Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
If only Simmo and Chipo would listen…..
Everyone knows Asher’s full legal name, what he looks like, their address (thanks to Google). When he’s older and is approached by someone saying “I’m your mums bestie, she asked me to pick you up Asher Roo”, he’s gonna go because they know his nickname and mum has 100s of besties!

I know it’s early in the game, but

Simone Anderson #23 AsherRoo isn’t allowed his bunny, where is the Women’s Refuge money?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Simone Anderson #23: orange and purple sprinkles upon this fair maiden, for soon we welcome baby Hagrid, Ryder or Ayden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

spectatorsport

Duh! And then of course again in the morning! (I’m not sure what happened over night that needs to be reset but…)
We must constantly be resetting, absolutely cannot have any evidence people actually live in our homes!
If she’s looking for something to reset, she could start with her moral compass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Gem__x0x

InCrEdIbLe

Yes try your bras on? Most people do...
Long time reader of this thread, first time poster. This grinds my gears 😩. I'm a FTM and have a new baby, as such I'm on maternity leave. I wear these exact hotmilk bras, I have 3 and love them. However I had to save up to buy them as I couldn't afford to get them all at once, I'm sure many of you can relate - funds are generally tight when you are on maternity leave, I guess Simone wouldn't know that though 😠. I would love to just be handed everything, it sure would make this period of my life a bloody breeze. I wish brands would stop giving Simone - who can clearly afford to purchase - all these freebies. As a real paying customer I find it a bit of a kick in the guts. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Compiling a list of the wanky way things are described

Sleepover = babysitting
Hosting his team = paying for a team dinner on the company credit card
House refresh = tidying up after everyday activities
House reset = cleaning
Bestie = a friend or acquaintance
Devine = nice and/or satisfactory (also known as Divine)
Donate = keep

anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

itsmebish

I find those caddies odd. I've got a newborn and I contemplated getting a caddy but then I thought, mate, your house isn't that big, just walk to the change table or take what you need and put it on the ottoman/couch sans caddy like the foolish, money saving, uninfluenced pleb that you are. It's my third time and I've never had a caddy. I'm not Tiger Woods

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
“Hey sorry I’m a complete TC and can’t figure out how to clean my shoes”

Honestly how do these people live?? Also I’m cackling at the thought of Simone throwing food or whatever onto the shoes just to make this reel.
It's like when her adoring fans she asks "what do you pack in your swim bag"
oh, i don't know... a spoon, clock radio, the Christmas wreath, and persil laundry pods. What the fuck do you think she packs??

• Haha
Reactions: 45

timtams

Who knows, Simdog is insane.

She's 100% the type to have both kids names starting with the same letter too. I'm firmly sticking with Ayden.
Agreed, she would 100% want same first letter and to have both children have 5 letter names because she’s a total perfectionist.

Trent is already 5 too, so all she needs do is change her name officially to Simon and she can have the perfect family she is after.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

#nofiller

She has reached desperation point - she has literally nothing in her life now except cleaning and resetting.

I can’t even feel sorry for her as you reap what you sow but surely life is about more than creating routines for regular daily tasks. We all do them Simone!

What a shame you haven’t spent your 20s learning, developing some skills, hobbies and interests. I look with pride at my own children your age and see their thriving babies, blossoming careers and businesses, the family camping trips, messy floors with preschooler’s play, the puzzle on the dining table as it’s been wet - joy and contentment. I look at your life of nothing but dinners and cleaning and see an emptiness that no money or fame will ever buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

privilegedsimone

Simmo hon, you don’t look as wide as a house xx

But you do look as wide as a charity scamming, narcissistic bitch xo

• Haha
Reactions: 41