Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Not Asher hasn't brought in a lot of new or exciting engagement. There's been little connection with the pregnancy. No gushing about the baby. Think she is still in denial about having another boy. Perfect Simon is not getting her perfect family! So another pregnancy will bring her beige content to very vanilla. Her IG is bloody boring and full of ads. Unsure what she can do to bring in real people and keep them riveted to her content.
Just a question, why is having two sons not a perfect family? I have two sons and think my fam is perfect 🥰

Reactions: 5
Probably wanted a girl so she could dress her up in expensive designer farshun.............a mini me of Scamone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
next up: tying her kid to a pole

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
When she dropped her first pity real and we all collectively went wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a quick look and she has only had about 30 new people sign up since mid Oct when she started it up. Which means all together about 550 people have signed up.. but god knows how many would have done a month and then canceled. I would say at least half based on the kind of content she provides. Skete probably has more subscribers than her.. which is sad considering simone has a following of 315k and skete 10k
I did a month then cancelled lol

Reactions: 3

I will start with mine….
requesting the party guests for Asher’s birthday all wear beige

edit: I don’t have much work to do this week at my real job so I will go through the old threads and see what gems I can find!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Being gifted a toy box, taking a photo of it in Asher's room and then it magically disappears, never to see the light of day again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, when my daughter was about 18 months old, she was digging in the toy box and ended up going in head first and getting stuck with her legs in the air. After rushing to help and comfort my child I thought “that would have made a funny photo” but in the moment, my instinct was to help her.

Everything Simone does points to her being too narcissistic/self centred for motherhood. About to be a mother of two and everything in her life is still about her. duck the needs of her kids!

Reactions: 19

I will start with mine….
Being dropped by multiple brands and pretending it never happened and they never existed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and another one from today...................Asher playing with the front loader washing machine. Thick bleep Simone probably doesn't know there's a child lock feature on it, but I'm sure she'll tell Roo not to climb into the machine, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Claiming she has two investment properties despite the likes of LINZ and other official information sources disputing that

stating her husband earns over $300k per annum as a salaried employee at Canon

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I will start with mine….
For me, it was when they went to Millbrook in QT and never left the hotel, or that place in Wellington and they ran out of formula and nappies during the storm. And who looked after Adver while they were having all their meals?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I will start with mine….
Can you add the list to the Wiki page?

Being paid to promote RAT tests during a global pandemic

Reactions: 14
Claiming to be using retinol and "live reporting" the results over 4 weeks using months old recorded footage, and then getting slammed by ASA and never speaking of it again

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I will start with mine….
When she unblocked all the "haters" because she realised she couldn't gain any followers or generate engagement.

Does anybody have the picture of her giving us the 🖕? I loved that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The three day breakdown where she said everyone was making fun of her body cause she was pregnant when actually it was just people calling her out for photoshopping her bump

When she unblocked all the "haters" because she realised she couldn't gain any followers or generate engagement.

Does anybody have the picture of her giving us the 🖕? I loved that!
Promoting Crackerjack and then the next day purchasing a "staple" diamond tennis bracelet and rolex

The pity reels have been mentioned but the madness of copying comments off herr, EDITING them, then using a burner account to send to herself so they look like she was sent them directly even though the comments say she/Simone/Simon which is not how you address someone in a direct comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a question, why is having two sons not a perfect family? I have two sons and think my fam is perfect 🥰
I'm talking for Simone not for the general population. I've had 2 miscarriages so was grateful to deliver 2 healthy babies. I didn't mind what sex I got. I was just so thankful I could go on to have 2 full term pregnancies resulting in 2 healthy babies. For Simone this pregnancy hasn't been overly frothed over, not like Asher and deep down I think she was hoping for a girl. A mini Simone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her LV slides that she made a huge deal about ordering after we took the piss, she photographed them in the box, then claimed she was getting them resoled and we HAVEN’T SEEN THEM SINCE

They must be in a box with the women’s refuge receipts…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For me it was all those times Asher was fed in the bath, then when questioned about it she said they ‘occasionally‘ fed him in the bath so he was free to express himself 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.