Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just emailed Paddy Gower or any of the journalists direct? I mean, things like getting Dom to remove posts on his personal page are starting to now affect others…. And yeah we can dislike Dom but it’s still his income atm that she’s playing with. There may be a court order but surely there’s a way to get it reopened or a new one started. It’s getting ridiculous.

And the tit she shows on her Instagram - it could result in major injuries if people copy what she does with her children.
Yes people have. Including some friends of mine who aren’t on Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Common sense isn't it??

But her comment after Dom said that relationship was illegal proves she not all there in the head.
She knew it was wrong that why she put the ages in her book. She's just not used to being interviewed/ questioned about it so does have a prepared answer outside the material that she has previously supplied to tbr public.
Again, she's spent years and years lying and knows what it means to get caught in a lie so she'll deflect any question in case it doesn't line up with something she has said previously.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone just emailed Paddy Gower or any of the journalists direct? I mean, things like getting Dom to remove posts on his personal page are starting to now affect others…. And yeah we can dislike Dom but it’s still his income atm that she’s playing with. There may be a court order but surely there’s a way to get it reopened or a new one started. It’s getting ridiculous.

And the tit she shows on her Instagram - it could result in major injuries if people copy what she does with her children.
Would Paddy be interested though? I think if she was an actual celebrity something would have been done by now as it would be a good story but majority of NZ don't even know who she is.

Reactions: 10
Just a word of warning, her brother does not have a huge following so it is very easy to see who has viewed his stories.
Make sure you are using a sock account and DO NOT follow your sock account on your personal account 🤦🏽‍♀️. Make sure your sock accounts are private because she can also see who is following them. Also your other accounts need generic profile pics (nothing to fo with your other accounts).
It wouldn’t surprise me if Simone asks Nic for a screenshot of his story views.
This might all sound obvious to some but with tattlers on the NZ page being doxxed by influencers it is worth checking your privacy- its actually pretty easy to find someone if you have similar themed profile pics to your personal account or names that all relate. Following other tattlers sock accounts from your personal acc is also not great- if they are not locked down then someone can search their followers.

Reactions: 21
So she’s really regretting naming him Ryder huh?🤭 She’s REALLY trying to push Bear this, Little Bear that and make it stick! 😂😂🫠
08A0D465-BBA7-4898-8AD0-37DE5C2A06DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Lol that photo is purely for people saying she doesn't "cuddle him" while he feeds
I means shes still not cuddling him but I think she thinks she is

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lol that photo is purely for people saying she doesn't "cuddle him" while he feeds
I means shes still not cuddling him but I think she thinks she is
Exactly! And not only will buyers get her smelly sweaty cootch tights they can now purchase pre lactated in crops 🤢 cue a post of her washing these 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So she’s really regretting naming him Ryder huh?🤭 She’s REALLY trying to push Bear this, Little Bear that and make it stick! 😂😂🫠
View attachment 1935924
LJ literally has a breastfeeding bra, why not advertise that? It would be an appropriate opportunity. Anyone who's breastfed in a non breastfeeding sports bra should know the absolute uncomfortable struggle it is, why bother doing it when you don't have to.

Reactions: 19
LJ literally has a breastfeeding bra, why not advertise that? It would be an appropriate opportunity. Anyone who's breastfed in a non breastfeeding sports bra should know the absolute uncomfortable struggle it is, why bother doing it when you don't have to.
Exactly!
“Nearly any top can be breast feeding friendly if you are happy to flop a boob out the top” she really has a way with words when she doesn’t straight up copy and paste the copy for her “ads” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Would Paddy be interested though? I think if she was an actual celebrity something would have been done by now as it would be a good story but majority of NZ don't even know who she is.
I’m sure the media would be interested if she didn’t have white privilege, even if she was a complete nobody, considering the amount of alleged money that we’re talking about!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1935924
Isnt Talz’s children all named after animals? Maybe Simone was inspired by Talz!
People may think Talz is problematic in other ways, but you can see how much she loves her kids and has a great bond with them.

Reactions: 6
Exactly!
“Nearly any top can be breast feeding friendly if you are happy to flop a boob out the top” she really has a way with words when she doesn’t straight up copy and paste the copy for her “ads” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Scamone is obviously divinely blessed with boobs that easily flop over the top of a lorna jane sports bra. For some of us it isn't that easy🤷 and why did she even see this as a relevant post. Not like she didn't plan it , wasn't a live post, so more pics of her child that can't consent to his images being on line for ever, so she can be"liked"

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Isnt Talz’s children all named after animals? Maybe Simone was inspired by Talz!
People may think Talz is problematic in other ways, but you can see how much she loves her kids and has a great bond with them.
They all have Māori names I think??
I don’t know how she does it with 3 kids if her own plus BD’s other kids living in a tiny shoe box house🫣

Reactions: 5
Scamone is obviously divinely blessed with boobs that easily flop over the top of a lorna jane sports bra. For some of us it isn't that easy🤷 and why did she even see this as a relevant post. Not like she didn't plan it , wasn't a live post, so more pics of her child that can't consent to his images being on line for ever, so she can be"liked"
Like you already had the outfit pic taken, then took this one as well so we can all see how you are JuGgLiNg ✨working full time✨ with ✨2 kids under 19mths✨ trying to show in the most perfect way that your life is soOoO ✨crazy and hectic✨

Also free his hands up so he can touch you when he's feeding like you are meant to 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.