Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not simone, but I guess the theory is if Simone’s due date was closer to bestie Lucy’s (jan 30), then she would have been in the photo too.
not-Asher will be here by Christmas - the real question is will she announce his arrival.
But she flew...not on a broom but in a plane which is a no no.....BUT then
Air New Zealand says
For a single baby with an uncomplicated pregnancy and clearance from your doctor or midwife: You can board flights over four hours, up to the end of the 36th week. You can board flights under four hours, up to the end of the 40th week

I mean I would have thought 2 mc's would be a 'risk' pregnancy ?

Reactions: 7
What's up with the whole damn carrots?

Why have a platter full of food pregnant people mostly can't eat?

I hate grazing platters really.
I am eating off a platter I made right now 😂 mine are amazing though 😂😂😂 but I made mine then ate it straight away - goes well with watching Deadpool 😂😍

Reactions: 5
Bottles in the kitchen sink? Why? Everything else seems to be done with certain style yet this?
Flying is fine. If after 30 weeks international if a doctor signs you off.

Reactions: 1
Unless she didn’t want to be in the photo because then people would be able to work out roughly when she’s due and she wants to keep it a mYsTeRy
This is my thoughts too, I think she could have just asked to not be in the photo. We know she doesn’t want everyone to know and we are pretty sure it’s December/January so we need to all stop speculating and talking about it. We are just adding fuel to the fire 🔥 haha

Reactions: 4
But she flew...not on a broom but in a plane which is a no no.....BUT then
Air New Zealand says
For a single baby with an uncomplicated pregnancy and clearance from your doctor or midwife: You can board flights over four hours, up to the end of the 36th week. You can board flights under four hours, up to the end of the 40th week

I mean I would have thought 2 mc's would be a 'risk' pregnancy ?
Anyone who had had 2 miscarriages would be far more cautious than she is

Reactions: 12
This is my thoughts too, I think she could have just asked to not be in the photo. We know she doesn’t want everyone to know and we are pretty sure it’s December/January so we need to all stop speculating and talking about it. We are just adding fuel to the fire 🔥 haha
We can speculate and talk about it all we want haha

Reactions: 3
Lots of bots purchased today. It’s been said before, the closer to 314k she gets, she’ll start defending that number to not drop down.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wondering if she’s having an elective c section just before Christmas, so she can actually post about getting the best gift ever.

Wondering if she’s having an elective c section just before Christmas, so she can actually post about getting the best gift ever.
Yes!! That's just what I was thinking as well.

Have the C Section procedure in such time so she has about 14 days to recover and be a bit more mobile for the Christmas Day picture of "the perfect family" in front of the tree. Wearing beige, of course.

The next week will be telling. I'm sure they would have told her to avoid fake tanning prior.

Reactions: 11
The pic of Asher someone shared from her CF makes me think that she 100% uses a slimming filter and accidentally left it on with this photo.. don’t come at me I’m not shaming the child I’m just saying in all of the other photos of him he definitely doesn’t look that slim..
Ok that is crazy I take back my comments about her not editing her pics and vids. Mea culpa.

Based on when she announced to Trent, it would have to be December.

Yes!! That's just what I was thinking as well.

Have the C Section procedure in such time so she has about 14 days to recover and be a bit more mobile for the Christmas Day picture of "the perfect family" in front of the tree. Wearing beige, of course.

The next week will be telling. I'm sure they would have told her to avoid fake tanning prior.
She will have prerecorded content at the ready so no one will know

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.