Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also bleeping wakes him up after 15 mins of sleep sometime.
Can you imagine needing this level of control? Let that baby wake up on his own, my lord! She obvi hasn’t heard the old saying “never wake a sleeping baby”! Especially when you don’t need to! Sometimes it’s unavoidable, especially when you have other children and school drop off/pickups to work around, but all I see is Simmo trying to make Asher be a regimented robot like her. Since when is watching TV a “bad thing” or not mopping floors 20 times a day. Simmo you genuinely EXHAUST me. FYI everyone, it’s also OK to fold your washing ONCE instead of a hundred million “small loads” each day 🤭😂🤯

Reactions: 15
Gobble up those scollops Asher...don't wait to see left overs tomorrow 😂

...and Trent, smear some food on his bib so he looks like he's having fun!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone pick up the fact that Simone claims they were at that empty Indian restaurant for TWO HOURS last night?

A family of three (including one baby) alone in a restaurant eating food. For TWO HOURS? When they still have to drive home 30 min to Hobsonville Point from Ponsonby? Absolutely not. From ordering to finishing dinner wouldn’t take a moment longer than 40 minutes.

I just truly don’t understand why she feels the need to lie about such obvious and pointless things?

Reactions: 15
They’re not “out” they’re just downstairs at the hotel restaurant with the monitor I bet. It’s what’s known in the industry as “doing a McCann”.
I was about to comment that it must be room service but then I saw her dressed up? I mean it’s probably Trent’s lucky night to crisp the hotel sheets up :m

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was about to comment that it must be room service but then I saw her dressed up? I mean it’s probably Trent’s lucky night to crisp the hotel sheets up :m
She’s having a “boogy night” tonight what does she call the horrible dancing she did the other night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After watching it again I think she’s playing us- she wore that I’ll fitting green dress to dinner two hours ago with Asher then the went back to the room and had dessert delivered.
That port-a-coffin thing Asher is in is scary!

Reactions: 5
I hate how they zip him into that cot. It looks like a coffin.....

After watching it again I think she’s playing us- she wore that I’ll fitting green dress to dinner two hours ago with Asher then the went back to the room and had dessert delivered.
That port-a-coffin thing Asher is in is scary!
[/QUOTE

Yes so coffin like. It's awful

Reactions: 7
The way they zip him into that portacot freaks me out. Is that normal?? Surely thats not very breathable.

Reactions: 6
I was wrong she is going out.
See Simone owning up to your wrongs isn’t hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the only reason she didn’t go out for the first 6 months of his life was because of Auckland being in lockdown! But she loved to make out like she was suddenly living a quiet at home life.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.