Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back my comment about the relationship being something come up out of the blue and a lie as it’s been posted here that it is in her book. I think because she went through that relationship it has shaped her to become who she is now? She needs to see someone to get through all this childhood trauma and to become a better person.
I think for her having gone through that relationship, then surely she would have a first hand understanding of the need for, and incredible work done by Women's Refuge. This just makes what she did with the donations (lack of) that much more heinous😡. I hope in the podcast she isnt going to use events like this as a way to deflect from that elephant in the room.

Reactions: 18
It’s insane. I have this bath too and used it from newborn (once their stumps have come off) and I didn’t do that. My babies are big though, maybe he’s too little for that bath? Or was too sleepy? It’s not normal anyway. We would just clean baby with a cloth and have some nice eye contact and chats. The stand makes it more awkward too, we just put it on the floor and sat on the floor. Guess I’m a TC for not having the stand.
I’ve used a Shnuggle for all my babies and I’ve literally never needed to hold them up by their throats. So weird!

Reactions: 8
What the hell is she doing to that new born baby!

Looks like she's cutting off his airways then Drowning him in water with a jug.

Is she okay? This is not how you bath a baby ladies & gentleman.
Sometimes I wonder if she's sane enough to even be looking after two small children.
TC needs Google how to hold a baby in the bath.
---

Take note Simone!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Parents were ok with it apparently
I'm sorry but who let's their 15yr old daughter date a 25yr old man. Regardless of whether they were having sex or not it is wrong. No wonder Simone is so fucked up, clearly the whole family is
---

I’ve used a Shnuggle for all my babies and I’ve literally never needed to hold them up by their throats. So weird!
Agree. We use this bath on the dining room table or kitchen bench. Never had to hold the baby up like that?!

Reactions: 22
What the hell is she doing to that new born baby!

Looks like she's cutting off his airways then Drowning him in water with a jug.

Is she okay? This is not how you bath a baby ladies & gentleman.
Sometimes I wonder if she's sane enough to even be looking after two small children.
TC needs Google how to hold a baby in the bath.
---

Take note Simone!
Common sense isn't it??

But her comment after Dom said that relationship was illegal proves she not all there in the head.

Reactions: 11
Newborn waterboarding.
No because she would have had a chat with Ryder and told him not to be affected by water covering his face. He’s just so perfect and everything is so magical that there’s no way pouring water over his face would cause him to accidentally inhale it!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Common sense isn't it??

But her comment after Dom said that relationship was illegal proves she not all there in the head.
Yes!!! That comment!! “Well I never looked at it like that?? Ok, the guy you dated, Simone is a bleeping peddofile, pure and simple. Your mum and dad are fucked in the head for allowing this to happen….

Reactions: 16
I know times have changed since I had babies last century sometime...... but holding a newborn by the neck, pouring water over his head???? Please tell me this isn't real!! :oops:
Yes, real.😡 She's actually frightening with some of her practices. Scamone was bathing him in it only a few days post partum with his clamped umbilical stump submerged in the water😡. Wonder who taught her how to bathe babies. Not setting a good example for new mothers

Yes, real.😡 She's actually frightening with some of her practices. Scamone was bathing him in it only a few days post partum with his clamped umbilical stump submerged in the water😡. Wonder who taught her how to bathe babies. Not setting a good example for new mothers
Are we able to complain to someone about this as it’s a terrible example and god forbid a child dies using this technique (any child - if someone copies and gets it really wrong.)

Reactions: 5
Yes!!! That comment!! “Well I never looked at it like that?? Ok, the guy you dated, Simone is a bleeping peddofile, pure and simple. Your mum and dad are fucked in the head for allowing this to happen….
Thinking back to when I was 15 and I was a wild child but my parents still gave a duck. Still wanted to know where I was, who I was with, when I’d be home. I fought them every step of the way but they never threw their arms up and gave in.
No wonder she’s a tit and distant parent when her own parents were. So shameful.

Reactions: 14
Thinking back to when I was 15 and I was a wild child but my parents still gave a duck. Still wanted to know where I was, who I was with, when I’d be home. I fought them every step of the way but they never threw their arms up and gave in.
No wonder she’s a tit and distant parent when her own parents were. So shameful.
If Simmo hasn’t had any counselling…. I think she should probably consider it cause there’s many red flags just in that podcast teaser and it’s a bit shocking actually! And I’m not saying this lightly or even as a joke. She doesn’t have to have depression etc like she bangs on about but it’s becoming clearer and clearer that she’s got some deep rooted issues.
Simone I know you’ll see this - please consider counselling.

Reactions: 19
Simone should read this

“Not being able to ‘read the room’ can become dire for an influencer’s ‘personal brand’.

Using social media to listen to audiences and become educated on public discourse is the way influencers can navigate uncharted waters of public sentiment.”

I'm sorry but what sort of 25 year old man would date a 15 year old?!?!?!
What parents would allow your 15 year old near a 25 year old. She was at college and obviously living at home. They cared enough about sending her to private college but not about a 25 year old man with her

If Simmo hasn’t had any counselling…. I think she should probably consider it cause there’s many red flags just in that podcast teaser and it’s a bit shocking actually! And I’m not saying this lightly or even as a joke. She doesn’t have to have depression etc like she bangs on about but it’s becoming clearer and clearer that she’s got some deep rooted issues.
Simone I know you’ll see this - please consider counselling.
100% agree, I saw something recently that said when trauma happens to children it's almost like their brains get stuck at that age. Considering she never thought about her relationship to a 25yo man at 15 being illegal until someone brought it up to her in her 30s!!! It's crazy!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.