Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's an original it's worth big $. I wonder if it's another of her "rent a dress"' loaners where she's stl got the tag hiding down the back. Better not get it dirty. Someone needs to ask where the dress is from
She’s already said it’s from Zimmerman but super sleuth @BondJamesBond has found it on designer wardrobe, someone is renting it at the moment and that someone is probably our friend Simone.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if it’s from Designer Wardrobe. They have that dress in a size 2 (which is a 12 or large) and it seems to be rented at the moment.
Side tangent. Women’s clothing sizes (in general) da faq?! amiright?? 2, 12, large all being the same, yea that seems right 🙃

Reactions: 9
If that's an original it's worth big $. I wonder if it's another of her "rent a dress"' loaners where she's stl got the tag hiding down the back. Better not get it dirty. Someone needs to ask where the dress is from
People have on the post - she’s telling them Zimmermann which isn’t a total lie. All signs point to it being rented from designer wardrobe

Reactions: 9
I don’t imagine that particular dress is in high demand so would be surprised if it was coincidentally being worn by another size 12 woman the exact same day

I just slammed my thumb into a door frame cause I a thick clumsy bleep and I can’t help but think Simm has worked out my identity and put a hex on me 🤨

It hurts like duck. It’s peeled part of my nail bed away from the nail.

You got me good Simmo. I’ll give you this round

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just tried too and nope, not working 😂 has anyone messaged Chiffon Boutique to ask? Like a “hey team! I just tried to use Simone andersons code and it’s not working - has it expired?”
I would be wording that email in a different way- “Hi just wanted to say I’m so glad you have stopped working with Simone Anderson I can’t wait to start using your service now!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure what the rules are around flying while pregnant but would she have been able to fly to New Plymouth today if she was so close to her due date? However the pic of the plane tail could have been yet another ruse to throw us thick cunts off the scent

Reactions: 2
So here’s my theory on the miscarriage/due date saga:

The miscarriage didn’t happen. It is entirely possible that she could have miscarried on 3 feb and got pregnant again first cycle but she’s too thick to work that out and didn’t think the timeline through so after announcing the miscarriage, the penny dropped that she’d potentially fucked up and so that people didn’t figure it out she’s been keeping the due date a secret and trying to throw people off by posting angled shots and posting content late, then saying she never prerecords content and it’s always in real time (the feijoa salad don’t lie though Simmo!)

She’ll have not-Asher in the next two weeks and keep the birth a secret for a few weeks to keep up the lie
Two miscarriages. Allegedly. She said she had two.

🕵👀
#wheresthebump
4CB2723B-B9F0-40FE-BF59-2510B60DBD1C.jpeg
86158775-4AA7-4C39-9B86-FC4261FB83AF.jpeg

There will be a family picture in front of the Tree. Everyone in matching pajamas and baby Siment Rayban Forsyth in a matching onsie. The caption will read “the best gift we could ever receive”. Asher stares at the new cash cow and thinks how can he outshine him. Later that night he commences working on the cure for cancer. Trent meanwhile breathes a sigh of relief that his love juice has done the job. Madoox wishes the courier would come again so he can attempt an escape out the front door. Brenda, still rattled from her trip into the ball pit considers throwing herself down the stairs and ending it all.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure what the rules are around flying while pregnant but would she have been able to fly to New Plymouth today if she was so close to her due date? However the pic of the plane tail could have been yet another ruse to throw us thick cunts off the scent
Air New Zealand will allow pregnant people to fly up until the end of their 40th week.

A0004CB0-45C8-4DE4-8D2A-5D37D0E9874B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There will be a family picture in front of the Tree. Everyone in matching pajamas and baby Siment Rayban Forsyth in a matching onsie. The caption will read “the best gift we could ever receive”. Asher stares at the new cash cow and thinks how can he outshine him. Later that night he commences working on the cure for cancer. Trent meanwhile breathes a sigh of relief that his love juice has done the job. Madoox wishes the courier would come again so he can attempt an escape out the front door. Brenda, still rattled from her trip into the ball pit considers throwing herself down the stairs and ending it all.
You win the internet today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.