Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Asher always had 2 bedrooms? Has she ever shown us this?
I know we all figured out that the freedom shelves weren’t in the nursery but I don’t remember ever seeing the other half of the room, that is full on set up for when he’s booted from the nursery lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on a baby’s looks. Thoughts everyone? Let’s stick to criticising his Mum for her inappropriate and over the top ugly designer clothes, hard soled shoes and lack of singlets.
I don’t think anyone is meaning to come across horrible stating he looks tired/sick. It’s like saying he always looks cold & if you look at his hands & feet in the pics she posts you will see how red/purple they are- esp when compared next to the other little kid in todays snap story.

Reactions: 11
I know we all figured out that the freedom shelves weren’t in the nursery but I don’t remember ever seeing the other half of the room, that is full on set up for when he’s booted from the nursery lol
Oooo yeah, big boy bed all set up and ready to go.

Still waiting for the pregnancy announcement at Asher's first birthday. Just like announcing you've gotten engaged at someone else's wedding.

Simmo dresses like a 1980’s beige witch🤣🤣
What are those weird silky pants? Soooo handy for cold winter days and hanging out with a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooo yeah, big boy bed all set up and ready to go.

Still waiting for the pregnancy announcement at Asher's first birthday. Just like announcing you've gotten engaged at someone else's wedding.

What are those weird silky pants? Soooo handy for cold winter days and hanging out with a baby.
Omg how did I not think of it that is so what they are going to do! And it will be a girl and will be even more over the top with her than they are with Asher.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Omg how did I not think of it that is so what they are going to do! And it will be a girl and will be even more over the top with her than they are with Asher.
I can see it now “The greatest gift we could give Asher is the gift of becoming a big brother. Thank you for choosing us as your parents. Never knew we could feel a love like this. Something something joy. Something about Trent”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
He would probably be able to walk better if his leg was in his onesie properly, bloody hell that bedroom set up is next level he’s not even one yet 😂 oops he fell out of the bed “I did tell you not to do that didn’t I Asher”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same thing...is this a playroom or something? I think I do remember she's moved Asher's bigger clothes to another wardrobe...must be in here. Is it a 4 bed townhouse?

Reactions: 1
Did she seriously not even buy her own kids First Birthday present? I mean it doesn't surprise me but is she serious?!
Im not surprised either, how disgusting and selfish of her to make her sons first birthday party a big public/online show and have ADs left right and centre. 😔 None of Asher’s firsts or moments are special like she says they are. May as well just have a live cam at this point.

Reactions: 12
Im not surprised either, how disgusting and selfish of her to make her sons first birthday party a big public/online show and have ADs left right and centre. 😔 None of Asher’s firsts or moments are special like she says they are. May as well just have a live cam at this point.
I mean her engagement was an Ad and then it all trickled down from there, so not surprising every other major event is an ad.

I do wonder how she will handle it when Asher is older though. We’ve all done searches online for ourselves, our parents, families etc. He will eventually find these threads and others on different sites. He will no doubt find the Makaia statement. Will she address it or just tell him to block it from memory?

Reactions: 8
My money is on her buying him someone "special" i.e a piece of artwork, that she will say they are building his collection, but really she's just buying something for herself.
Let's be clear 1 year olds birthdays are about the parents (the kid would he hapoy with a box of tissues to pull out I'm sure) but she's gonna say she's doing it all for him when it's really just for her and her grid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean her engagement was an Ad and then it all trickled down from there, so not surprising every other major event is an ad.

I do wonder how she will handle it when Asher is older though. We’ve all done searches online for ourselves, our parents, families etc. He will eventually find these threads and others on different sites. He will no doubt find the Makaia statement. Will she address it or just tell him to block it from memory?
He probably won't be allowed access to the internet.

I can see it now “The greatest gift we could give Asher is the gift of becoming a big brother. Thank you for choosing us as your parents. Never knew we could feel a love like this. Something something joy. Something about Trent”
Holy tit yes that is spot on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone enquired with the ASA about paid partnership? I would be interested to know as it is not clear in Sumos posts now what is an AD and what isn’t because everything is paid partnership.

Reactions: 2
My money is on her buying him someone "special" i.e a piece of artwork, that she will say they are building his collection, but really she's just buying something for herself.
Let's be clear 1 year olds birthdays are about the parents (the kid would he hapoy with a box of tissues to pull out I'm sure) but she's gonna say she's doing it all for him when it's really just for her and her grid
He will 100% have some gifted artwork, that she has lined up a sponsorship deal for. Asher Roo has cold looking hands today 😏🫣 I can’t understand why can’t they put some base layers on this kid, it’s the middle of winter ffs! 1 layer isn’t even enough for adults Simmo! Sigh, come on we know you read here! PS. thanks for putting some socks on Asher today, I’m sure his little feeties were much happier while they were on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.