Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL I’m not gonna judge anyone for being a s** worker 🤷🏼‍♀️ think this is a better convo for the NZ Influencers page though, yeah? Let’s keep this one for Simone and all her bullshit.
I have just started following talz too, and I admire her. She is who she is, she doesn’t pretend to be someone she isn’t. Unlike Simone.

Reactions: 9
She won't show off NZ!
She went to Queenstown and spent the whole weekend in a house on a golfcourse. Adventure capital of the word and she spent it inside in the middle of nowhere.
I know I've mentioned that a few times in these threads, but it's just mind-boggling 🤪🤯
I reckon shes very cash poor. So that trip was probably free for them with meals provided by the resort. If they left the resort they would of had to pay for things.
Edit to add: wasn't there a thought she also got covid on that trip?
Note she only got the giant feather AFTER Ryders baby shower. Id say they asked for cash and said they were going to buy a piece of art for him (like the giant flag for Asher)
Does anyone know when buy me a coffee pays out? I bet we would see a pretty close tie between their monthly pay date and when she actually buys things and says she pays for it herself

Reactions: 16
“When someone supports you through Buy Me a Coffee you receive the money straight away either into your PayPal account or through Stripe. So there is no waiting until you hit a minimum amount or anything like that, you get the money straight away.”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe
The Cook Islands has been open since Jan 2022 and Simone herself has been to Australia 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe Trent isn't allowed leave? Cause all that working from home looking after their kid instead of working 🤣
---

Looks like her close friends was announced on around the 19th October so she probably gets the bulk of her pay from it on the 19th of each month

Reactions: 6
I reckon shes very cash poor. So that trip was probably free for them with meals provided by the resort. If they left the resort they would of had to pay for things.
Edit to add: wasn't there a thought she also got covid on that trip?
Note she only got the giant feather AFTER Ryders baby shower. Id say they asked for cash and said they were going to buy a piece of art for him (like the giant flag for Asher)
Does anyone know when buy me a coffee pays out? I bet we would see a pretty close tie between their monthly pay date and when she actually buys things and says she pays for it herself
Most of her overseas travel has been free. She went to Europe with Weleda and I think it was Rio with Trent’s work. She prefers material possessions rather than travel. Spends $3900 on a feather on the wall, I'd spend that on airfares!! And Trent’s entitled to his 4 weeks annual leave, he's been working at Canon for ages so probably has loads accumulated.

Reactions: 7
I just listened to that teaser. I don’t believe anything that comes out of that woman’s mouth. Or have any empathy for her. I weighed the same amount as her and no Dr ever told me I’d be dead in 7 years if I didn’t change my lifestyle. Not sure I’ll be able to manage listening to the full thing - 4 minutes was too much 😂

Reactions: 11
Most of her overseas travel has been free. She went to Europe with Weleda and I think it was Rio with Trent’s work. She prefers material possessions rather than travel. Spends $3900 on a feather on the wall, I'd spend that on airfares!! And Trent’s entitled to his 4 weeks annual leave, he's been working at Canon for ages so probably has loads accumulated.
He was doing swimming with the Asher on whatever day it is now.
Maybe he works 90% and take a days annual leave every fortnight? Wouldn't be the first person to do it
---

On further reflection though, you are probably correct and Simone just keep blowing their money on pointless "luxary" purchases like shoes and hats 🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine when Asher is 25 and if he brought home his little 15 year old Girlfriend in her St Cuths uniform. I wonder how Simone would act?

Asher: Oh no Mum she can’t stay for dinner, she has to go home and pack for school camp in the morning.
Simone: Oh that’s a shame love, your Dad is making his famous pasta. Here, give her this orchid from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine when Asher is 25 and if he brought home his little 15 year old Girlfriend in her St Cuths uniform. I wonder how Simone would act?

