Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find interesting is she says she doesn’t find parenting challenging because she comes from a place of privilege- good incomes, no financial stress, babysitters,childcare, etc. sorry Simone but I don’t understand this. I also tick those boxes too but parenting is 200% challenging- lack of sleep, sick child, teething, tantrums, day care bugs, food tantrums, uncontrollable screaming and crying that makes you want to bang your head against the wall, the list goes on. All those things you refuse to share!!! Coming from a financial place of privilege doesn’t mean you are exempt from the normal baby and toddler stuff that absolutely challenges all parents. Of course it challenges you, stop making other parents feel like what they experience with a normal child is abnormal. Of course financial pressure and lack of support adds another stressful layer. But another example where you are taking BS
Omg yesssss this is exactly how I feel and 1000% why I can’t stand her. She’s bleeping unrelatable and I would like to see at least 1% of a normal baby or toddlerhood experience, even if her kids are unicorns.

Reactions: 10
What I find interesting is she says she doesn’t find parenting challenging because she comes from a place of privilege- good incomes, no financial stress, babysitters,childcare, etc. sorry Simone but I don’t understand this. I also tick those boxes too but parenting is 200% challenging- lack of sleep, sick child, teething, tantrums, day care bugs, food tantrums, uncontrollable screaming and crying that makes you want to bang your head against the wall, the list goes on. All those things you refuse to share!!! Coming from a financial place of privilege doesn’t mean you are exempt from the normal baby and toddler stuff that absolutely challenges all parents. Of course it challenges you, stop making other parents feel like what they experience with a normal child is abnormal. Of course financial pressure and lack of support adds another stressful layer. But another example where you are taking BS
You obviously don’t speak positively enough to yourself in the mirror each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stop laughing at the interview video
1) because of how obvious it is she edits her photos and isn’t teeny tiny small
2)what the duck is on the floor that she’s staring at the entire interview
3) keeps licking her lips because they’re so dry from those massive teeth

And im only 30 mins into it 😂
---

For someone who supposedly has a passion for hiking, I can’t recall Trent ever doing it?? Or am
I a TC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey simone if your didnt edit your photos so much maybe people who are so sad in their own lives and hide behind a keyboard would come up to you and tell you that your a real b**ch... you look like a different person in the podcast compared to your social media. Keep living your fake life but maybe invest im some more eye masks coz your starting to look tired as fuk from all the bullshit. Or is that just from having 2 kids who arnt actually perfect? Maybe we can have a meet and greet at the park next weekend?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E4692E43-A38E-43C3-9110-C4DEF5E59F9E.jpeg

---

Lovely quote about not stressing the “little tit” such as the mortgaging coming out…. Read the room simmo. Making sure there’s enough money to keep a roof over your head isn’t “little tit” to a lot of people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And it was pretty boring. Predictable, about her weight loss, she won’t pander to anyone.
Read the transcript it will put you to sleep. She so lucky being a parent is easy. Trent works from home so when Asher sleeps she pops out and gets her nails done. He also goes to day care twice a week. They have such amazing friends who babysit and they can afford babysitters. It’s a pain read and listen.
I think she clashed with mum after the divorce as there is no way I could imagine my 15 yr old with a 25 yr old at all.
I have a 15 year old daughter and if she brought a 25 year old home - her dad would be polishing his gun....

• Heart
I haven't listened so sorry if I'm being a TC again but interesting she said no problem paying their mortgage, not their mortgages.... Those investments properties clearly still haven't cleared...

