Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s putting image before everything else as per usual. She is a first time mum, so I feel some grace is deserved but a simple google would tell her pretty quickly. Get Asher some soft soles Simmo please!
Again it's all free 🙄

Finally a non #ad or #paidpartnership post. Oh coz it's the beach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol at Simone suddenly deciding this morning was the time to demonstrate and explain that the #babycoffin has “fully breathable” sides after reading in here that people thought he would suffocate.

Make it less obvious Simone.

Oh, and while you’re giving explanations for things you read here…why not explain that you use external care for Asher a couple of days a week so that you can work (like most mothers do) and then crack on to explaining what happened to all the money that people were paying you for secondhand clothing between 2017 and May 2020?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol at Simone suddenly deciding this morning was the time to demonstrate and explain that the #babycoffin has “fully breathable” sides after reading in here that people thought he would suffocate.

Make it less obvious Simone.

Oh, and while you’re giving explanations for things you read here…why not explain that you use external care for Asher a couple of days a week so that you can work (like most mothers do) and then crack on to explaining what happened to all the money that people were paying you for secondhand clothing between 2017 and May 2020?
Like literally doesn't even wait an hour before addressing something she read on here. And how coincidental that one of her "friends" happened to tag her in a post about it this morning.

Reactions: 11
Yep 100% wrong feet. I don’t understand people who put their pre walking babies in shoes like that? Flexible soled shoes when necessary are best.
Omg this is one of my biggest pet hates with her (1of many lol), take the blimey shoes off him. They look so clunky and heavy, not to mention ridiculous on a baby. He needs softer, bendable shoes for his feet to develop. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
My kid gets around in socks with grippy feet all day. He’s the same age as Asher and already walking. He’s never worn a pair of shoes.

Also a refined sugar free smash cake because god forbid Asher have a little sugar. She’s going to impart her childhood food trauma onto Asher.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, no socks, no under top. Just a scratchy woolen jersey.
My kid gets around in socks with grippy feet all day. He’s the same age as Asher and already walking. He’s never worn a pair of shoes.

Also a refined sugar free smash cake because god forbid Asher have a little sugar. She’s going to impart her childhood food trauma onto Asher.
so silly right, like it’s cake, whether it’s sweetened with dates, honey or maple syrup it’s all still sugar.

Reactions: 12
A cake smash in nice clothes like that is she stupid??
I mean… it’s a cake smash. The whole point is to get messy so I don’t think it matters what clothes he’s in? Plus, it’s probably too cold to do what people traditionally see being done ie. in nappies.

Reactions: 1
OMG she changed his shoes and put him in soft soles for it hahaha hi Simone 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hardly a cake smash
The poor little bugger looks terrified he might get dirty. His mum has talked to him about getting dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a kid who apparently loves his food he didn’t eat much lol 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.