Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna say the refined sugar free is getting harped on about because of her mums issues (she made the cake right)
The controlling mother probably wants everyone to know she feeds her grandchild ONLY healthy refined sugar free cakes (which Im sure is exactly what she did with Simone too resulting in her messed up food issues). Simone will be still be saying to placate her mum

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A cake smash in a $600 jumper. No wonder the poor little thing didn't get an ounce on him. Conditioned not to get messy. Simone your a bleep in many more ways than one.

Reactions: 12
Simone puts Asher in an expensive jumper for a messy cake smash because she didn't have to pay for it. He will get more clothes gifted tomorrow. She's so far gone and out of touch she just does what looks best on the grid.

Reactions: 9
On the topic of not being suitably dressed - I completely forgot about this screenshot from about 6 days ago (I think).
Look at those bright red frozen little feet 😟😟😟
The poor little boy never seems to be dressed in warm enough clothing. I mean, he's a baby for fucks sake Simone.
I cannot fathom how underdressed he ALWAYS is. Never wearing socks or a singlet/stretch'n'gro.
I don't believe that 'trendy' is more important than warm and healthy.
He is never ever dressed warm enough!!

Reactions: 2
My daughter spent ages saving up to buy her first pair of Nike Air Force Ones.
So to see Simone putting Asher in a selection of expensive little shoes (and he is only learning) means that she isn't even trying to be relatable atm - right when everyone struggling so much.
Bobux are the best when learning to walk.
Having them on the wrong feet was gold though.

Reactions: 8
So to see Simone putting Asher in a selection of expensive little shoes (and he is only learning) means that she isn't even trying to be relatable atm - right when everyone struggling so much.
Oh my goodness Simone you love a good read here don't you 🤣 actually embarrassed for you.
Asher's walking now ...of course he is hon. Bugger off and get him some socks and soft shoes now

She should have done the cake smash in the bath.
Best comment 🤣 love it

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness Simone you love a good read here don't you 🤣 actually embarrassed for you.
Asher's walking now ...of course he is hon. Bugger off and get him some socks and soft shoes now

Best comment 🤣 love it
Did you reply to the wrong post...I only said hes learning to walk and I cant understand why a baby who is only learning needs expensive and heavy Nikes & Vans for show? 😑

Did you reply to the wrong post...I only said hes learning to walk and I cant understand why a baby who is only learning needs expensive and heavy Nikes & Vans for show? 😑
Yep I think I did sorry!!
Just saw that post of Simone with Asher walking 16 steps...like she's boasting it doesn't matter she puts him in chunky as shoes. Totally agree soft shoes, bare feet or socks are the best thing for him right now 😊

Reactions: 2

Now that it’s been mentioned here we’ll be seeing a paid partnership with bobux soon, I would literally throw my phone across the room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did see a snippet the other day and it looked like ankle socks. But put some dam long socks on that child!!!!!!!!!! His ankles will be so cold 😡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.