Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s further along than she’s willing to tell. These nails were from end of September and she’s posting the pic today 😂
Continuity is not her strong point.
I’m surprised she doesn’t get the same nails every time so she can prerecord more content!
i noticed her nails looked different in a few of the stories today.

She’s 💯 further along, she’s talking bs about 2 miscarriages and doesn’t want us over here at tattle crunching the numbers like her dodgy af accountant does because she’s lying again.
its k as soon as bubs is here we will be able to do the maths and confirm she was indeed promoting retinol while pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s 💯 further along, she’s talking bs about 2 miscarriages and doesn’t want us over here at tattle crunching the numbers like her dodgy af accountant does because she’s lying again.
I’m glad I’m not the only one putting the bits together and coming to that conclusion 👏🏼

I wonder how she’s going to play the birth if that’s the case… prem baby storyline? Just hide the baby until a more realistic due date? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Can someone please share what skete posted in regards to Scamone?Her Insta is private now :cry:

Simone anderson weightloss
Simone anderson age
Trent Forsyth
simone anderson miscarriage

Reactions: 3
Can someone please share what skete posted in regards to Scamone?Her Insta is private now :cry:

Simone anderson weightloss
Simone anderson age
Trent Forsyth
simone anderson miscarriage
She talked about her own pregnancy loss. Semen posted her crying monstrosity soon after

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m glad I’m not the only one putting the bits together and coming to that conclusion 👏🏼

I wonder how she’s going to play the birth if that’s the case… prem baby storyline? Just hide the baby until a more realistic due date? 🤔
I used to follow an influencer who lied about her baby’s birth date and pretended she was a couple weeks later than she was. It was so intensely weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Simone: “I’ve used Adashiko for years!”
Simone’s IG feed from three months ago: “hold my beer…”
She has been in bed with Weleda for years - remeber the trip she went on as an ambassador for them - although that was hair care.
She has used Adashiko for years because they paid her / gifted her and then she also used those vitamins that were her brothers business??? someone related anyway .. Vitaly vitamins or something ? but they sold so she no longer uses them..???
Im surpised she still has a arrangment with Adashiko !

Reactions: 3

Just remind the baby to stay put like she’s asked until she says they can come out in order to fit her narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tae Collective
I feel bad for the small businesses like this!
While I do feel terrible for these small businesses who are obviously getting stuck contractually with her, it’s really not that difficult to (and so important that you do!) do even the teeeniest hit of research and due diligence into who you’re going to approach to represent your brand!

Reactions: 11
Just trawled back through the threads. There were suspicions raised mid June that she was pregnant.

Reactions: 4
While I do feel terrible for these small businesses who are obviously getting stuck contractually with her, it’s really not that difficult to (and so important that you do!) do even the teeeniest hit of research and due diligence into who you’re going to approach to represent your brand!
I think when starting out, and you’re new to the world of social media marketing, you just get so excited that someone with such a seemingly large following would promote your product. It takes a while for the penny to drop that she will promote anything and everything without hesitation and that your brand means nothing to her.

when she was on-selling everything, she was making a fucktonne of money off it. But it also bolsters her own brand having so many perceived “partnerships” so really, brands are doing her a favour as much as they are her.

Just the way she speaks, so rehearsed and inauthentic in every post, makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 12
I can't for the life of me think of a reason you would lie about your due date other than being completely fucked in the head. Put that in your next reel Simon I don't even care.

Reactions: 13
why is she in her togs at the time?
With all her Paid Partnerships dropping her, she’s gotta get all the use she can out of that fraudulent spa - before Baycorp comes a knocking to repo their possessions!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For fucks sake Simone. PROOF READ.
Perhaps @Taptotidy and @tagitbaby could help with the proofreading? Even Madoox is probably capable.
Simone have you got the woop ingredient’s (see your earlier story today and learn how to use an apostrophe) out for dinner? Or are still lying about woop?

A86BEDFD-A49E-4DCB-A5B4-2B1E7862CAFE.png

hey Simone if it’s more than one minute it’s a plural - two minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhhhhh - in line with my new self-appointed title of Product Tester - an alternative to Peachy Lip Co is the new (ish) Ethique lipsticks. Love the formula and the packaging is home compostable 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.