Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure that one of the pity reels she had lined up was about her not baby proofing as she made a few posts trying to drive comments here and the the same week Asher showed up with a MASSIVE unexplained egg and then we go no reel that week.
Pretty sure it was when she showed off him climbing off the back of the couch and her helping him do it and then after the egg it was never mentioned again.
Haha, this picture didn’t quite do justice as to how BIG it was! She even said he had a concussion! And yes, it was the day she showed him going backwards over the couch

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Serious question… what will happen if simone is in hospital or having her baby on Christmas Day? Who will take down the Christmas tree?…
Never fear, Trenti will have received his instructions. Madoox will also have been trained in this emergency scenario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha, this picture didn’t quite do justice as to how BIG it was! She even said he had a concussion! And yes, it was the day she showed him going backwards over the couch
She then made some comment about going in and waking him up EVERY half an hour of something. She both played it down and made herself look like supermum. Was bizarre

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how to share this video because a screen record is too big to upload. It’s from thread 6, page 24.
I am however going to share snippets so you can see why people were concerned for Asher, but also so you can see why Simone’s response is heartless and cruel.

And her response (I believe there was more but it was cut off).
Vile witch

Why would she even see that as appropriate to post publicly, and she kept filming😥. That's right she does it For engagement😡. Too many influenzas think it's appropriate to exploit their children for the$ and the clicks they get. This made me feel sick watching it😥
Her and Bernadebt are a real special breed 🤬
Like you and I’m sure most of us and ANYONE with any the teeniest morsel of empathy, compassion, feeling watching that clip breaks my heart 💔
This was when I stopped simply thinking of her as a tit influencer but an actual sociopath 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hey Simone until you can add “women’s refuge receipts found” to your list of ~achievements there won’t be any head pats from me 🙃

DCB1C62A-DA97-46B6-8733-BB70033F9D32.png

Reactions: 9
Hey Simone until you can add “women’s refuge receipts found” to your list of ~achievements there won’t be any head pats from me 🙃

View attachment 1780787
She forgot ‘Get Zimmerman dress ready to return to Designer Wardrobe’. Nothing wrong with hiring! In fact it’s environmentally sound! Why does Simone always have to pretend she is rolling in money? Her whole life is a charade!

Reactions: 21
So she advertises when her house is empty and that she gets parcels delivered when she's not home? 🤔

Reactions: 9
She forgot ‘Get Zimmerman dress ready to return to Designer Wardrobe’. Nothing wrong with hiring! In fact it’s environmentally sound! Why does Simone always have to pretend she is rolling in money? Her whole life is a charade!
That’s her ‘packages ready to send off one’. Because what else is she sending off? She doesn’t give stuff away.

Reactions: 6
Reading between the lines "packages ready to send" is probably packaging up the dress go back. I'm sure Wendy sends all the actual 2nd hand stuff

That’s her ‘packages ready to send off one’. Because what else is she sending off? She doesn’t give stuff away.
Lol snap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
……it’s not actually woop night is it?

I see she still hasn’t labelled the pineapple, blueberries, carrot, strawberries, and lettuce.
how incredibly lazy!

3CA20654-198C-4872-AD9B-4836DB930BFC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.