Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone should read this

“Not being able to ‘read the room’ can become dire for an influencer’s ‘personal brand’.

Using social media to listen to audiences and become educated on public discourse is the way influencers can navigate uncharted waters of public sentiment.”
Pretty sure that even if she read it she wouldn’t understand it - it’s written by an academic. Remember she dropped out of uni and struggles daily with spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% agree, I saw something recently that said when trauma happens to children it's almost like their brains get stuck at that age. Considering she never thought about her relationship to a 25yo man at 15 being illegal until someone brought it up to her in her 30s!!! It's crazy!!
Considering Trent is what 27?? So only a few years older than her ex

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So wait listening to the podcast preview...
Her mum tried to commit suicide when she was 13
She was 15 and involved with a 25 year old man - abusive relationship she was in a relationship with him for 6 years and what living with him as he checked her car boot when she left the house ???
As Dom pointed out ILLEGAL too .. so where were her parents in all that when she was under 18?
I think we’re getting to the crux of where her mental health issues stem from. We know she’s not a healthy functioning human, after this podcast we might finally fully understand why. It sounds like there is a lot of unresolved trauma bubbling away there. That’s if any of it is true of course

Reactions: 11
Dom Harvey has also posted on his Facebook.
It won’t be long now for Simone to see this and ask (demand?) for the comments to be deleted surely.

• Haha
Dom Harvey has also posted on his Facebook.
It won’t be long now for Simone to see this and ask (demand?) for the comments to be deleted surely.
Well it won't take long now as she will see this comment and get her lawyer onto it asap 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Comments have now been removed!!! Hi Simone, we see you and we will always find a way to hold to accountable for your tit behaviour!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just looked. Already negative comments on there about her. I can't read them all though
Wow did it just disappear off his Facebook page?! It now says it's no longer available for me. She must be having a party this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just looked. Already negative comments on there about her. I can't read them all though
It's quite funny because they aren't actually overly negative comments, just people telling the truth. Someone comparing her to Charlotte Dawson 🤦

Reactions: 5
The entire post has been removed🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

It's quite funny because they aren't actually overly negative comments, just people telling the truth. Someone comparing her to Charlotte Dawson 🤦
Charlotte didn’t rip off a charity. I’m not sure of the reasons behind what she did, but wasn’t it serious trolling? Really sad😓

Yes I saw that one and also someone tagged Paddy Gwyer telling him to do a story on the missing donations 🤣🤣 I think it said comments were from 9hrs ago so he must have posted it last night. Poor Dom probably having to pick up his phone and deal with her tit while having a sleep in on a Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The entire post has been removed🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Charlotte didn’t rip off a charity. I’m not sure of the reasons behind what she did, but wasn’t it serious trolling? Really sad😓
Yes Charlotte Dawson suffered serious bullying which was aimed at her and sent directly to her. She also suffered severe depression. Simone is choosing to read here, and majority of what is said here is the truth. And if course we show concern for her children, also not trolling.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone manage to get screenshots. Dom is surly going to be pissed. She would have to be the most problematic guest suuuurely.

I also find it creepy how she can still post photos of herself with a massive grin like everything is all good! Clearly she's been working hard this morning with her lawyers.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone just emailed Paddy Gower or any of the journalists direct? I mean, things like getting Dom to remove posts on his personal page are starting to now affect others…. And yeah we can dislike Dom but it’s still his income atm that she’s playing with. There may be a court order but surely there’s a way to get it reopened or a new one started. It’s getting ridiculous.

And the tit she shows on her Instagram - it could result in major injuries if people copy what she does with her children.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.