Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have to declare this as income so should be putting some away to cover tax. If you don't it's called fraud🤣

I think she is cash poor as well. Accepting anything that pays, but you rarely see them spending "their own money" Most things they do, own, and wear are spinsored😥
If you are earning nearly 500k a year you are not cash poor. You may be terrible at budgeting….or spending a lot on lawyers!

Reactions: 5
Alrighty….
The crap overpriced Bambini biz she flogs…
In her pics she has a link supposedly for the booties but it’s just the website link
So harder to find
It suggests you’ll get 35% off in the corner of her photo!
But no they are (after much searching) they are full price $150+
This crap she promotes is so out of touch!
Bambini fashion is located in Austria
Not to be confused with the actual Bambini.NZ store in NZ!!
Where’s the buy local support local mantra flogging overpriced stuff from Austria???

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Alrighty….
The crap overpriced Bambini biz she flogs…
In her pics she has a link supposedly for the booties but it’s just the website link
So harder to find
It suggests you’ll get 35% off in the corner of her photo!
But no they are (after much searching) they are full price $150+
This crap she promotes is so out of touch!
Bambini fashion is located in Austria
Not to be confused with the actual Bambini.NZ store in NZ!!
Where’s the buy local support local mantra flogging overpriced stuff from Austria???
Those bunny slippers are $150?? When people are struggling to put food on the table. $150 could feed a family for a week.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Exactly this, she doesn't even compare with others he's interviewed. I'm wondering if her management company approached him with an embellished CV of her achievements, with a view to more positive publicity. But it's just exploded now in a negative way if she's getting her lawyers involved. She said the words she did when she was interviewed. What's the old adage, "Think before you speak".

I'm putting money on it will be pulled, and I'm happy to gift five nights of "safe nights" via women's refuge if it is. Receipts, of course, will be provided for your inspection😊
Dom and simone have been friends for years I think?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He must be sleeping for a good 2 hours or so. Gosh it takes me about an hour to clean my car inside and out if I’m doing a proper job.
The garden stuff would hardly take any time as all. Didn’t Trent recently trim the hedge?

Reactions: 4
She's just the most out of touch, over privileged troll. Every time I see her stories shared here I just get so rage filled. She would have to be the most toxic person someone struggling with any kind of mental could follow. She's truly bleeping horrible.

Reactions: 18
There is no way anyone with a 2 week old baby is doing this apart from Simone because she’s a nutcase. Stop making people feel like tit Simone!!!
There is no way people with older children would be doing this either.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.