Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely not Simone but I’m going along with it because it’s good for a laugh 😂 I legit don’t care if people think I’m her. If I didn’t want to stay anonymous so I could tit talk without the potential of clients or family/friends seeing me I’d post a selfie 😂
I’ve lurked for aaaaages and read a chunk of the threads so I know most of the jokes but I skipped the last thread and skip every 2-3 pages cos I swear to god you lot go through a thread a week and I can’t keep up 🙃
But if it puts anyones mind at ease, here’s a picture of my hand with the date and the iPad that I smashed on the concrete yesterday. I’m too povo to get my nails done 🙃 I’m sure someone will say I’ve got a friend to send me their hand cos you’re all so bleeping paranoid 😂
It’s ok we’ve all been there.. I too was accused of being Simone
think of it this way it’s a rite of passage…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her recipes are so beige. Not even stolen, but just the most basic of recipes. Tinned tomatoes with some seasoning. Throw in some pasta and onions. Cover in cheese. Sounds like Year 8 Home economics tbh
Is this a WOOP recipe Simmy? You’re running out of days to get your “4 Woop meals a week” in!
….also do you think you could post a recipe WITHOUT a typo/grammatical error?! I won’t tell you where it is, let’s see if you can find and edit it 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought you didn’t watch Tv Simmo?

Also a few stories after that is saying she’s having friends over tonight. Wow a big social week, I suspect a baby coming soon and that is why you are seeing all your friends before bub comes!
Or they are coming to visit bub coz he's already born 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg can you IMAGINE the NDAs she must have with all her “besties” 🤯🤯
bleeping hell imagine it 🤣 surely there must be someone out there from her family or group of besties who is willing to let us know all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh course she vacuumed the toy box 🙄🙄 and OF COURSE the toys are all neatly stacked in it!! 🫠😮🙄…again I’m not a mother BUT every toybox I’ve ever seen and certainly mine as a child, you just chuck all the toys in a shut the lid no? 🤣🤣
it’s so she can show off all his pretty ✨colourful✨toys!!
guess after going to Erin’s house last night, and probably reading here, she had to show that she too does “get given” colourful toys for Asher too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her recipes are so beige. Not even stolen, but just the most basic of recipes. Tinned tomatoes with some seasoning. Throw in some pasta and onions. Cover in cheese. Sounds like Year 8 Home economics tbh
So I'm pretty sure this is stolen, she's just been a bit cleverer than usual and smooshed two recipes together.😂
She generally changes round the ingredients a bit and the recipes are slightly reworded but same structure. For the countdown one, from step 3 is pretty identical. But instead of using pre bought sauce she's copied a recipe for a classic Italian sauce from taste but her ingredient don't say to cook out the dried herbs it would tatse like trash

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Surely if she’s still doing woop *4 nights a week* she could still tag them.. I mean she tags glassons even though they don’t pay her too.. so either she doesn’t still get Woop or she just wants people to believe that the recipes are her own lol
Yes lots of food reels.. almost daily. Maybe we need to start asking where she got the recipe from and see if she will repost our messages and tag wOoP xx oh sorry no cause it’s not a paid ad.

It will be interesting to see her on video for the podcast since it was recorded. Harder to hide bump and get the most slimming angle on someone else’s video lol

It will be interesting to see her on video for the podcast since it was recorded. Harder to hide bump and get the most slimming angle on someone else’s video lol
That's probably why it's taken so long to release the podcast, because if she has a say in it, she will be tweaking it like mad!

Reactions: 3
So I'm pretty sure this is stolen, she's just been a bit cleverer than usual and smooshed two recipes together.😂
She generally changes round the ingredients a bit and the recipes are slightly reworded but same structure. For the countdown one, from step 3 is pretty identical. But instead of using pre bought sauce she's copied a recipe for a classic Italian sauce from taste but her ingredient don't say to cook out the dried herbs it would tatse like trash
She should tag the person or company that created the recipe. I suppose by altering them a little she is covering herself, but I always feel people should be credited for their work.

Reactions: 2
This is not IG worthy food, I’m embarrassed for her. I bet Josh Emmet is cringing from their last partnership. I’d cook this in a uni flat.

Reactions: 5
Simone doesn't have one pic up of her own face today, can someone check in on her and see if she's OK? 😂 Something must be wrong

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.