Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kennedyy

Both Simone and Dom were right, the Women's Refuge Theft wasn't a mistake, it was fucking intentional, calculated and a crime. So gross.

Reactions: 27

Eyeswideopen88

Can't expect much when 2 scumbags get together.

Blocking comments and getting lawyers to make sure incriminating parts are removed speaks VOLUMES.

Seriously need a news reporter on this.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I didn't know about the charity fraud stuff until I found this site! I only came looking when a colleague at work was talking about her and some things sounded dodgy (this was around when she announced her pregnancy but the colleague had just also talked about the miscarriage stuff so I got curious about the time line). Little did I know what was waiting when I came on here and read through every thread on NZ Influencers and then Simone #1 - onwards to catch up. Let me tell you it was not a quick read lol.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Scamone has a baby
A summary by Me

Scamone was convinced this one would arrive at 42 wks like Asher, after an induction. They didn't share the date 18.01.23, because they didn't want everyone asking them when he was late.

0130hrs her waters broke. But she didn't know if it was amniotic fluid or urine. A towel supplied by Trenti and the sniff test confirmed amniotic fluid (she'd never experienced this with the induction).

They didn't know what was to happen next, so Dr Google was consulted. They then decided to get some sleep.

Contractions had other ideas and were coming at five minute intervals. Trentis parents were phoned as they had a two hour drive ahead of them. She helped him finish packing the car, Jess, Becca, and the photographer were eventually got hold of and Jess came to look after Asher.

They drove through to Birthcare, the contractions were like a primal experience. She felt like a farm animal. Trenti drove fast, but she added a ryder - it was safe and within the speed limit 🤣

They arrived at BC 0240, they started filling the spa which was never used.

They wanted to go to BC because she wanted to experience birth without pain relief, epidural and N20

Then with her leg up on TrentI she breathed out the baby. Asher she had to bear down so hard her nose bled. "My body just pushed him out all I had to do was control my breathing"

MW did the massage so she never tore, and out he popped, she didn't even know when he was put on her chest. He latched and fed straight away.

Photographer only arrived in last five minutes, Jess never got there. The cord blood was harvested.

In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Baby breathed out with no analgesia, or tearing, he latched and fed straight away.
It was an unreal experience
There was crying during the videos.

• Haha

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
That tells all of us exactly how the comment section was going.

He also turned his comments off when he left The Edge so suddenly.

Both as are dodgy as eachother.

• Angry
  • Wow

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
There may be people trying to tear her down, his comment implies that their behaviour is purely malicious. But we are justifiably trying to bring her to account for her toxic behaviour including charity fraud.

Edited to add, if Dom was asked to remove a portion of the podcast by Simone’s lawyers does this imply that Simone herself asked him to take a portion of the podcast out and he didn’t want to? Then Simone brought in the lawyers, to do the heavy lifting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

influencedforlyfe

She lost me at “I thought that was what birth was (Asher’s birth) like stock standard”.
fuck me Simone - there is no “Stock standard” birth. All births are different. I watched the first minute but I can’t actually put myself through the torment of watching anymore. Watching it is more painful than any of my births 😅

• Haha

Simone15

VIP Member
Had some time to kill painting my nails today so have taken one for the the team.
  • Dom cackling at her struggling with taking the bins up the drive when she was overweight is pretty shit tbh. Anytime she talks about being overweight and her struggles, he laughs at it because being fat is clearly hilarious to him.
  • Apparently doesn’t like asking for or talking about money. Yet shares price tag of expensive artwork…
  • Trent doesn’t watch her stories.
  • Schedules out her week with “non negotiables” for herself but doesn’t mention relationship or kids in there…
  • Still talks about Trent working from home a lot.
  • Has clearly suffered with her mental health as a teen and when overweight but comes across with a very skewed view of mental health. She talks about a “cloud” but that’s such a stereotypical way to look at depression.
  • Panadol ad said people twisted it!! Took no responsibility for the terrible way she promoted it.
  • She uses hatewatchers as her accountability
  • Her nervous laughter constantly…
  • Question re. her putting out a skewed view of parenthood - she will “never pander” to other people’s views. How fucking condescending.
  • Doesn’t actually address the Fair and Good situation. Dances around it by saying that it’s all about people trying to take her down and that brands send her the names of the people that make complaints. Zero accountability.
  • Toxic positivity, daycare with Asher - thinks they have been open with this. We know this isn’t true.
  • Apparently she’s never going to put a camera in someone’s face who hasn’t agreed to it - hello, her children!!!
  • The only new thing in the podcast is the mention of her mums attempt. Everything else she’s already shared so it’s hardly a warts and all podcast.
  • Also Dom is fucking stupid and equates the sheer volume of her daily stories as success for her and thinks that she’s got so many stories because she is promoting so many brands…
  • Watched a bit of the video and now I totally understand the comments people make about her teeth. They truly do look like they are too big for her mouth and almost denture like. Her top teeth jut out a lot more than her bottom teeth.
---

Also can anyone confirm if I am being a TC but is the ending of the podcast different to the ending of the YouTube video? Cos I am sure the podcast doesn’t mention anything about the “court case” yet the video does???
“I’ve still got unread messages on Facebook from that time” really Simone? but you clear your messages daily and show screenshots of empty mail boxes.

• Haha
  • Wow

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
@hobsonville_housewife I hope you have been up since the crackerjack of dawn doing this podcast summary! Sleeping in is over rated!! Plenty of time for you to reset your house and do the podcast summary!! Come on now it’s 7.15am!!!

• Haha