Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a thick bleep that missed it when hunting but can't find this one on Ali Express
similar to the whole fake Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc tit Simone has..
the hat off the Superette website and the one she showed have VERY noticeable differences.. the colour of the letters are darker on her and the shape is also very different

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Two things..
1. “Ooh haven’t shared tHe BrOwNiE recipe reel in a long time” cue fake message asking for the recipe “hello beautiful” “to die for” “xx” 🙄🙄
2. If YOU can fall over just walking, A can DEFINITELY fall down the stairs trying to walk down them rather crawling backwards!!! 😥
Or is this her way to justify why she’s on bed rest for the next few days - sore ankle baby is almost here

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Thick bleep here (also don't have kids) but can you just elect to have a C-Section?

Edit* - I just googled it and you can't unless arranged by your Dr for medical reasons. So given Simmos first birth was perfect (besides A being late) I think we're on the look out for a natural birth people.
Was her birth perfect though? I remember listening to the kiwi birth podcast and she didn't get the water birth she wanted and wouldn't get out of the pool when the midwife told her too. She would be such a nightmare patient

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
2 things
1) God I hate seeing books used like this. At the back of a shelf in an antique (maybe crown Lynn?) Vase. The epitome of making the books unaccessible and therefore just window dressing
2) bullshit on the clock battery. "If it's takes two minutes" Simone - said in a very whiny voice. She took that photo earlier and is just trynna drop some content in her day cause Asher is at daycare
Who gifts this kind of thing to a 1yr old. Wait until they are older. And why gift it to Asher and not Simone? Can't think or many men who would want a Crown Lynn vase

Reactions: 10
Not sure what to think of this photo not cute this for bloody sure. 🙈🤣🤣🤣

I do recall a screenshot of it. Was within the week? Was on CF
That photo makes me feel ✨uncomfortable✨

I hope someone has added that photo to nail watch 👀

Reactions: 8
$439 for a hat???? She seriously is fucked in the head.
That hat could have paid for 20 nights at a refuge if she paid full retail😥. Scamone You know how desperate and short of money Women's Refuge is don't you?

Reactions: 15
the hat off the Superette website and the one she showed have VERY noticeable differences.. the colour of the letters are darker on her and the shape is also very different
The texture of the hat also looks different, and the lettering isn’t the same either.

Who gifts this kind of thing to a 1yr old. Wait until they are older. And why gift it to Asher and not Simone? Can't think or many men who would want a Crown Lynn vase
To build up Asher’s art collection, of course. His most prized possessions. “Come and play at my house after school, I have such devine toys that we can look at on the wall”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
**oooooohhh look at me in my designer hat and LV sandles, that cost exactly $1500 and $439**

Why on earth does she have to share the email confirmations for these very expensive clothing items? What is she trying to prove? - want to buy designer clothes… fine.. buy them, wear them.. but don’t f*en show off. No one cares and it makes you look so out of touch with reality. It’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The texture of the hat also looks different, and the lettering isn’t the same either.

To build up Asher’s art collection, of course. His most prized possessions. “Come and play at my house after school, I have such devine toys that we can look at on the wall”
“And after that we can go look at my 🍑 tree!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thick bleep here (also don't have kids) but can you just elect to have a C-Section?

Edit* - I just googled it and you can't unless arranged by your Dr for medical reasons. So given Simmos first birth was perfect (besides A being late) I think we're on the look out for a natural birth people.
Yes you can opt for a elective without medical reasons. I did. You just have to have a private OB, but you aren’t eligible if under public

Reactions: 4
**oooooohhh look at me in my designer hat and LV sandles, that cost exactly $1500 and $439**

Why on earth does she have to share the email confirmations for these very expensive clothing items? What is she trying to prove? - want to buy designer clothes… fine.. buy them, wear them.. but don’t f*en show off. No one cares and it makes you look so out of touch with reality. It’s pathetic.
“Whilst Trenti works from home earning his $300k salary in his $3000 Danske Mobler chair” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hard to get fake anine bing, pretty sure this is the real deal as looks similar to what’s in store. And then the email confirmation. My question though? Why? And why show the email confirmation for a hat, it’s so weird. Also does she realise the cost of that hat would give 21ish women a safe night through women’s refuge. Idiot. Simone it would be more admirable if you showed email receipts of gifting safe nights rather then a fricken hat!

Reactions: 17
Lol that would be funny if she did call it Jude as there is already another “influencer” with kids names Jude and Asher lol 😆

also re the hat what the actual duck ! Although interesting that she has shown the screenshot of emails and then also tagged the company, as that kinda just proves the theory that her designer bags etc are fake as she never tags them. She said once she doesn’t want to show off with expensive purchases but clearly that’s not true lol
Ooh and that influencer was the one leading calling out Simon with the cord banking 😂 I bet she wouldn't be stoked about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Where’s her confirmation email for her Zimmerman dress she wore on the weekend?? Oh wait….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.