Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite thing to whiteness… has me in fits. How very Simon.
Freudian slip? 😬

I did see your message and was good to read I wasn't the only one that it annoyed but since she's done it again, maybe she thinks that's how it's said - definitely not cute coming out of her mouth with those tombstone teeth that matched Asher's first birthday cake :LOL:
I wonder what brief she gave the dentist? “Hi! Yes! I’d like to be able to eat an apple through a tennis racquet please and thank you”

The fall is imminent. Even though Asher apparently knows not to do this, he is not doing the approved backwards crawl anymore. Who didn’t see this coming 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Has anyone often thought to themselves…..why didn’t her rich white privileged family fund her surgery or her trip back home? Didn’t she have to set up a scabby desperate GAL page? I reckon the bunch of them a tight arse cunts!!
I don't know much about her family but the comments I've seen in her about her saying her mum denied her sweets, (i'm guessing also) pushing her to complete in swimming etc I don't think her parents would be very accepting of surgery as an answer so maybe she didn't feel comfortable asking them?
Given how much external validation she needs I don't think Simone got many head pats as a young child and is that close with her parents

Also I'm aware this post is going to result in a gushing parent post in 3.. 2... 1...

• Haha
Freudian slip? 😬

I wonder what brief she gave the dentist? “Hi! Yes! I’d like to be able to eat an apple through a tennis racquet please and thank you”

The fall is imminent. Even though Asher apparently knows not to do this, he is not doing the approved backwards crawl anymore. Who didn’t see this coming 🤦‍♀️
He'll run off from her, like he does when she's filming, climb those stairs then try to big-boy walk down. She'll film him tumbling for engagement. He hasn't got the balance or spatial awareness to walk down yet. Backwards crawl needs to be reinstated stat. This makes me so anxious 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anyone often thought to themselves…..why didn’t her rich white privileged family fund her surgery or her trip back home? Didn’t she have to set up a scabby desperate GAL page? I reckon the bunch of them a tight arse cunts!!
I remembered something from her book about this, so I just searched it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's such a greedy wench - of course she went public cause she knew she'd gain empathy and money would start pouring in without her having to do anything. She had it all pre-planned and mapped out like she does with everything in her life!

she’s probably booked in to be induced as she was with Asher as mentioned in previous threads
You can't be induced unless you have a medical reason why - they will only do it at 40 weeks if you are starting to have some sort of complication. She won't have a c section either because she's all about the natural birth with no pain killers

Reactions: 6
You can't be induced unless you have a medical reason why - they will only do it at 40 weeks if you are starting to have some sort of complication. She won't have a c section either because she's all about the natural birth with no pain killers
Thick bleep here (also don't have kids) but can you just elect to have a C-Section?

Edit* - I just googled it and you can't unless arranged by your Dr for medical reasons. So given Simmos first birth was perfect (besides A being late) I think we're on the look out for a natural birth people.

Reactions: 3
Freudian slip? 😬

Omg “apple through a tennis racquet”!! 🤣 man I love you, my hilarious online bestie thick c*nts hahaha

She’s waaay too far behind him, with a *cough very large cough* baby bump and phone in hand to dive forward and catch him if he tumbles! Let alone when she wanders off by himself and tries this! 😧

Omg “apple through a tennis racquet”!! 🤣 man I love you, my hilarious online bestie thick c*nts hahaha

She’s waaay too far behind him, with a *cough very large cough* baby bump and phone in hand to dive forward and catch him if he tumbles! Let alone when she wanders off by himself and tries this! 😧
I absolutely agree. Plus there didn’t seem to be a hand rail on the first part of the stairs? If he did fall down the stairs I doubt she would post that information, it would be like the time he appeared with the big bump, there would be no explanation.

• Sad
Hence the pineapple!

Reactions: 2
Interestingly that reads as if her Aunt was the supportive family member. No mention of mum or dad or even grand parents. Thank you for that link

Thick bleep here (also don't have kids) but can you just elect to have a C-Section?

Edit* - I just googled it and you can't unless arranged by your Dr for medical reasons. So given Simmos first birth was perfect (besides A being late) I think we're on the look out for a natural birth people.
If Scamone is going private with her birth she can, in conjunction with her obstetrician go for an elective caesarian, money does speak. Family member planned baby number 2 around Cup week. Section two weeks prior, up and about to attend.😥

Reading that she's into natural birth, I think spying the pineapple, you are right and is probably part of her "plan" watch out for curries, castor oil and Trenti looking tired😉 I'm think baby within this week. We should run a sweepstake. Winner gets to name Not Asher

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Interestingly that reads as if her Aunt was the supportive family member. No mention of mum or dad or even grand parents. Thank you for that link

If Scamone is going private with her birth she can, in conjunction with her obstetrician go for an elective caesarian, money does speak. Family member planned baby number 2 around Cup week. Section two weeks prior, up and about to attend.😥

Reading that she's into natural birth, I think spying the pineapple, you are right and is probably part of her "plan" watch out for curries, castor oil and Trenti looking tired😉 I'm think baby within this week. We should run a sweepstake. Winner gets to name Not Asher
She won’t be honest about when he’s born though so we’ll never know who won. It’ll raise questions about the MC story (which is totally plausible based on dates but she’s too thick to figure that out and won’t want to answer questions or have anyone publicly question her)

She won’t be honest about when he’s born though so we’ll never know who won. It’ll raise questions about the MC story (which is totally plausible based on dates but she’s too thick to figure that out and won’t want to answer questions or have anyone publicly question her)
I think she'll announce the birthdate but she's hoping baby arrives late and she'll imply that he arrived early
Way too much work to hide the birthdate especially if it means she can't cash in on future birthdays

Reactions: 9
I think she'll announce the birthdate but she's hoping baby arrives late and she'll imply that he arrived early
Way too much work to hide the birthdate especially if it means she can't cash in on future birthdays
I don’t actually think she thought about the birth date until it was mentioned on here that it would give away wether or not it was possible she even had a MC when she said. And now she’s been spending all this time trying to figure out how to manage it. Thing is - tit like that doesn’t fly and we’re not stupid. So she can do all she wants to hide it but the truth with come out. Just like the truth about the Women’s Refuge scam did.

Reactions: 8
A thought. Asher was late - she told everyone due date and that did not pan out. Maybe she got annoyed with people asking what was happening - or that he didn't run to her schedule and make her look stupid for not being on time?

Reactions: 4
The thing with hiding or lying about the birth date she needs to keep up the lie. Just think of his birthdays. She’d slip up somehow. I think she will announce when he’s born. There’s no point keeping it. She’d never be able to just disappear offline for a few weeks to hide it. It would be blaringly obvious.

Reactions: 10
The thing with hiding or lying about the birth date she needs to keep up the lie. Just think of his birthdays. She’d slip up somehow. I think she will announce when he’s born. There’s no point keeping it. She’d never be able to just disappear offline for a few weeks to hide it. It would be blaringly obvious.
But we know that she prerecords a lot of her content - I wouldn’t actually put it past her having a fake Christmas Day to post on the 25th that’s recorded two weeks early

Reactions: 8
But we know that she prerecords a lot of her content - I wouldn’t actually put it past her having a fake Christmas Day to post on the 25th that’s recorded two weeks early
I hope Cash Cow 2 comes on Christmas Day! That would totally stuff her orderly and perfect life up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.