Simone Anderson #22 unless it was a devine conception, her pregnancy timeline's a total deception

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @spectatorsport for the thread title. Your prize is a lifetime supply of frozen grapes, you can contact Simone to arrange collection.

You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bullying but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her legal name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

9003601A-B21B-4B39-AD35-DE7B2323EE9D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks @spectatorsport for the thread title. Your prize is a lifetime supply of frozen grapes, you can contact Simone to arrange collection.

You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bullying but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her legal name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

View attachment 1861905
Does the prize come with a grape cutter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who would ever send their child to one of those indoor play places in a white (“Polo” no less 💁‍♀️) outfit?! Can you imagine how filthy it’d get playing on all those slides, ballpits etc??! ….ah well just combine some bleach and Napisan and chuck it in the wash aye Simmy?! Good as new and suuuper safe and not at all toxic 🙄🫠

Reactions: 13
Analysis of “The Feijoa Salad” thanks to @BondJamesBond in the last thread.

1. March 30 2022, Simone releases a reel showing her making a feijoa salad. Her nails are featuring an easily identified coloured ‘French tip’ style.
2. Some months later, Simone releases the ‘pregnancy reveal’ reel showing a positive pregnancy test next to the bowl of feijoa salad. Her nails have the same manicure as when she made the above feijoa salad, the reel which was released on March 30. Analysis by tattle also concludes the salad is the exact same one (due to the position of the salad ingredients in the bowl).
3. A conception date of March 21 is approximately the earliest that would result in a positive pregnancy test on March 30. That means baby would be due December 12.
4. No baby yet.
5. Conclusion: the pregnancy reveal reel was not from this pregnancy.

#maniwatch is once every 2 weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Simone Anderson weight loss

Simone Anderson before

Simone Anderson before and after

Simone Anderson hair and make up

simone anderson due date

Simone anderson pregnant

Simone anderson influencer

Simone anderson family

Simone anderson podcast

Simone anderson online bullying

Simone anderson mental health

Simone anderson feet

Simone anderson online bullies

Simone anderson husband

Simone anderson Trent Forsyth

Simone anderson Dom harvey

Simone Anderson Gossip

Simone Anderson news

Reactions: 9
“Hey sorry I’m a complete TC and can’t figure out how to clean my shoes”

Honestly how do these people live?? Also I’m cackling at the thought of Simone throwing food or whatever onto the shoes just to make this reel.
Her script is exactly the same in every single one of these messages! Simmy I know you think we’re TCs but you make it soooo obvious!

Reactions: 11

Honestly how do these people live?? Also I’m cackling at the thought of Simone throwing food or whatever onto the shoes just to make this reel.
Profile pic thanks to thispersondoesnotexsit.com ah Simmy...

Reactions: 6

It's like when her adoring fans she asks "what do you pack in your swim bag"
oh, i don't know... a spoon, clock radio, the Christmas wreath, and persil laundry pods. What the duck do you think she packs??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Right I hope everyone has reset their house tonight. Emptied bins, hung a load out (is it dry in Auckland now?) and put a load of washing on. Oh hang on, isn’t this what most normal households do most nights?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right I hope everyone has reset their house tonight. Emptied bins, hung a load out (is it dry in Auckland now?) and put a load of washing on. Oh hang on, isn’t this what most normal households do most nights?
Is she gonna leave the darkload sitting in the washer all night....?
That list is patently not going to take only 15 minutes. duck shes full of tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reset the whole house yesterday (being Friday). Are you telling me I have to do it again?
Also I see the floors were moping, I wonder why they were upset?

E83BAEF0-CC78-47D2-B66B-AC85884E4B97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I sure as tit ain't hanging out washing at night time!

Reactions: 5
Is she gonna leave the darkload sitting in the washer all night....?
That list is patently not going to take only 15 minutes. duck shes full of tit
Her 'darks' are probably 3 items since she apparently does laundry every day, and she 1000000% did not 'hang' washing at bloody 10pm. The whites are in the dryer, the darks are on a 15 min quick cycle, then it'll be a min to swap them all out before going to bed.

Reactions: 6
I reset the whole house yesterday (being Friday). Are you telling me I have to do it again?

View attachment 1862155
Do we really think she did all this??(Trent must have been told to do it all) Wasn’t she just telling us all she’s low in iron and babies growth was a concern (hence the scans etc). Surely she’d be taking it easy? Like, she’s growing a child does she not care…

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1862155
Oh for goodness sake!
This is the ‘quick 15 min reset’. It means each day starts fresh and it’s easier to manage…surely by now @hobsonville_housewife you’ve realised you too can love this little daily ritual 🤣
I’m on holiday so have no idea what day of the week it is, so missed the Friday fresh sheets and reset and strangely enough life has continued on today just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.