Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Simon you Simple poppet, I see no difference with your little bed iron? Best pop it back to the “sell” box now you’ve used it once😂😂😂😂
Such a poor ad it literally made no difference 😂

What’s the IG handle please?

Asher is getting vitamins because they are free. Supplements are not required. She’s just using him for commercial gain.

Tattle is exhausting her and I’m here for it 🍿
The IG I made? I can’t share it cos I definitely do not have 10k followers 😂

Annnnddd I hope all you thick cunts used the free tit you were given when you could have donated instead 🙄
That’s next on my agenda for the day.

Reactions: 7
Time for a new thread.

Simone is beige and boring and a con artist, she sits in her cookie cutter home all day and thinks she’s aspirational.

I imagine her dream would be to feature on Real Housewives of Auckland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the Salad stick was from her mc then she's lied about dates of so called mc? Because she said it was the 3rd Feb? And the salad was made in April?
Anyhow she's lied and she's hiding something!
She officially announced 18weeks ago!

Her fejioa salad was officially done 36 weeks ago!

Now plot twist Scamone swears she doesn't pre record or she would say, so the salad was made in real time and 36 weeks ago she announced to Trenti she's pregnant! She would of been 3-4 weeks? So makes scamone due now?!

Reactions: 9
Oooooh plot twist 😦

But to me that’s as fucked up as faking a MC. Like, why use that content rather than being “raw and authentic”?
Imagine growing up knowing your mother used a dead baby’s positive test as your announcement.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
“Now this is bloody exciting”
Yes bloody exciting alright, does absolutely nothing, fresh sheet shite is just as wrinkled before and after. Knobjockey you had one job, next time I’d suggest prerecording nice ironed sheets ohh bugger that’s right you don’t prerecord, thick bleep me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Now this is bloody exciting”
Yes bloody exciting alright, does absolutely nothing, fresh sheet shite is just as wrinkled before and after. Knobjockey you had one job, next time I’d suggest prerecording nice ironed sheets ohh bugger that’s right you don’t prerecord, thick bleep me
I just can’t believe she posted it showing that it made absolutely no difference 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can’t believe she posted it showing that it made absolutely no difference 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn't do her research or read the instructions. It might be meant to have water in it, but posting that when you represent and are paid for your promotion😡. That's lazy, greedy entitlement. Bet we never see it again on FSF🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the Salad stick was from her mc then she's lied about dates of so called mc? Because she said it was the 3rd Feb? And the salad was made in April?
Anyhow she's lied and she's hiding something!
She officially announced 18weeks ago!

Her fejioa salad was officially done 36 weeks ago!

Now plot twist Scamone swears she doesn't pre record or she would say, so the salad was made in real time and 36 weeks ago she announced to Trenti she's pregnant! She would of been 3-4 weeks? So makes scamone due now?!
I’m not sure of the exact date, but the salad was posted 36 weeks ago so I think this would be the last week of March approx, and she would have been 3-4 weeks at the earliest. So agree that she’s due around now! Otherwise the announcement is from one of her losses.

Nails in the feijoa salad reel match the announcement. She’s due now, but Not Asher will be late, I’m calling the 14-16 December.

C231EBEE-FE8E-4695-B8F1-FFF377B3CA24.jpeg
0FC281C4-B205-414C-A208-BB5B2EE05AEF.jpeg
7CCE107E-FB1D-4E91-B369-08F159DF2A0B.jpeg
7172E5D4-7CF6-473F-B05F-83373B62C277.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Plot twist, she actually has rank taste in food and makes that feijoa salad on the regular 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.