Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone emailed the florist who gives her weekly flowers? Or is she a friend of simmo’s

Reactions: 4
I know a few of you in this thread are based in Aussie, do we have any other international Tattlers, and if so, what made you follow her or know of her in the first place?

Reactions: 3
She should tag the person or company that created the recipe. I suppose by altering them a little she is covering herself, but I always feel people should be credited for their work.
Pretty sure she's only changing them to 1) use the veges she has but more importantly 2) stop us googling and finding her uncredited recipes every single time.
I have only once seen her most a link to a website and that was for the chocolate mousse and I think she only did that after several ripped off recipes were shared in here.
Fyi Simone gonna keep finding those recipes and sharing the side by sides in here cause you are not getting a second cook book off stolen recipes

Reactions: 3
Simone doesn't have one pic up of her own face today, can someone check in on her and see if she's OK? 😂 Something must be wrong
Didn’t she have a facial yesterday. Why can’t she just be normal and share the good and bad of facials. Whether it be a new treatment or one she always gets.

Here’s my shitpost for the arvo. What is this meal?? Is it nachos? If it’s nachos then why the Parmesan cheese? Use a melty cheese. But the mince has chickpeas and regular peas in it, which are not common nacho ingredients? So is it kind of Moroccan? But if it’s nachos that mince is watery. You are going to have soggy chips! And those chips are all broken! More avocado!
Regards, passionate nacho eater.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here’s my shitpost for the arvo. What is this meal?? Is it nachos? If it’s nachos then why the Parmesan cheese? Use a melty cheese. But the mince has chickpeas and regular peas in it, which are not common nacho ingredients? So is it kind of Moroccan? But if it’s nachos that mince is watery. You are going to have soggy chips! And those chips are all broken! More avocado!
It looks revolting 🤢

Reactions: 5
I feel ya. Passionate nacho lover too.

Reactions: 4
Just the the “Ace the Gram” gals received horrible feedback from their pod last week and have released the SHORTEST episode ever this week lol
[/QUOTE]
🙄🙄 @myself for not proofreading! Just like* the…lol

I did not so a search for this recipe, clearly an Erin Simpson original 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.