Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's from her thigh lift procedure, be interesting to see the scars now, a few years down the track post op...if you are reading this Scamone😊 an update
Pretty sure she has done #ad adashiko updates but seeing as they seem to have dropped her can't imagine we will see them again

Reactions: 2
Would Paddy be interested though? I think if she was an actual celebrity something would have been done by now as it would be a good story but majority of NZ don't even know who she is.
No journalist would be interested. She’s not a celebrity and 99% of Kiwis don’t know who she is.
---

Or else it will end up 12 minutes long 😂
Dom is advertising it (with the unfiltered photo of her) ever few hours 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No journalist would be interested. She’s not a celebrity and 99% of Kiwis don’t know who she is.
---

Dom is advertising it (with the unfiltered photo of her) ever few hours 🤣🤣
Objectively I can't understand why he even reached out to her. I guess maybe the wellness aspect but she hasn't talked about that in years and the promos he are sharing are more gossipy then inspirational for high level athletes.
Just odd

Reactions: 7
Simone hasn't been on a weekend away #ad in months and months!
Reckon she was black listed? 

Just checked September was the last get away! Seems strange considering she had one every second weekend. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Reported the brother. bleeping sick. Did you notice in the bath video she said to Ryder, are you ready, just like they did with Asher at swimming lessons. She’s absolutely training her kids to be bleeping robots. Who do we report that video too?
I taught kids/babies swimming while I was at uni. You are supposed to say are you ready then pour water over them so they begin to associate the phrase with holding their breath. Clearly you aren’t supposed to start that young. You are supposed to drip water on their heads from about 6 weeks (I mean a sprinkle not a friggin jug) to get them used to the feeling of water in their heads.

Reactions: 21
And you can't really 'pop ya boob out the top' of any bra as depending on how restricted/tight it is, it can actually cut off the milk ducts and lead to insufficient let down. Why is she promoting this tit honestly

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Just checked September was the last get away! Seems strange considering she had one every second weekend. 🤔
I was thinking that. Also been a hot minute since we’ve seen the wood fired pizzas that they made in their tiny oven!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Objectively I can't understand why he even reached out to her. I guess maybe the wellness aspect but she hasn't talked about that in years and the promos he are sharing are more gossipy then inspirational for high level athletes.
Just odd
Exactly this, she doesn't even compare with others he's interviewed. I'm wondering if her management company approached him with an embellished CV of her achievements, with a view to more positive publicity. But it's just exploded now in a negative way if she's getting her lawyers involved. She said the words she did when she was interviewed. What's the old adage, "Think before you speak".

I'm putting money on it will be pulled, and I'm happy to gift five nights of "safe nights" via women's refuge if it is. Receipts, of course, will be provided for your inspection😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Also note - that along with having no hobbies or interests that she shares - they don’t do weekend get-always or holidays unless they are free? With an income of ‘cough’ close to half a million a year ($300k for Trent and $120k from Lorna Jane alone) you think they would be supporting out tourism industry and showing off NZ - especially as most of her followers are overseas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also note - that along with having no hobbies or interests that she share - they don’t do weekend get-always or holidays unless they are free? With an income of ‘cough’ close to half a million a year ($300k for Trent and $120k from Lorna Jane alone) you think they would be supporting out tourism industry and shoeing off NZ - especially as most of her followers are overseas.
She won't show off NZ!
She went to Queenstown and spent the whole weekend in a house on a golfcourse. Adventure capital of the word and she spent it inside in the middle of nowhere.
I know I've mentioned that a few times in these threads, but it's just mind-boggling 🤪🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also note - that along with having no hobbies or interests that she share - they don’t do weekend get-always or holidays unless they are free? With an income of ‘cough’ close to half a million a year ($300k for Trent and $120k from Lorna Jane alone) you think they would be supporting out tourism industry and shoeing off NZ - especially as most of her followers are overseas.
I’m surprised that with the ‘money’ and privilege they have, they’ve never taken Asher overseas. If she has so many besties around the word, surely they would travel to see them?

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that with the ‘money’ and privilege they have, they’ve never taken Asher overseas. If she has so many besties around the word, surely they would travel to see them?
To be fair… international travel wasn’t possible until very recently, and it can still be tricky (hotel/flight availability) isn’t what it was pre Covid.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this, she doesn't even compare with others he's interviewed. I'm wondering if her management company approached him with an embellished CV of her achievements, with a view to more positive publicity. But it's just exploded now in a negative way if she's getting her lawyers involved. She said the words she did when she was interviewed. What's the old adage, "Think before you speak".

I'm putting money on it will be pulled, and I'm happy to gift five nights of "safe nights" via women's refuge if it is. Receipts, of course, will be provided for your inspection😊
Nah I reckon he knew she was controversial and thought it would get him heaps of hits if he brought her on and hit her with hard questions. I’d say he’s now regretting it because it’s backfiring.

He’s still going to air it though because it’s probably going to be his most listened to podcast cos of all of us noseys 😂

He said he asked the hard questions so if he doesn’t then that’s all credibility out the window and he’s just another click baiting podcast.
---

Oh do they! TC me, I thought they were called Lion, Fox and Bee. My mistake!
I know this isn’t a Talz thread but just letting you know she said recently that she calls them by their middle names to protect their privacy and their first names are Māori.
I’ve only just started following her but admire her hustle and it looks like she’s a good mum. 3 under 3 is just 🤯 plus the 4 other children too. Good on her.

Reactions: 13
Nah I reckon he knew she was controversial and thought it would get him heaps of hits if he brought her on and hit her with hard questions. I’d say he’s now regretting it because it’s backfiring.

He’s still going to air it though because it’s probably going to be his most listened to podcast cos of all of us noseys 😂

He said he asked the hard questions so if he doesn’t then that’s all credibility out the window and he’s just another click baiting podcast.
---

I know this isn’t a Talz thread but just letting you know she said recently that she calls them by their middle names to protect their privacy and their first names are Māori.
I’ve only just started following her but admire her hustle and it looks like she’s a good mum. 3 under 3 is just 🤯 plus the 4 other children too. Good on her.
She also shows her fanny and hole to paying strangers on the internet, but okayyyyyyy🫣🫣🫣🫣
---

Simone is a) not cool and b) doesn’t run? Does running from charity fraud count?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also shows her fanny and hole to paying strangers on the internet, but okayyyyyyy🫣🫣🫣🫣
---

Simone is a) not cool and b) doesn’t run? Does running from charity fraud count?
LOL I’m not gonna judge anyone for being a s** worker 🤷🏼‍♀️ think this is a better convo for the NZ Influencers page though, yeah? Let’s keep this one for Simone and all her bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.