the kids while you go to your appts Simone? Doesn’t make sense 🤯 ahh that’s right because he doesn’t work from home and you are trying to be relatable! Good try 😜

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t Trent work from home and he can look after the kids while you go to your appts Simone? Doesn’t make sense 🤯 ahh that’s right because he doesn’t work from home and you are trying to be relatable! Good try 😜
I like my idea better that she doesn’t trust him enough to look after his own child. But she will justify that he’s sooooo busy and just wasn’t possible. Plus she will make out she had to spend at least three hours at the hairdressers so he would have needed feeding. Even though she has mentioned before Trent does give him a bottle so that could have been an option.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trent apparently took roo to the zoo today. Twice to the zoo in a week for roo, how devine. Surely Trent didn’t take the day off work to take Asher to the zoo so she could get her hair done? Why not book it for a daycare day, TC
Four and a half hours for flat yellow hair? That’s ridiculous. I’ve had my hair all colours and it never took that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trent apparently took roo to the zoo today. Twice to the zoo in a week for roo, how devine. Surely Trent didn’t take the day off work to take Asher to the zoo so she could get her hair done? Why not book it for a daycare day, TC
Did we see her with Asher at the zoo the other day? Or is the hair today old footage and hair happened the same day Asher was at the zoo.
Or she is pushing reeeeeaaallly hard to get a zoo deal. They aren't *that* close to the zoo (apparently a 25 minute car ride). Why not just go to the local park if you want to get out the house?

Interesting becuase one of her pals Cayla was at the zoo today but didn’t seem to have any interaction with Trent or Asher. Weird.

I took my baby to the hairdresser all the time, it’s fine. What’s weird though is that some highlights, a toner, and a basic witch blow out took over 4 hours?! Babes was the apprentice doing your hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTAF
4.5 Hours
One word - Selfish.

Reactions: 6
4.5hrs is ridiculous! My hair appt is 2 to 2.5 hours tops and I have blonde foils, usually a treatment before shampooing - occasionally a cut. wtaf.

Reactions: 9
I took my baby to the hairdresser once and never again it was a nightmare! Trent definitely didn't take Asher to the zoo today he was at daycare. Why does she need to lie? There's no shame in having a hair appointment while your kid is at daycare.

Reactions: 11
Why didnt she book an appt on her due date - thats what most people do.

I started going into labour quietly when i got my last eyebrows done before baby was born.

Reactions: 2
She’s a lying sack of tit. There is no way getting your hair done with BLEACH while looking after a newborn is relaxing. I hope Rydyr likes the smell of ammonia

• Sad
Again not backing her up 🤣 but my hair legit takes 5+ hours some times. Full head of bleach foils. I have LOTs of hair though.

Reactions: 2
Blonde here who gets a full head every second visit. Not once has it ever taken 4.5 hours and that includes a cut, toner, treatment and blow wave.

Maybe he doesn’t have the foils ready to go, or is drying her hair off by breathing on it 🤷‍♀️

Also the Zoo twice in one week??? What pram did Trent use to take Asher then Simone? You said you gave away your original one and you had the Olive at your appointment?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.