Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
She uses that many different products, she has no way of actually knowing if any of them are any good. Surely people can see that you can’t actually trust her opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

beigelife

So fucking pathetic that they turn comments off.. if you’re posting online, let everyone have their comments and opinions otherwise don’t post it. Every other video allows comments. Poor little Simmy just can’t handle the truth being out there for everyone to see.

Why hasn't she shared the sneak peak?? Shares just about everything else.

I can't see anything on her page that promotes the podcast at all, seems really strange to agree to do a podcast with someone then not mention a word about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ her lawyers must be working hard. I'd put money on it not actually coming out on Monday.
I’d be surprised if she actually shares the podcast with her fans 😂

spot the difference

A693B489-E505-4750-9794-7986B2F347DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Starstruck500

VIP Member
If you have to hold your newborn up by the bloody throat whilst bathing them, they shouldn’t be sitting upright in the bath 😤

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
I'd rather shit in my hand a clap than listen to a birth story.

She's had a baby, big fuckin deal... most of us woman do, and will do. You really need to get your head out of your arse if you think people are interested in how Ryder came along.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
Objectively I can't understand why he even reached out to her. I guess maybe the wellness aspect but she hasn't talked about that in years and the promos he are sharing are more gossipy then inspirational for high level athletes.
Just odd
Exactly this, she doesn't even compare with others he's interviewed. I'm wondering if her management company approached him with an embellished CV of her achievements, with a view to more positive publicity. But it's just exploded now in a negative way if she's getting her lawyers involved. She said the words she did when she was interviewed. What's the old adage, "Think before you speak".

I'm putting money on it will be pulled, and I'm happy to gift five nights of "safe nights" via women's refuge if it is. Receipts, of course, will be provided for your inspection😊

• Heart

BeigeonBeige

“I can hear you little bear” ..so do we think that’s R’s new nickname? Asher Roo and Ryder Bear?
Wonder if she likes Winnie the Pooh, now just need Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore...
---

WTF is this monstrosity...
The pillows are halfway down the bed and the duvets turned over after them, isn't the point of a blanket/duvet to cover the sheets and bed. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
This is so true. Even if some people, and probably the majority of her followers don’t know about the charity fraud, this is one of the huge problems about Simone. I will never understand how so many follow her without really ‘seeing’ her for what she is and her multiple problematic behaviours.

charchar if you are here, thank you for saying this. Your comment will unfortunately only be online for less than a minute before being deleted by Simone, but well done.

Simone15

VIP Member
Dom asking if it would have been the same if her and Trent met 10years earlier... like when Trenti was 9? What like you look for Dom?

• Haha
  • Sick

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Most people I know with newborns are limiting going out and having visitors for the first few weeks at least due to the fact that we’re still in a pandemic. That alone, even without the flooding, should be enough to keep you at home.

but not Scamoan. Her social life and making sure that she’s seen on as many high profile IG accounts is far more important than the safety of her kids.

• Angry

butterysoft

Re the messages sent to herself. Sweet Jesus! What soon to be mother of 3 would ask for advice on where to put her baby to sleep for naps.

• Haha

Peaches87

Parents were ok with it apparently
I'm sorry but who let's their 15yr old daughter date a 25yr old man. Regardless of whether they were having sex or not it is wrong. No wonder Simone is so fucked up, clearly the whole family is
---

I’ve used a Shnuggle for all my babies and I’ve literally never needed to hold them up by their throats. So weird!
Agree. We use this bath on the dining room table or kitchen bench. Never had to hold the baby up like that?!

Reactions: 22