Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

privilegedsimone

F9725159-12B0-4A6E-9AD7-D5FC7DB3A2FA.png
Hey Hon, I noticed in the last line you forgot to finish your sentence? Shouldn’t it say, “ I will always be here for you baby boy (except for when you need to be sleep trained at 12weeks old, cos mama needs to go out every night. But at least the babysitter will be there for you) 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

snarkersusie

VIP Member
What kind of nutcase has art in the garage.
Well in our garage we have some amazing artwork:

- Upside down wheels: Two bicycles upside down, gathering dust. Real life installation.
- Brown smudge on carpet: An oil stain on fake fibres from a Mazda. Available unframed.
- Fisher and Pykel number 934: A white installation piece available with old packets of frozen mixed vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Latest ASA ruling

Had to wait until 4pm today to post this publicly. Congrats Simone, another job well done.

View attachment 1931729
It pisses me off that influencers can just delete their wrongdoing and carry on. There needs to be consequences. At the minimum, delete it but also post another post/reel about what was wrong with your ad so that anyone who saw it previously isn't set astray (like a retraction in the paper). Ideally though it would be that plus a ban on advertising anything for x number of days/weeks after,&/or having to return any money/products paid./received to advertise the product.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ejo27

Chatty Member
Interesting to see how Asher’s birth suddenly isn’t all roses and magical like she portrayed previously in comparison to this baby. Just be fucking real Simone. Nobody gives a shit

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
PISSING myself at that snippet of the podcast. Lol imagine stealing $200k from a charity that helps women and then talking about how you always try to be a good person LOL LOL LOL you’re an actual gobbler simone

• Haha
Reactions: 30

privilegedsimone

After watching Erin with Harry I can’t help but think Asher is very quiet. I’m not sure how much younger Harry is but he’s always making noises and smiling. I don’t think I’ve see Asher do this? Not comparing just Erin’s son seems really happy.
Harry’s probably happy because he lives in a colourful environment which is safe and full of toys. He also has a mother than engages with him in an authentic manner. Whereas A lives in a sterile beige environment and is used for advertising

• Sad
Reactions: 29

sush2022

my thoughts are she would have had him send the whole thing to her lawyers and they would have said what needed to be taken out. She may not have actually been involved in that part.
Doubt that. Lawyers act under their clients instructions, she’s instructed them to instruct Dom to cease that part of the podcast. I’m guessing the BIG delay with the podcast release is due to her involving her lawyers. She asked Dom to remove parts and he said no, she then got her lawyers in. The podcast is his intellectual property and there was a stand off, which was finally resolved.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
She mentions a few things about her first boyfriend in the book, I’ll post them below. Nothing mentioned about her mum as noted above - if that’s true that’s really sad. I wonder how her mum feels about this being public knowledge now?!

TRIGGER WARNING - Abuse
That’s weird; I thought she’d never felt “down” or had mental health problems?
This relationship sounds awful, I’m pleased she was able to leave. Makes the WR donation issue is even worse in my view.

Reactions: 28

snarkersusie

VIP Member
The work on her Bum and her Boobs are awful. I said what I said and I’ll stand by it.

Interesting that Simone asked Dom to turn off comments for fear of it turning negative. I bet he hasn’t had to do that with anyone else. Simone, have you considered that maybe, just maybe you are the problem?

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
She probably put it in to throw us off as none of us could believe she learnt to spell it properly.
I see her posting a pic of her kid at a park after akl received another civil defense alert warning of extreme weather and to stay home. Great role modelling by Simone. Really using her position responsibly.
I reckon either Asher is being a terror with new baby and she's trynna tire him out or new baby is unsettled and screaming and she needs to get out the house...
Also daycare is closed and she has absolutely no idea how to entertain him.

• Haha
  • Sad