Simone Anderson #22 unless it was a devine conception, her pregnancy timeline's a total deception

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all who have been mysteriously blocked by LS Embroidery like myself…. I went to their Facebook page then tapped on their Instagram page and yep I can see it that way as it doesn’t log me into my account! First time I’ve watched the reel and yep looks like Ayden to me! You’ve done yourself a good one Simone, all us super tattle sleuths figure out anything! Also I blocked the Facebook account after watching their stories so good luck finding me 😂😂
God I really hope it’s not Ayden. I know an Ayden and he’s a proper thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reading ASA guidelines and we missed so many opportunities to dob her in when she takes photos of free tit in her house (candles, flowers, all the bambini tit...) for the purpose of showing it but doesnt directly tag the brand...
", if an influencer has an ongoing commercial relationship with a brand, such as a paid ambassador role, all posts that include the products or services related to the advertiser should be labelled, even if they have not tagged or mentioned the brand within the post."

" Content featuring gifted products must be identified as advertising. When an influencer is gifted products and includes content featuring them, this content must be identified as advertising."

" This broad definition includes any Influencer content that is controlled directly or indirectly by an advertiser to promote a service or product, usually for payment. ‘Payment’ can be any benefit the Influencer may receive in exchange for the content they distribute including but not limited to: money, free product or service, credit, event tickets, travel, product loans."

So a huge discount to post some photos would definitely be a "benefit" to the influencer I would think
So many influencers do this and ASA doesn’t care. I’ve reported a few because of this. They do a bedroom tour and don’t tag any of the gifted items etc. Especially DIY influencers who make it sound like they created the whole room with their own money and no help!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.