Simone Anderson #22 unless it was a devine conception, her pregnancy timeline's a total deception

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand. She did a house reset last night and then she gets up at 5am to do another wee reset in the morning. Does Trent mess the house up during the night or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god ! Someone mentions the dark wash in the machine overnight, bang it’s on a timer ! Someone mentions the wash basket and it makes a return ! Morning reset is that code for reading here 😂😂😂
She is a puppet to tattle.

Dana’s post this morning 🤣
The story of Asher in his cot broke my heart, god forbid he had any comfort outside of his cot. No wonder he sucks his fingers- watch out mate mummy will put you in a beige straight jacket to stop that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I never truly believed she posted things in an answer to Tattle until this morning. She addressed literally everything that was questioned and even snuck in a picture of the washing bucket to show us its still around

Reactions: 12
My god ! Someone mentions the dark wash in the machine overnight, bang it’s on a timer ! Someone mentions the wash basket and it makes a return ! Morning reset is that code for reading here 😂😂😂
DEFINITELY doesn’t read here though…
Everything we queried last night, exposing this morning like CLOCKWORK! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She has reached desperation point - she has literally nothing in her life now except cleaning and resetting.

I can’t even feel sorry for her as you reap what you sow but surely life is about more than creating routines for regular daily tasks. We all do them Simone!

What a shame you haven’t spent your 20s learning, developing some skills, hobbies and interests. I look with pride at my own children your age and see their thriving babies, blossoming careers and businesses, the family camping trips, messy floors with preschooler’s play, the puzzle on the dining table as it’s been wet - joy and contentment. I look at your life of nothing but dinners and cleaning and see an emptiness that no money or fame will ever buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This story this morning broke my bleeping heart. She has trained him like a DOG to leave his comfort in his cot because God forbid he actually uses it as a comfort! My son has a Cuski and has all the freedom to do what he wants with it! Using language like "good boy" whilst standing there patronizing him is disgusting Simone! He is your BABY, not your DOG

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow! Today, I got up, feed the animals, put a load of washing on (which will dry outside as so sunny here!) emptied the dishwasher, looked at the mess teenager had left, sat down with my espresso and scrolled through my phone. All while still in my dressing gown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The story of Asher in his cot broke my heart, god forbid he had any comfort outside of his cot. No wonder he sucks his fingers- watch out mate mummy will put you in a beige straight jacket to stop that.
Absolutely same! 😭💔💔 WTAF?! Why can’t he take his bunny out of bed??
He really didn’t want to leave it there and DID NOT want to get out 😢 …you could really tell she was getting pissed and having to repeat herself, trying to keep her tone soft but you could hear the rage! F*cking witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Simone please talk to your lawyers about making your side of the woman’s refuge story public, your silence is making you look more and more guilty. If you are guilty then OWN IT, take responsibility. Maybe do it now then people might forgive you because you’re pregnant? Hell blame a miscarriage those seem to work in favour of manipulating your audience.
Take responsibility and say you are having some time off to reflect and learn (watch a few YouTube vids on how to do that- Jeffree Star is a fav of yours I know ;)) then come back with a baby reveal!
I know you’re reading this, so if your that desperate to use tattle to your advantage then now is your time!
CONFESS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My kids had a toy but never carried it around with them because it just wasn’t them. However, if and when they took them out the bedroom I still allowed it. I can imagine people not knowing her entering her house and wondering if children lived there. She really is trying to prove her life doesn’t have to change once you have kids but she’s missing out on those magically sporadic moments you have with kids because she wants control.

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I agree that habits are very important.
I make it a daily habit of mine to not scam charities.

Maybe she can go find all the receipts (under the name Prestcherer of course!) and put them in the laundry basket now it’s made its return.

9666BEF4-B8D0-49A7-94FB-CFEC6DABD736.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely same! 😭💔💔 WTAF?! Why can’t he take his bunny out of bed??
He really didn’t want to leave it there and DID NOT want to get out 😢 …you could really tell she was getting pissed and having to repeat herself, trying to keep her tone soft but you could hear the rage! F*cking witch
She’s building habits of course! She’s making a habit of being pointlessly bitchy, and soon Asher will make a habit of disobeying her, because her rules are unreasonable.

Let the kid bring his bunny to breakfast, Simmy. If he gets it dirty you can just put it in the daily white wash and give him one of the ten thousand others you have!

(Also well done on copy-pasting a whole screed from a book/article on habits, Simone! You didn’t even add any spelling mistakes! What a clever girl!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Asher not have blankets, I remember seeing him in a sleeping bag thingy when he was little but there doesn’t seem to be any bedding apart from the bottom sheet and those stupid cloud shaped pillows?

I think she’s trying to make the “house reset” a catch phrase when in reality, it’s mundane tasks that need to be done daily and everyone does. Like unless you have an endless supply of new clothes and only wear items once, of course you need to do clothes washing. Unless you use single use crockery and cutlery, of course you need to use your dishwasher. “House reset” isn’t a thing. It’s called life admin and we all do it.

Can't believe she doesn't let him take the bunny with him!! What a witch of a mother

• Sad

And she wouldn't let him take his bunny with him, telling him to put it down. Then like the little robot child he has become he put his rabbit down.

Give him some security, his world is changing and he has nothing for comfort😥

• Sad
This story this morning broke my bleeping heart. She has trained him like a DOG to leave his comfort in his cot because God forbid he actually uses it as a comfort! My son has a Cuski and has all the freedom to do what he wants with it! Using language like "good boy" whilst standing there patronizing him is disgusting Simone! He is your BABY, not your DOG
He wasn’t even allowed to just leave it in bed, he had to put it on a specific part of the bed ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Guys we are clearly thick cunts. Night time is a ‘reset’ and morning is a ‘refresh’. sUpEr dIFfErEnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.