Asher: Oh no Mum she can’t stay for dinner, she has to go home and pack for school camp in the morning.
Simone: Oh that’s a shame love, your Dad is making his famous pasta. Here, give her this orchid from me.
Any DECENT parent would tell them they're sick in the head and to leave her alone
And the parent of the girl (aka Nikki) should be doing absolutely everything they can to get their daughter away from a sexual predator.. going to the police would be my first stop.

Reactions: 17
Any DECENT parent would tell them they're sick in the head and to leave her alone
And the parent of the girl (aka Nikki) should be doing absolutely everything they can to get their daughter away from a sexual predator.. going to the police would be my first stop.
I wonder if she is downplaying her parents reaction.
There is something in ensuring that you are still there for that child so when it goes south they have somewhere to go and don't end up trapped...
At the same time if her mum had such deep mental health struggles at the same time, maybe they just weren't paying attention like they should be? Did her mum have full time care of the kids ages 13-18? Cause I would of thought following an attempt another family member would have taken over the kids

Reactions: 10
“When someone supports you through Buy Me a Coffee you receive the money straight away either into your PayPal account or through Stripe. So there is no waiting until you hit a minimum amount or anything like that, you get the money straight away.”

She would have to declare this as income so should be putting some away to cover tax. If you don't it's called fraud🤣

I think she is cash poor as well. Accepting anything that pays, but you rarely see them spending "their own money" Most things they do, own, and wear are spinsored😥

Reactions: 9
Absolutely! There is literally no legitimate reason a 25 year old man would be in a relationship with a 15 year old child. Obviously it was purely for his own nefarious reasons. I know we can’t control our children (unless your Scamone) but her parents should have ended that. It’s not hard to explain why and they could have easily got the guy on statutory rape. Her parents failed her miserably. I hope they’re ashamed. Probably not! They’re rich!

Reactions: 8
She won't show off NZ!
She went to Queenstown and spent the whole weekend in a house on a golfcourse. Adventure capital of the word and she spent it inside in the middle of nowhere.
I know I've mentioned that a few times in these threads, but it's just mind-boggling 🤪🤯
Still reckon they had COVID there...

Reactions: 4
Just helping SEO

Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson before
Simone Anderson before and after
Simone Anderson hair and make up
simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson family
Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson mental health
Simone anderson feet
Simone anderson online bullies
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson Dom harvey
Simone Anderson Gossip
Simone Anderson news
Simone Anderson baby reveal
Simone Anderson baby name
Simone Anderson Daily Mail
Simone Anderson Ryder Forsyth

Runners Only! With Dom Harvey
---

The Weleda one was a competition as Trent has a post on his Facebook page asking people to vote for his beautiful girlfriend. Wonder what the competition was all about.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Hey Simmo, are you hinting that it's not all sunshine and rainbows when it comes to Ryder Bear. Needing Trenti to give the last bottle so you can get more sleep. I'm sure you'll be into sleep training soon, because God forbid your son needs you during the night, or you and Trent can get some sleep and go out whenever the hell you want...

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This all sounds familiar
"The solution to overconsumption has become yet another form of consumption: if you have too many clothes and devices, simply buy somewhere to store them. Decluttering, perversely, now involves acquiring more stuff – an abundance of bins, boxes, labels."

This all sounds familiar
"The solution to overconsumption has become yet another form of consumption: if you have too many clothes and devices, simply buy somewhere to store them. Decluttering, perversely, now involves acquiring more stuff – an abundance of bins, boxes, labels."
Totally agree. I find this decanting bottles into other bottles insane. And just more plastic, but Simone doesn't give a duck about over consumption. That's her brand!!

Reactions: 10
Hey Simmo, are you hinting that it's not all sunshine and rainbows when it comes to Ryder Bear. Needing Trenti to give the last bottle so you can get more sleep. I'm sure you'll be into sleep training soon, because God forbid your son needs you during the night, or you and Trent can get some sleep and go out whenever the hell you want...
I think she did this with Asher too? Can anyone remember? But I think the bottle was introduced a little later with Asher?

Reactions: 2
toxic bs . This is part of what makes her so dangerous to new parents
329272574_711975573643003_5100020033507547679_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.