Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

It’s just another way to make women feel like tit.
I'm so sorry for your losses :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something else I just remembered - I think that to buy the house she has, you have to have a maximum of $130k household income (for a couple) so she might not be as loaded as everyone thinks.

granted that doesn’t take into account undeclared, fraudulently obtained earnings 🤔
When she was desperate to buy a house, at the time she said she keept getting declined mortgages from main stream banks. She did a big post about not giving up and she was so desperate to buy a house and she pulled out all stops. The impression I got they ended up with third tier lender. Which means she isn’t is flushed as she likes to appear

Reactions: 7
When she was desperate to buy a house, at the time she said she keept getting declined mortgages from main stream banks. She did a big post about not giving up and she was so desperate to buy a house and she pulled out all stops. The impression I got they ended up with third tier lender. Which means she isn’t is flushed as she likes to appear
Mortgage is with TSB. By no means a third tier lender, but also not one of the big 4 banks. I don’t want to white knight for her, but more and more these days it’s not uncommon for people to attain finance elsewhere and the interest rates aren’t always that different from the main lenders

Reactions: 6
When you have been living off woop meals every week and not paying for groceries, it frees up money to buy over priced chairs
Yeah and she’ll love the joys and cost of feeding 2 boys plus 1 man child in future years

• Haha
Interesting! I got approved for a mortgage, on my own with half the income I have now so they must have been doing something really wrong with their finances to be declined back then!

Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

It’s just another way to make women feel like tit.
OMG I totally skim read this and missed you mentioning your own losses! I’m so sorry 😢 ❤

now that is some tea! That’s well before I followed her.
although… you’d have to wonder if she was being ~authentic or just throwing a fake pity party

Reactions: 1
Mortgage is with TSB. By no means a third tier lender, but also not one of the big 4 banks. I don’t want to white knight for her, but more and more these days it’s not uncommon for people to attain finance elsewhere and the interest rates aren’t always that different from the main lenders
Back when they purchased though, lending criteria was a lot less strict so they would have to have some pretty crappy finances to be declined by all the big banks.

I mean duck, they gave me a mortgage and I was a solo mother on a very modest income, with credit card debt

I don’t want to defend Simone but those lumps and bumps are just her natural legs…she’s got some serious cellulite holes - I don’t think it’s photoshop - I’ve added a photo I found online to show some context
I would question why her hand appears to be superglued to her thigh 🤔

And on the arm you see it’s been shaved here because the shadow is inconsistent

It’s 100% edited

Lumps and bumps are one thing but you can tell when someone’s tried to shaved bits off themself

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Back when they purchased though, lending criteria was a lot less strict so they would have to have some pretty crappy finances to be declined by all the big banks.

I mean duck, they gave me a mortgage and I was a solo mother on a very modest income, with credit card debt
When did they purchase? 2018/19? If Simone has said Trent is currently on over $300 now, it’s safe to assume (going by that salary) he would have been on say $200k when they bought.
Orrrrr, he’s only on about $150k now and was likely on around $80k when they bought. Her income would likely have not been included in a mortgage decision due to being self employed.

Reactions: 4
When did they purchase? 2018/19? If Simone has said Trent is currently on over $300 now, it’s safe to assume (going by that salary) he would have been on say $200k when they bought.
Orrrrr, he’s only on about $150k now and was likely on around $80k when they bought. Her income would likely have not been included in a mortgage decision due to being self employed.
Has she specifically stated his earnings (tacky) ?
I work in banking and that would be considered a Snr management salary … unless it’s his commission on top of a retainer I’d say $100k?
But I can’t imagine printers & photocopiers being a huge earner these days? It’s def a drug dealer model … hire vs buy and then maintenance contracts and periferal sales

Has she specifically stated his earnings (tacky) ?
I work in banking and that would be considered a Snr management salary … unless it’s his commission on top of a retainer I’d say $100k?
But I can’t imagine printers & photocopiers being a huge earner these days? It’s def a drug dealer model … hire vs buy and then maintenance contracts and periferal sales
That figure was mentioned in a previous thread - not sure who, but someone said Simone had mentioned that figure - not sure where/when/why/context.

Reactions: 1
I've always found this interesting. She likes to portray she has money to splash around $1.5k on sandals, $3k on a chair, $1k on that god awful light. But she lives in an extremely modest house, you can easily find the purchase price online, it's pretty average for Auckland even in 2019. Given how many of her paid partnerships turn out to not be paid after all I really wonder how lucrative this is for her

Reactions: 14
There is no way Trent is on 300k a year.
My background is sales and not even states sales managers were on that sort of money

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.