• Haha
Did anyone listen to the podcast and can give a TL;DR?
---

I watched the teaser, dry wretched at her talking about her moral compass and can’t go any further
---

I think that was the one that confirmed she hadn’t made any donations at all
If you read Thread #25 a number of us have given a run down on it - maybe it could be brought over to this thread

Reactions: 2
Sweet Jesus!! Just finished listening to podcast after starting it at 10am, 14 hours ago. But I have normal demanding kids (unlike Simone) in that 14 hours I’ve had multiple screaming, tears, happy dances, screaming resisting their naps, making 6 different dinners after multiple stand offs, toddlers pulling poo out their nappies, another flooding the bathroom sink washing their barbies (literally took 2 minutes) more screaming over dinner. Going to Bunnings and the melt down over no hammer stamp, screaming over their bed time,the wrong PJS then having to dry the pj (guess Simone would have done this in last nights reset 🙄) holy flip I could write a book. But I know I’m the norm, this girl shows nothing as she hides the reality of parenting and glosses it up to amazing which it isn’t all the time. She is damaging to families . But we are the problem, we are jealous, umm nope we are normal Simone
---

Sweet Jesus!! Just finished listening to podcast after starting it at 10am, 14 hours ago. But I have normal demanding kids (unlike Simone) in that 14 hours I’ve had multiple screaming, tears, happy dances, screaming resisting their naps, making 6 different dinners after multiple stand offs, toddlers pulling poo out their nappies, another flooding the bathroom sink washing their barbies (literally took 2 minutes) more screaming over dinner. Having to drive around for 90 minutes as only way one will get a nap in. Going to Bunnings and the melt down over no hammer stamp, screaming over their bed time,the wrong PJS then having to dry the pj (guess Simone would have done this in last nights reset 🙄) holy flip I could write a book. But I know I’m the norm, this girl shows nothing as she hides the reality of parenting and glosses it up to amazing which it isn’t all the time. She is damaging to families . But we are the problem, we are jealous, umm nope we are normal Simone
---

I just can't with the podcast. 🤣

She doesn't Even make sense half the time and quick to shift away from what he's actually asking her.
I notice Dom keeps bringing up mental health, I think he can see threw her tit of having this perfect life she so badly trys to portray.
Her face when he brings up charity was almost like she died inside.

Not sharing the podcast just shows that she doesnt want her followers to hear or see some home truths.

If you have so many haters Simone you really have to ask yourself why. You have a whole thread dedicated to yourself But why do you?
Stop using the excuse we are sad miscreable humans. Take some responsibility!

But we wall know deep down inside you know why 😘

To have to edit your photos to a obvious degree shows you aren’t ok. If only she was honest and said this, and confronted the filters she’d get more respect. Rather then portraying a perfect body image

I recall her saying she had a scan because her midwife was considered she was so small. 

She's not tiny and she's not a size 12.

I think after having A she has gained alot of weight back and she's not okay with it and therfore hiding it in filters and photoshop, it's a very awkward conversation to have with her if you where a friend or family, and they most likely know what she's like so just leave here to do it. Her weight gain must play a massive tol on her mental health having to edit photoshoo hide your figure/body in other people's videos/photos. What a life to live daily.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What a mess.
Simone, many people has had gastric sleeve and succeeded in weight loss as well. What makes you any different? You do realise your days as an “influencer” is limited haha.

Shame about the podcast…

Reactions: 2
I think after having A she has gained alot of weight back and she's not okay with it and therfore hiding it in filters and photoshop, it's a very awkward conversation to have with her if you where a friend or family, and they most likely know what she's like so just leave here to do it. Her weight gain must play a massive tol on her mental health having to edit photoshoo hide your figure/body in other people's videos/photos. What a life to live daily.
Not sure what happened to your post but you have a lot of blank space ..

I have said this very thing many times. I don't think she cares about the trolls so much because she is too head stuffed with worry over her weight.
She lost so much weight after her WLS and didn't edit her photos. But then after A she put on weight which is perfectly normal except for her way of thinking. So she edits with an external filter. Plenty of the Influencers do it Kate is another one who comes to mind.
I can't understand what their family and friends think? They see them in real life and then see the social media stuff - how to they reconcile that?

Reactions: 19
What’s the court case in April?
She took Pebbles to court saying Pebbles had breached the Harmful Digital Communications Act. Same as Makaia, although this was settled out of court (as I understand, Makaia wasn’t in the position to keep paying the legal fees).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.