Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently once it's not associated with a discount code she doesn't bother tagging things as #AD. I mean if she was actually being truthful absolutely everything she posts would be #AD. I think if anything is gifted it should forever be tagged as gifted whether she's advertising a discount code or not. Also why it annoys me when all she puts is the paid partnership tag and doesn't specify what that's actually referring to eg she tagged paid partnership the other day when she was at that hotel with ole trenty boy and it was actually the dress that was the ad not the hotel.

Reactions: 7
Apparently once it's not associated with a discount code she doesn't bother tagging things as #AD. I mean if she was actually being truthful absolutely everything she posts would be #AD. I think if anything is gifted it should forever be tagged as gifted whether she's advertising a discount code or not. Also why it annoys me when all she puts is the paid partnership tag and doesn't specify what that's actually referring to eg she tagged paid partnership the other day when she was at that hotel with ole trenty boy and it was actually the dress that was the ad not the hotel.
Yes this irks me too! And surely goes agains the ASA guidlines, as it’s not obvious what is being advertised? Not that the ASA care or can do much.

Reactions: 2
Phwoar I can't believe she used something as pedestrian as a Swappa crate to wedge the cake stand in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My kid gets around in socks with grippy feet all day. He’s the same age as Asher and already walking. He’s never worn a pair of shoes.

Also a refined sugar free smash cake because god forbid Asher have a little sugar. She’s going to impart her childhood food trauma onto Asher.
Like ok have a sugar free cake or whatever. But do we need to be told 40 thousand times that's it's sugar free?

Yes this irks me too! And surely goes agains the ASA guidlines, as it’s not obvious what is being advertised? Not that the ASA care or can do much.
The ASA don't give a duck they are just as bad as her.

Reactions: 1
On the topic of not being suitably dressed - I completely forgot about this screenshot from about 6 days ago (I think).
Look at those bright red frozen little feet 😟😟😟
The poor little boy never seems to be dressed in warm enough clothing. I mean, he's a baby for fucks sake Simone.
I cannot fathom how underdressed he ALWAYS is. Never wearing socks or a singlet/stretch'n'gro.
I don't believe that 'trendy' is more important than warm and healthy.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
On the topic of not being suitably dressed - I completely forgot about this screenshot from about 6 days ago (I think).
Look at those bright red frozen little feet 😟😟😟
The poor little boy never seems to be dressed in warm enough clothing. I mean, he's a baby for fucks sake Simone.
I cannot fathom how underdressed he ALWAYS is. Never wearing socks or a singlet/stretch'n'gro.
I don't believe that 'trendy' is more important than warm and healthy.
And jeans are not warm! I have a 2 year old who’s pretty solid, and has always run hot… and he’s always in socks, trackies, a thermal/merino and a hoody. At the least!

Reactions: 9
What’s the big deal about the sugar thing , are you telling me there isn’t sugar in those ‘adult’ meals that she is cooking him … whoops sorry that are being provided by a company !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is the fact that’s she harps on about how online gossip etc is so toxic yet she couldn’t make it any more obvious that she reads this site daily. She responds with stories so soon after things are talked about on here but can’t address the main issue being the woman’s refuge situation. She can sleep well at night knowing we all know she stole money from charity but can’t cope with us making comments like we think ashers bassinet looks like a coffin or that he doesn’t say words yet 😂 It speaks for itself really…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I missed it but did someone message her and say how tired Asher looks?
She replied saying Asher is a perfect sleeper and sleeps 7-7 so is definitely not tired.
He has a skin condition apparently that has been affecting his eyes so he rubs them because they are itchy.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I also think her content can be really damaging to new mums. Raving on and on about how she can’t wait for Asher to wake up in the morning etc. Don't get me wrong, I feel like that some days about my son but most days I’m so physically and emotionally exhausted from parenting that I would like him to sleep longer. Her unrealistic narrative that she has going is not real life. It’s normal to get fed up of your children or have a day when you don’t do any house chores because let’s face it, life is hard. Her and Trent have some major control issues and the high expectations that they will hold Asher to will be very damaging. In my opinion they are sick people that need to feel better about themselves by portraying the perfect life but we all see through it. We are all humans at the end of the day

Reactions: 29
She replied saying Asher is a perfect sleeper and sleeps 7-7 so is definitely not tired.
He has a skin condition apparently that has been affecting his eyes so he rubs them because they are itchy.
Skin condition = result of trying 12,000 different foods before he's one and now she can't tell what he's allergic to

Reactions: 16
I also think her content can be really damaging to new mums. Raving on and on about how she can’t wait for Asher to wake up in the morning etc. Don't get me wrong, I feel like that some days about my son but most days I’m so physically and emotionally exhausted from parenting that I would like him to sleep longer. Her unrealistic narrative that she has going is not real life. It’s normal to get fed up of your children or have a day when you don’t do any house chores because let’s face it, life is hard. Her and Trent have some major control issues and the high expectations that they will hold Asher to will be very damaging. In my opinion they are sick people that need to feel better about themselves by portraying the perfect life but we all see through it. We are all humans at the end of the day
I really wish they didn't bring a child into this lifestyle of theirs. Ok have all your free tit and your stupid ridiculously clean house and fucked up routines etc. but why succumb a child to that?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.