Simone Anderson #22 unless it was a devine conception, her pregnancy timeline's a total deception

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reset the whole house yesterday (being Friday). Are you telling me I have to do it again?
Also I see the floors were moping, I wonder why they were upset?

View attachment 1862155
Duh! And then of course again in the morning! (I’m not sure what happened over night that needs to be reset but…)
We must constantly be resetting, absolutely cannot have any evidence people actually live in our homes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also loved how she said she loves doing this every day so each day starts fresh. Don’t you mean doing this each night unless you pre recorded this (which you said you don’t do) and seriously you had friends round to entertain. Sorry S but most people would actually clean and tidy up before they go to bed. Not rocket science. Ok, might not mop but then I guess I didn’t make as much mess on the floor as you did.

Reactions: 10
Her 'darks' are probably 3 items since she apparently does laundry every day, and she 1000000% did not 'hang' washing at bloody 10pm. The whites are in the dryer, the darks are on a 15 min quick cycle, then it'll be a min to swap them all out before going to bed.
“Darks” was one of the four loads she did for FSF yesterday…considering they wear exclusively beige, how does she have more dark things to wash today??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she do a house reset in the morning too or am I just a TC? If so.. wtf is she resetting if she does it at night too?!

Reactions: 4
Also, washing large dishes at night is not part of a "house reset". That is literally just cleaning up after cooking dinner. This list is getting more absurd by the minute 🤣

Also also.. do you wash your rubbish bins every single night? Get better bins liners honey. That's like a once a week at most?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Darks” was one of the four loads she did for FSF yesterday…considering they wear exclusively beige, how does she have more dark things to wash today??
Yeah I was genuinely wondering the same thing. Darks? Dark beige maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh we all know she’s trying to sound amazing with all the things she did. And she’s so inspiring! I mean if she didn’t tell you what she did tonight you would all be wondering how to clean and tidy your house (which you do most days anyway). Obviously dinner didn't go well as instead of raving about a great night she’s telling us how to clean up after dinner.

• Haha
Also, washing large dishes at night is not part of a "house reset". That is literally just cleaning up after cooking dinner. This list is getting more absurd by the minute 🤣

Also also.. do you wash your rubbish bins every single night? Get better bins liners honey. That's like a once a week at most?
Personally I have found the black bin liners from countdown the best! Simone - they will suit you aesthetic perfectly - but personally they are strong, don't leek and are better...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Duh! And then of course again in the morning! (I’m not sure what happened over night that needs to be reset but…)
We must constantly be resetting, absolutely cannot have any evidence people actually live in our homes!
If she’s looking for something to reset, she could start with her moral compass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh we all know she’s trying to sound amazing with all the things she did.
It's like the other day when she documented all her bathroom cleaning, she listed 'vacuuming' and 'mop(p)ing' as 2 tasks, then like 2 stories later promotes her karcer and says it's so great because it does vacuum and mop in one. You don't get two tasks for that S!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh we all know she’s trying to sound amazing with all the things she did. And she’s so inspiring! I mean if she didn’t tell you what she did tonight you would all be wondering how to clean and tidy your house (which you do most days anyway). Obviously dinner didn't go well as instead of raving about a great night she’s telling us how to clean up after dinner.
cue insta story in the morning raving about the dinner the night before with her THIRD in a row close friend visiting from overseas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what we haven’t seen in a while, the washing basket. Is it still alive or is it too heavy for Simone to lift now that she’s in the later stage of pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know what we haven’t seen in a while, the washing basket. Is it still alive or is it too heavy for Simone to lift now that she’s in the later stage of pregnancy
Do not miss the washing basket! But I think she stopped with those stories because it showed her “true” size

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she has goblins that come in at night and mess everything up again. Those pesky night goblins leaving crumbs.

• Haha
My god ! Someone mentions the dark wash in the machine overnight, bang it’s on a timer ! Someone mentions the wash basket and it makes a return ! Morning reset is that code for reading here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Creating habits is fine. But please just take a moment to actually rest and put your feet up for more than 5 minutes. That stuff can wait.

Reactions: 9
Don’t worry, she’ll show us today to put our minds at ease!

My god ! Someone mentions the dark wash in the machine overnight, bang it’s on a timer ! Someone mentions the wash basket and it makes a return ! Morning reset is that code for reading here 😂😂😂
Must have been at a party this morning reading tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.