Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just one month of close friends money then! Glad exploiting your son has worked out for you hon.
You know, if I was her, which I'm so thankful I'm not despite all the freebies and $ thrown at her the LAST thing I would do would be to show off a $3000 + chair and rub it in peoples faces. Its fine to have $ and to spend it however you wish, but there is no need to splash it all over your socials linking where to buy it! There is no incentive to do it. Its just crass.

Reactions: 12
My husband just had a look on his Instagram, the page is still there, all but two negative comments deleted. Irony is I actually buy a lot of Weleda products.
There are still a couple of negative comments :ROFLMAO: One of which is a backhander which I doubt she will grasp that its a negative

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know, if I was her, which I'm so thankful I'm not despite all the freebies and $ thrown at her the LAST thing I would do would be to show off a $3000 + chair and rub it in peoples faces. Its fine to have $ and to spend it however you wish, but there is no need to splash it all over your socials linking where to buy it! There is no incentive to do it. Its just crass.
Especially with the ‘we purchased this ourselves’ comments. She did the same thing with the Nuna car seats. You want to buy expensive tit? Good for you, do it. I purchase expensive things as well Simone, but you see zero of those purchases on my social media. I’ve said it before, Money talks, but wealth whispers.

Reactions: 17
Especially with the ‘we purchased this ourselves’ comments. She did the same thing with the Nuna car seats. You want to buy expensive tit? Good for you, do it. I purchase expensive things as well Simone, but you see zero of those purchases on my social media. I’ve said it before, Money talks, but wealth whispers.
This is so true - my grandparents came from a lot of generational wealth and I remember my grandmother telling me that only “common” people flaunt it or “new money” 😂

Reactions: 15
She's trynna show "authentic" content so the brand will then reach out and work with her
How many influencers have you heard start their speil with "so I love these guys and purchased myself for a long time and THEN the brand reached out to offer me the whole range". Makes it then seem more like a real recommendation vs an ad which is the usual thing she does. Til recently she was just getting loads of PR packages and then trying to recommend them but was pointed out on here how ridiculous it was for her to recommend things that she has clearly never used e.g. the 6 brow products, the 3 different tans etc etc

Reactions: 8
That robovac in the ball pit story is staged. They can be located on the app you use with them. Gosh she’s a loser.
1 million percent But maybe the Women's refuge $$ or receipts are in that ball pit?
Thread title suggestion for next time Simeone Anderson #19 Are the women's refuge receipts in the ball pit with Brenda hidden by Asher :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1 million percent But maybe the Women's refuge $$ or receipts are in that ball pit?
Thread title suggestion for next time Simeone Anderson #19 Are the women's refuge receipts in the ball pit with Brenda hidden by Asher :ROFLMAO:
Was the Brenda in ball pit saga CF only?

Reactions: 2
Another interesting observation from my perusal of Simone’s posts.

This was what she posted on 3 Feb 2022. This date is alleged miscarriage day. Were white pants the best choice? Is going out for steak while miscarrying some kind of grief therapy?

Now another theory is that this is prerecorded content and didn’t happen on this day. But if you’re so bleeping “authentic” why not just say, “hey I’m having a bleeping tit time right now, need to take a break” instead of just pretending everything’s bleeping perfect?

Attachments

Reactions: 15

This was what she posted on 3 Feb 2022. This date is alleged miscarriage day. Were white pants the best choice? Is going out for steak while miscarrying some kind of grief therapy?

Now another theory is that this is prerecorded content and didn’t happen on this day. But if you’re so bleeping “authentic” why not just say, “hey I’m having a bleeping tit time right now, need to take a break” instead of just pretending everything’s bleeping perfect?
Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

It’s just another way to make women feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

Sorry for your losses 💛

Thick bleep but remind me how we knew 3 Feb was miscarriage day?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

And I mean, Simmo has vehemently denied ever pre-recording content so one must assume she’s telling the truth and these were in fact taken on Feb 3

Sorry for your losses 💛

Thick bleep but remind me how we knew 3 Feb was miscarriage day?
She said it in her crying photos post

Reactions: 4
Imagine having over 300k followers and only getting one comment on your photo you posted 7 hours ago….the one comment being your bestie who you tagged in the post

stellar engagement right there
04F44588-96E6-473A-B6AA-F20575AA0210.png
C1E7F302-57D2-4968-A21A-BCD34FBC64FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yeah agree, either way it’s fucked up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.