Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aargh so that’s right - Shadescape is owned by Caitlin and Sam. This should really be ad as she worked with them after hinting at wanting one in Art Greens comments a while ago when Art and Matilda got their one done. Also lol flowers are a great gift for a newborn
Tbh flowers are the WORST gift to give a new Mum - just more fuss we don't need with vases, trimming, dead flowers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She says that to trump anyone with two under two … she’s got it “harder” but can thrive 😉
She makes it out like she’s so hard done by yet she chose this life herself! If you didn’t want 2 under ‘18-19 months’ then don’t have them so close together!

Reactions: 18
She makes it out like she’s so hard done by yet she chose this life herself! If you didn’t want 2 under ‘18-19 months’ then don’t have them so close together!
Imagine how close in age they would have been in the two other bubs had stuck.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She wakes up early could have showered then but then can’t share with everyone how well she’s managing. Asher is in daycare today so she’s pretty much managing one child however can’t sat that. I bet she’ll mention Trent away tonight and how well she’s coping.

Reactions: 8
She wakes up early could have showered then but then can’t share with everyone how well she’s managing. Asher is in daycare today so she’s pretty much managing one child however can’t sat that. I bet she’ll mention Trent away tonight and how well she’s coping.
She cant shower early in the morning she is painting the roof and mowing the lawn.... o tit dont forget about picking all the lemons. O or maybe she is hunting for proof of those donations she made.... keep looking simone we will wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are all of her friends & family suddenly all "SUPERMUMs" that have kids?

Hectic day, taking pictures of new Lorna Jane and then shoving it in the containers !!! How does she do it all 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stumbling all over her words in this ad this morning! The unprofessionalism!! 🤯 it’s not live Simon, RERECORD it 🙄 how do you think that makes the brand feel!
Also lol ✨I nEvEr WeAr FaKe LaShEs AnYmOrE bEcAuSe I gEt sUcH iNcReDiBLe ReSuLtS wItH LaSh FrIdAyS✨ that’s a strip lash if ever I saw one! I knew she always wore them in her ad stories 🥴🥴
4E476541-F5B9-4C76-A2B0-F74C880D0F15.jpeg

1F66A600-C40D-48AA-A494-E487740BEA30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her stumbling all over her words in this ad this morning! The unprofessionalism!! 🤯 it’s not live Simon, RERECORD it 🙄 how do you think that makes the brand feel!
Also lol ✨I nEvEr WeAr FaKe LaShEs AnYmOrE bEcAuSe I gEt sUcH iNcReDiBLe ReSuLtS wItH LaSh FrIdAyS✨ that’s a strip lash if ever I saw one! I knew she always wore them in her ad stories 🥴🥴
View attachment 1928887
View attachment 1928888
Didn’t she advertise lash Fridays last week then next story she was getting her brows and lashes done 😂 it was when she was in that oversized white shirt to try and hide the no bump!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She probably had a shower before A woke up but just put that story up to try look relatable. 

A been at daycare all day Plently hours for a shower! Wants to spend every second with her sons because they growing up so fast doesn't want to miss out yet dumps A in daycare 4 days week 9-5 right make that make sense.
---

Please Simone for the love of God don't dress your boys in the same thing at the same time. They are NOT twins and have there own personalities.
And theses..... 🤣🤣 they are UGLY!!

Reactions: 9
Please Simone for the love of God don't dress your boys in the same thing at the same time. They are NOT twins and have there own personalities.
She wants her kids to have no personality just like her.. duh!!
But in all seriousness, how bleeping mean of her to dress them the same, if that’s how she’s starting, that’s how she’ll keep going and she will create a horrible relationship between A & R they’ll grow up hating each other because they were made to be and do the same things. They’re NOT twins or even Irish twins ffs Simone. And even if they were let them be their own people!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻

Reactions: 11
She wants her kids to have no personality just like her.. duh!!
But in all seriousness, how bleeping mean of her to dress them the same, if that’s how she’s starting, that’s how she’ll keep going and she will create a horrible relationship between A & R they’ll grow up hating each other because they were made to be and do the same things. They’re NOT twins or even Irish twins ffs Simone. And even if they were let them be their own people!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻
Its not the worst thing she could do I have girls 4 years apart and have dressed them the same. They loved it... till they didn't I would never get away with it now. Im talking matching dresses for Christmas for example. It was so cute when they let me. Biggest problem is those mysterious reciepts 😉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.