Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a few summaries in the last thread!
And it was pretty boring. Predictable, about her weight loss, she won’t pander to anyone.
Read the transcript it will put you to sleep. She so lucky being a parent is easy. Trent works from home so when Asher sleeps she pops out and gets her nails done. He also goes to day care twice a week. They have such amazing friends who babysit and they can afford babysitters. It’s a pain read and listen.
I think she clashed with mum after the divorce as there is no way I could imagine my 15 yr old with a 25 yr old at all.

Reactions: 5
I was surprised that the still on DH podcast was her face on, she has a very square jaw which explains the filtered photos and angles she uses. Looks nothing like what we see on Instagram, not that I follow her.

Reactions: 6
And it was pretty boring. Predictable, about her weight loss, she won’t pander to anyone.
Read the transcript it will put you to sleep. She so lucky being a parent is easy. Trent works from home so when Asher sleeps she pops out and gets her nails done. He also goes to day care twice a week. They have such amazing friends who babysit and they can afford babysitters. It’s a pain read and listen.
I think she clashed with mum after the divorce as there is no way I could imagine my 15 yr old with a 25 yr old at all.
Daycare twice a week? Simone hon he’s there basically every day.
I haven’t listened to the podcast, but I think it’s actually better than expected. Seems that Dom is saying as much as he can legally say, and hoping that anyone listening will be able to fill in the gaps! He’s done the dirty on her with the photos/video too.
The YouTube comments are great 🍿

(I’m not a Dom fan - can’t stand him - but I love that he’s put this out there as best he can without being gagged by her legal team!)

Reactions: 17
Daycare twice a week? Simone hon he’s there basically every day.
I haven’t listened to the podcast, but I think it’s actually better than expected. Seems that Dom is saying as much as he can legally say, and hoping that anyone listening will be able to fill in the gaps! He’s done the dirty on her with the photos/video too.
The YouTube comments are great 🍿

(I’m not a Dom fan - can’t stand him - but I love that he’s put this out there as best he can without being gagged by her legal team!)
And atleast he replies to comments and doesn’t delete and block like some bleep name scuntmoan🫣

Reactions: 13
What I find interesting is she says she doesn’t find parenting challenging because she comes from a place of privilege- good incomes, no financial stress, babysitters,childcare, etc. sorry Simone but I don’t understand this. I also tick those boxes too but parenting is 200% challenging- lack of sleep, sick child, teething, tantrums, day care bugs, food tantrums, uncontrollable screaming and crying that makes you want to bang your head against the wall, the list goes on. All those things you refuse to share!!! Coming from a financial place of privilege doesn’t mean you are exempt from the normal baby and toddler stuff that absolutely challenges all parents. Of course it challenges you, stop making other parents feel like what they experience with a normal child is abnormal. Of course financial pressure and lack of support adds another stressful layer. But another example where you are taking BS

Reactions: 40
I know she’s in the third trimester in this interview, and I have nothing against changing bodies in pregnancy, but she kept saying she was teeny, tiny and so small - and giving this impression with all her filtered and edited photos. You can clearly see that she’s bigger than Dom - she is not a small woman and didn’t carry that small at all!
15AF4F1D-4898-40F7-A454-14C1042BC448.jpeg

Reactions: 20
But she’sdropping Asher off apparently twice a week to daycare and going back home.
Apparently Trent’s as home to help out. I don’t actually think her job is stressful and she’s not running out the house before 8am and getting back after 5pm. Most families do this and those who do work from home are always busy so can’t do the everyday house work.
It’s not privilege it’s not actually working a normal job.

Reactions: 9
I know she’s in the third trimester in this interview, and I have nothing against changing bodies in pregnancy, but she kept saying she was teeny, tiny and so small - and giving this impression with all her filtered and edited photos. You can clearly see that she’s bigger than Dom - she is not a small woman and didn’t carry that small at all!View attachment 1939429
We all knew this! Mentioned many times and she will see it as us commenting on her body and ‘fat shaming’.

Reactions: 4
She clearly must have regretted doing the podcast after the fact. Obviously doesn’t really want on anyone knowing about it. Hence the fact she hasn’t shared it.

Reactions: 16
We all knew this! Mentioned many times and she will see it as us commenting on her body and ‘fat shaming’.
I would hope it’s not fat shaming but pointing out the real unedited Simone. She was the one who created the narrative around her pregnancy size and is still editing and making followers think she’s back to her tiny self within days of giving birth.And perhaps we have new tattle readers 🤞

Reactions: 9
I know she’s in the third trimester in this interview, and I have nothing against changing bodies in pregnancy, but she kept saying she was teeny, tiny and so small - and giving this impression with all her filtered and edited photos. You can clearly see that she’s bigger than Dom - she is not a small woman and didn’t carry that small at all!View attachment 1939429
I’d say she’s probably in the triple figures here. Which of course is totally fine because she’s a) tall and b) pregnant. I would highly doubt she’s a straight size 12. Her thighs and calves look similar to mine here and I’m a 14-16.

Reactions: 13
I’m looking forward ti see what happens in April when the court case is done !

Reactions: 6
I’d say she’s probably in the triple figures here. Which of course is totally fine because she’s a) tall and b) pregnant. I would highly doubt she’s a straight size 12. Her thighs and calves look similar to mine here and I’m a 14-16.
I would agree. She may have a tiny waist but getting certain trousers and skirts over the thighs would be interesting. I wonder how many people purchase clothing she promotes thinking they would fit as assumed if she’s wearing and she saying it’s this size then it should fit.

She may not have gained a lot of weight? I was nearly 90kg with one of mine but looked way smaller than her. I had to always go for growth scans and they always thought the bump was small but I put on 30kgs!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.