Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting an ad between posts of the Millbrook Estate. Will never get over them going all the way down there just to barely leave the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WLS $19700 bank guarantees from Auntys
Lost 4 kilo
No wrong she says I lost 20 kgs (big difference to remember šŸ¤£)
Still have mental humger
But not physical
Couple of kgs weight loss a week

doing this whilst opportune times. If 2 years later wouldnā€™t have happened

His Dog interrupts to play ball šŸ¶

Huffington Post daily mail sharing
negative posts
Surgeon media team in USA reached out
Tyra banks called
High on pain meds
Still have loose skin
$20k to $100k skin surgery
Never thought Iā€™d do it
A load of self work positive mantras

I got up to here and itā€™s put me to sleep
I canā€™t listen to anymore

weight loss influencer šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

oh my lord šŸ˜‚

I think Iā€™m sleep deprived from night shift but thatā€™s the funniest part of it
Maybe she was but not now! ā€œInsta filter influencerā€ maybe!!!

4A8EF83E-E214-4A1F-ACB3-9CC5D9918377.jpeg
]

98D45CC2-72EC-48CD-B19B-B27F733A604B.jpeg

D5CDCA70-5BFC-478F-85C0-27B1A08FEF6A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What a joke of a podcast. Such a build up from Dom about asking all the tough questions but nada

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@hobsonville_housewife I hope you have been up since the crackerjack of dawn doing this podcast summary! Sleeping in is over rated!! Plenty of time for you to reset your house and do the podcast summary!! Come on now itā€™s 7.15am!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, this woman couldnā€™t lie straight in bed.
Iā€™ve had the same surgery & can remember exactly what I weighed when I started, what I weighed when I had surgery and what I lost immediately after. She canā€™t even remember those details in the podcast!! First itā€™s 3-5 kgs she lost then it was 20 she lost pre surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m waiting for the videoā€¦ gotta catch the stills šŸ¦§

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does the whole family get dressed at the kitchen table?
---

Hurry up and update Insta!! I love that when her thread started on tattle she was at 318k and itā€™s now 313k. Tattle is her undoing.
Sheā€™ll take the opportunity of the podcast releasing to do a big follower shop Iā€™m sure.

Canā€™t wait to see all the super authentic looking profiles pop up šŸ¤£

The YouTube is up.

Reactions: 4
My takeaway from wasting an hour of my life listening to that is Dom is a tit host as he just laughs about anything serious which isnā€™t holding her accountable. And she can not see through her own bullshit to actually see how damaging she is. My opinion of her has gone down further, which who knew that was even possible!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There is only one way to watch the podcastā€¦1.5 speed šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.