Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doubt that. Lawyers act under their clients instructions, she’s instructed them to instruct Dom to cease that part of the podcast. I’m guessing the BIG delay with the podcast release is due to her involving her lawyers. She asked Dom to remove parts and he said no, she then got her lawyers in. The podcast is his intellectual property and there was a stand off, which was finally resolved.
I find it interesting that Dom so openly made the comment about being asked to remove parts by her lawyer. Makes me think he’s probably over the bullshit with her too, especially if it messed up his scheduling for his podcast and took up lots of his time (and money if he also had to get legal advice to respond).

Reactions: 26
The line about receiving details is probably a scare tactic. She knows tattle is gonna listen and she's trying to get them to back off.
Since this podcast she has been dropped by multiple companies so emailing defo works

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Starstruck500

VIP Member
If anyone has emailed a business about Simone and then Simone has blocked them or you know your email has been forwarded on, I strongly urge taking it further. Simone has verbally admitted in the podcast that the businesses forward it on to her, including their email address. This is breach of the Privacy Act 2020.

(Official information act request may also be suitable if you think your privacy has been breached)

Reactions: 25
What is it if anyones business that her mum tried to kill herself? That stuff needs to be kept private? Also, this x of hers commited a crime? Why did the parents not involve the police? If that was my daughter who was 15 and dating a 25 year old, I’d be livid and disgusted. Her parents have ALOT to answer for!!!

Simone says she has two under 18 months.
Isn‘t Asher 18 months old, nearly 19 months?

”You gotta do what you got to do with two under 18 months”.
I can fully appreciate that parents with small children need to do what they can to “survive not thrive” (to quote Simone).
However since having Ryder she’s had her nails and brows done - I would put that more in the “thrive” than “survive” category personally.

Hello 313k!

257D7D10-F7D9-43A1-9E23-C8E6C45E3352.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Ok, I don’t like SA but there is no reason to comment on breastfeeding. It’s a sensitive issue to many women, it’s up to each individual to decide if they want to breastfeed and however long they want with no judgement from anyone whatsoever. I’m an advocate for breastfeeding but only if the mother can, wants and choose to do so. The baby will still be loved, fed, and cared for however they’re fed.
Personally I had zero milk come in for mine and I spent 3 months hiding the bottle under a modesty cloth making it look like I was breast feeding due to the "breast is best" shit. Let's not start a breast feeding debate as that is mum shaming 😘😊

• Heart

itsmebish

And don't forget the part where they had to rip her pants off when she felt like she needed to push like a tribal farm animal. Simmer down Simmo, so dramatic 🤣
What is a tribal farm animal and do they push differently to a non tribal farm animal?

• Haha

#nofiller

Scuntmoan looking like the real Scuntmoan🤣
As she only ever worked on the superficial stuff - what she looked like - and didn’t address how she got big, she will end up there again. She also shows in the podcast promo and in her own videos at times, how nasty she is inside. The eyes tell all in a person and hers are hard, cold and vacant - unless they are above a fake as smile.
There is nothing in her public persona that shows growth or development. She can’t pick a lane for her platform or advertising, she dresses in whatever is free so she has no signature style and she shows a life of nothing but eating out. Does she have interests or hobbies? The relatable people on IG do and use these to leverage their platform. I love my IG feed- full of inspirational women of all ages and shapes who live rich and fulfilling lives and this richness is leading to paid partnerships and advertising for them.

• Heart
Gentle reminder for everyone (and I absolutely can't tell you what to do or stop anyone)
If Dom gets high numbers of streams on Spotify and YouTube Simone will use that to try and get herself onto more and more podcasts. Would suggest that someone just give a rundown on here

• Heart

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Actually pathetic to turn the comments off. Have a moderator delete the actually heinous stuff if it gets to that (death threats or whatever), but people should be able to link a published nzherald article that contains legally signed documents without being censored.

gossipkiwi

Ok, I don’t like SA but there is no reason to comment on breastfeeding. It’s a sensitive issue to many women, it’s up to each individual to decide if they want to breastfeed and however long they want with no judgement from anyone whatsoever. I’m an advocate for breastfeeding but only if the mother can, wants and choose to do so. The baby will still be loved, fed, and cared for however they’re fed.

• Heart

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
That was an interesting almost 90 mins of my life. Will let HHW put up their summary. But for me
- blamed weight gain on parents divorce, mums attempted suicide, needed to seek love so relationship with man 10 years older
- contradicted herself on how much weight she lost pre op
- trenti is genuine, caring, with strong religious views and morals😯
- constantly talked about her privilege, lots of money good life style, no financial stresses
- has never had mental health issues, doesn't get down
- had to go on a benefit after losing nannying jobs
- has a direct line to ASA they tip her off as to complaints
- tells companies they can expect to have emails trying to make out she's bad to be involved with from "us" . What really angered me, is these companies are sharing the details, according to her, of the people who email them.😡
- sells other active wear as well as embrace because no size fits all and she wants to provide alternatives to women
- waiting on the outcome of the court case, with a decision in April....can someone fill me on this

Over to HHW

Dom I think was gutless or muzzled because it was totally he fawning over her. There were no really hard questions asked, and maybe if they were, they've now been deleted at the request of her lawyers.
All I’m reading again and again is that she’s trying to scare people off messaging companies or putting in complaints to the ASA so that she can continue her bullshit. What absolute dribble. Of course the ASA contacts her! They contact every influencer that gets complained about 😂 you’re not special Simone!

Reactions: 24

privilegedsimone

Can’t wait for you to acknowledge Waitangi Day tomorrow simmo. It must be an important day to you, since you love having Māori art around your home! You beautiful human xo

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol she probably got spooked by ASA chat cause nearly 10 years into being a professional influencer and she still doesn't actually know what she's meant to post and what qualifiers are required.
Simone - next time you are at the lawyers setting up trusts to hide your assests to minimize you tax maybe get them to read over the ASA requirements and give you the dummy's version
I’m also available to help if you need Simone. You know how to get in touch with me 😘

• Haha