Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Scamone do you know how babies can develop respiratory issues like asthma.?

Exposure to dust and other allergens. Your mozzie net is just so boujee🤢, but when did you last wash it,? It acts as a filter and traps dust, mites, pet fur, then showers them over your sleeping baby with any movement. Maybe you should add it to FSF, that new steamer would be ideal😊

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Potentially……but her nails from the 36w ago feijoa salad match the announcement.
It’s too easy to figure you out Simon!!!
I agree, I just find it hilarious that the salad is what we’re all going off of because it was so gross, not an easy one to explain away for Scamone!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
10,822 comments on the post 😔
Simone and the company that sells the products are taking advantage of the fact that it is nearly Christmas and that a lot of people are struggling with the cost of living atm, and are looking for a way to ease costs by entering competitions like this.

P.S. is Simmo doing her free rent ( for the publicity/ head pats) stunt this year?

Reactions: 6
Simone and the company that sells the products are taking advantage of the fact that it is nearly Christmas and that a lot of people are struggling with the cost of living atm, and are looking for a way to ease costs by entering competitions like this.

P.S. is Simmo doing her free rent ( for the publicity/ head pats) stunt this year?
I was thinking about that yesterday!
Ball is in your court Simone, why don’t you donate some safe nights to the Women’s Refuge.

Reactions: 7
You’re my hero for drafting this email!
Ohhh yes make a TikTok!! I’ve made an Instagram 😂

Happy fresh sheet Friday you thick cunts, hope your homes have all been reset.
Could you let me know the name of the random Instagram account that you found accidentally again? I just want to happen upon it by chance as well.

Reactions: 1
While Not Asher’s arrival is looming, shouldn’t Simon be totally blooming! But alas no, won’t honestly show, the reason her bump size is so slow!

Reactions: 7
Something about her pregnancy reveal to Trent seems off.. the way they are reacting makes me think it could be the first time they had a positive after having Asher..
I dunno I just feel like after “two miscarriages” very recent to that, the reactions might be slightly different? Forgive me if I’m way off, but something just doesn’t seem like she’s just had two miscarriages and that’s her third time pregnant and that’s Trent’s reaction to it..

Reactions: 16
What’s the IG handle please?

Asher is getting vitamins because they are free. Supplements are not required. She’s just using him for commercial gain.

Tattle is exhausting her and I’m here for it 🍿
Normal adults shouldn’t need supplements either - you should TECHNICALLY be able to get everything you need from diet alone **obvs everyone is different, has different medical needs all that etc etc etc**
BUT we KNOW how much of a good eater A is, such a varied and refined palete, so advanced, so adventurous, chowing down on a bouquet of parsley at 4 months even though he couldn’t yet sit up 🙄🙄 so he SHOULDN’T need supplements AT ALL!! 🤣….oh yes as you say they were free 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Something about her pregnancy reveal to Trent seems off.. the way they are reacting makes me think it could be the first time they had a positive after having Asher..
I dunno I just feel like after “two miscarriages” very recent to that, the reactions might be slightly different? Forgive me if I’m way off, but something just doesn’t seem like she’s just had two miscarriages and that’s her third time pregnant and that’s Trent’s reaction to it..
The proof’s in the feijoa salad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Time for a new thread.

Simone is beige and boring and a con artist, she sits in her cookie cutter home all day and thinks she’s aspirational.

I imagine her dream would be to feature on Real Housewives of Auckland 😂
Lol can you imagine her and Angie “i’M rEaL” Stone in the same room?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys not only am I a thick bleep but I’m a lazy bleep because I forgot to do fresh sheet Friday! Should I wait till next week or leave work immediately to go wash and change my sheets?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure of the exact date, but the salad was posted 36 weeks ago so I think this would be the last week of March approx, and she would have been 3-4 weeks at the earliest. So agree that she’s due around now! Otherwise the announcement is from one of her losses.

Nails in the feijoa salad reel match the announcement. She’s due now, but Not Asher will be late, I’m calling the 14-16 December.

View attachment 1792909View attachment 1792910View attachment 1792911View attachment 1792912
You also see the salad in the fridge where she hides the test

Reactions: 2
Simone Anderson #19 feijoa salad with a side of piss, when will Asher 2.0 join their Hobsonville bliss?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.