Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From https://www.glassdoor.co.nz/Salary/Canon-Sales-Salaries-EI_IE3522.0,5_DEPT1021.htm

1670029991795.png

1670030039028.png

I do as well!
De their mortgage and being self employed what I don’t get is Trent isn’t so his salary would have been fine? My husband is self employed and we still managed a mortgage even when he was only just setting up. This was because I had a consistent salary and our paperwork was up to date. Biggest thing about being self employed is that so S should have been ok as she always brags how organised she is.
His base salary would have been taken into consideration, not the bonus equivalent as it's unpredictable (although they would have been interested to see past bonus history).

If Simone had been self-employed for a number of years during which her income was fairly static, and there was reasonable comfort in it being future-proofed, that may or may not have been taken into consideration ... some banks do it slightly differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It may have been that they couldn't borrow as much as they wanted, rather than no mortgage at all? Or perhaps they didn't have enough cash deposit?

Reactions: 3
The banks would have considered her self employed and her income is not steady or guaranteed. That could be why she had issues?
And that’s probably why she kept the money she told everyone she was going to donate to womens refuge. Nice big deposit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Gosh, when did baby showers move from guessing what brand/flavour of chocolate is smooshed in a nappy, to a catered party that would cost as much as a small wedding? I’m glad I don’t have as many besties as Simone or I’d be completely broke!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if it’s from Designer Wardrobe. They have that dress in a size 2 (which is a 12 or large) and it seems to be rented at the moment.

Reactions: 25
Was just trying random influencer names as discount codes on Chiffon Botique cause I need a dress, tried Simone’s and it didn’t even work? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gosh, when did baby showers move from guessing what brand/flavour of chocolate is smooshed in a nappy, to a catered party that would cost as much as a small wedding? I’m glad I don’t have as many besties as Simone or I’d be completely broke!
Yea exactly, but then I can’t help think that with all these baby showers and weddings she goes to means she will have alot of funerals to go to when they have all aged 🤔

Reactions: 4
Was just trying random influencer names as discount codes on Chiffon Botique cause I need a dress, tried Simone’s and it didn’t even work? 😂
Just tried too and nope, not working 😂 has anyone messaged Chiffon Boutique to ask? Like a “hey team! I just tried to use Simone andersons code and it’s not working - has it expired?”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.