Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg LUCY! How embarrassing! THIS is the room you’re making “your bestie” sleep in?! Not NEARLY enough pillows! What are you poor? Ew 🤪View attachment 1776218
Imagine the pressure of hosting her and Trenti 😬😬
omg Simone could almost feel like she’s at home in this room, almost identical lamp shades, more pillows than bed, and beige beige beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've always found this interesting. She likes to portray she has money to splash around $1.5k on sandals, $3k on a chair, $1k on that god awful light. But she lives in an extremely modest house, you can easily find the purchase price online, it's pretty average for Auckland even in 2019. Given how many of her paid partnerships turn out to not be paid after all I really wonder how lucrative this is for her
Agree … it’s Hobsonville!!! Very much an entry-level new suburb with no easy access to her former Ponsonby or city playgrounds.

I like hobsonville a lot but I’m older and not a social climber … and still i wouldn’t live there by choice … esp if Hubbie was on $300k.

I wonder what their school plans are … I’m assuming Kristen if they stay on the shore but she is more aligned with the remmers, mt eden postcodes etc … and if that’s the case they will need to make a move in the next few years

Reactions: 7
When did they purchase? 2018/19? If Simone has said Trent is currently on over $300 now, it’s safe to assume (going by that salary) he would have been on say $200k when they bought.
Orrrrr, he’s only on about $150k now and was likely on around $80k when they bought. Her income would likely have not been included in a mortgage decision due to being self employed.
Self employed income is definitely counted, but you have to show business financials as well as personal finances

I've always found this interesting. She likes to portray she has money to splash around $1.5k on sandals, $3k on a chair, $1k on that god awful light. But she lives in an extremely modest house, you can easily find the purchase price online, it's pretty average for Auckland even in 2019. Given how many of her paid partnerships turn out to not be paid after all I really wonder how lucrative this is for her
I have a theory on the chair - many companies now offer allowances for office furniture for people that work from home. My work sent me a $1000 chair - $3k is ridiculous but not impossible. Ergonomics are important

Reactions: 10
Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

It’s just another way to make women feel like tit.
I have had 2 miscarriages, the first i had to have a d and c but the second i literally had to shove a towel between my legs on the way to the er , no way in hell would i have been wearing white pants on that day or any of the days following

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Self employed income is definitely counted, but you have to show business financials as well as personal finances

I have a theory on the chair - many companies now offer allowances for office furniture for people that work from home. My work sent me a $1000 chair - $3k is ridiculous but not impossible. Ergonomics are important
Yep very true … you can usually part fund it too. My work the total allowance is $600 for chair and desk but that doesn’t go far …

shame he’s gone for aesthetics as it’s really about ergonomics as you say ie standup desks are getting standard now. We have to provide a pic of the setup to show it is correct

Reactions: 2
The white pants outfit is vile. So is stealing off people that need it.
I’d like to know what her tattoos were of, apparently she was an animal pre children- anyone got any tea?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Agree … it’s Hobsonville!!! Very much an entry-level new suburb with no easy access to her former Ponsonby or city playgrounds.

I like hobsonville a lot but I’m older and not a social climber … and still i wouldn’t live there by choice … esp if Hubbie was on $300k.

I wonder what their school plans are … I’m assuming Kristen if they stay on the shore but she is more aligned with the remmers, mt eden postcodes etc … and if that’s the case they will need to make a move in the next few years
As I said previously, she did a big post on getting rejected for mortgages and this was in her prime earning capacity with Trent as a sales cadet

Reactions: 3
When did they purchase? 2018/19? If Simone has said Trent is currently on over $300 now, it’s safe to assume (going by that salary) he would have been on say $200k when they bought.
Orrrrr, he’s only on about $150k now and was likely on around $80k when they bought. Her income would likely have not been included in a mortgage decision due to being self employed.
I’ve worked for Canon and no way he was or is on $300k, I suggest a struggle at $130k today. He is just a sales rep with a few sales cadets under him covering Akl, many of them across the country. I’ve been in the industry nearly 20 years I know the salaries inside out at Canon . The girl is giving him a CEO salary of a pimple faced guy in his first job with no life experience,.it’s laughable her saying he earns $300k.

There is no way he is earning $300k as a RSM for a printer company.
Lol

Lol

Lol
EXACTLY!! He’s be earning the same as the NZ country manager/ceo if that was the case

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She had a couple of tattoos removed by laser surgery which was gifted for memory
I was looking for it but came across this pearler instead .. Yep never had facelifts.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
As I said previously, she did a big post on getting rejected for mortgages and this was in her prime earning capacity with Trent as a sales cadet
Kinda confirms our theories that it’s all a facade.

Also, does she have a sister called Amy? If so, she was the real estate agent who sold them the house

I don’t want to defend Simone but those lumps and bumps are just her natural legs…she’s got some serious cellulite holes - I don’t think it’s photoshop - I’ve added a photo I found online to show some context
No she’s definitely poorly edited that swimwear pic. Yes she likely has cellulite and still a bit of loose skin but she edits all hotels or herself to appear slimmer and smoother than she is.

Kinda confirms our theories that it’s all a facade.

Also, does she have a sister called Amy? If so, she was the real estate agent who sold them the house
No sister called Amy, I think that was the real estate agent.

Today’s socialblade, getting veeeery close to 314k. Merry Christmas Simone!
82306214-1AA8-4516-8B2E-480DF08E4DEB.jpeg
BFDDA987-CD22-455B-BF3F-A20489567A30.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.