Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not the worst thing she could do I have girls 4 years apart and have dressed them the same. They loved it... till they didn't I would never get away with it now. Im talking matching dresses for Christmas for example. It was so cute when they let me. Biggest problem is those mysterious reciepts 😉
Yeah but I have a feeling you actually care about your kids…. We are talking about Simmo here, the one who puts her naked child on the internet daily and lets him flip off play equipment then talks to him in a condescending manner about how he shouldn’t have done that, not to mention pimps him out for #ADs just to get more free tit for him, leaves him with strangers so she can go to outings and chucked him in daycare the second she could so she could keep getting her hair, nails, brows and whole face done. Only time will tell how all these things will effect A and now R and yes I am a little triggered by this as an adult in fortnightly counselling for childhood trauma I guess it’s just a sore spot for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can someone take one for the team and give us a summary of the birth story? I’m doing the Dom harvey podcast but I cbf listening to this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll summarise, just listening on the way home🤣
That was the most privileged, white woman boring beige birth story ever!!
1am - She pissed the bed, sorry no wait her waters trickled out.
2 something am, they were at birth care after Trenti drove real fast there, but not over the speed limit
They spent a bit of time looking for a room with her name on it or one with a bath or couch - she could not do a bed
3ish - he was here.
Photog got there 5 mins before so no video this time only some photos. She was sad that her best friend wasn’t there, and that she didn’t get the water birth. That’s honestly about it. He latched right away boom, she loved him.

• Haha
  • Sick
That was the most privileged, white woman boring beige birth story ever!!
1am - She pissed the bed, sorry no wait her waters trickled out.
2 something am, they were at birth care after Trenti drove real fast there, but not over the speed limit
They spent a bit of time looking for a room with her name on it or one with a bath or couch - she could not do a bed
3ish - he was here.
Photog got there 5 mins before so no video this time only some photos. She was sad that her best friend wasn’t there, and that she didn’t get the water birth. That’s honestly about it. He latched right away boom, she loved him.
Oh. So we don’t get to see her vulva this time? Such a shame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Scamone has a baby
A summary by Me

Scamone was convinced this one would arrive at 42 wks like Asher, after an induction. They didn't share the date 18.01.23, because they didn't want everyone asking them when he was late.

0130hrs her waters broke. But she didn't know if it was amniotic fluid or urine. A towel supplied by Trenti and the sniff test confirmed amniotic fluid (she'd never experienced this with the induction).

They didn't know what was to happen next, so Dr Google was consulted. They then decided to get some sleep.

Contractions had other ideas and were coming at five minute intervals. Trentis parents were phoned as they had a two hour drive ahead of them. She helped him finish packing the car, Jess, Becca, and the photographer were eventually got hold of and Jess came to look after Asher.

They drove through to Birthcare, the contractions were like a primal experience. She felt like a farm animal. Trenti drove fast, but she added a ryder - it was safe and within the speed limit 🤣

They arrived at BC 0240, they started filling the spa which was never used.

They wanted to go to BC because she wanted to experience birth without pain relief, epidural and N20

Then with her leg up on TrentI she breathed out the baby. Asher she had to bear down so hard her nose bled. "My body just pushed him out all I had to do was control my breathing"

MW did the massage so she never tore, and out he popped, she didn't even know when he was put on her chest. He latched and fed straight away.

Photographer only arrived in last five minutes, Jess never got there. The cord blood was harvested.

In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Baby breathed out with no analgesia, or tearing, he latched and fed straight away.
It was an unreal experience
There was crying during the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's edited herself, fuzzy around her arms and under them and then where the filter isn't focus on her boobs are hanging out the top. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every time I look at her face like this, I think of this:
Saw_billy.jpg

• Haha
Wonder if she likes Winnie the Pooh, now just need Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore...
---

WTF is this monstrosity...
The pillows are halfway down the bed and the duvets turned over after them, isn't the point of a blanket/duvet to cover the sheets and bed. 🤔
There are also two duvets there…🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 1
Please Simone for the love of God don't dress your boys in the same thing at the same time. They are NOT twins and have there own personalities.
I’m sorry but the ones on the right are fugly as. I wouldn’t even give that to my dog to sleep on.

And I forgot to post this this morning……they’re baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. They must fit now that she’s expelled Ryder and he’s earthside.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why couldn’t she get a bed straight away? If her waters had broken they would have examined her on arrival?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.