Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she so dehydrated? Surely she didn’t consume any of that wine at Erin’s last night that she had to share pics of
Because she’s had the baby, can drink wine and is thirsty because she’s breastfeeding 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t think CF was worth it then I find out she posted herself trying to fill a bean bag! I mean, slow the duck down with the raw and unfiltered content Simmo. A BEANBAG. WITH BEANS. The FOMO is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the latest razors Simone is hocking are 6 times the price of the ones on special at countdown..
better living everyone 🥰 #ethical #simonesaver #budgetwithsimone
I swear by those Schick jobs - I also have PCOS but I pluck those wirey fuckers and just use these for fuzz. Pretty good and do make a difference - good to watch a (YouTube, not Simone) tutorial first :)

Reactions: 6
It’s me…..I’m Skete.

Mystery solved 😂🤣🤣😂
You know.... my favourite saying of all time comes to mind...

1668061758814.png

But for real... you probably are and you're using reverse psychology! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

😅 😅 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here. I’m sure Skeet is WindowsandWalls. The clue is the song Get Low by Lil Jon and the East side boys, which has the lyrics ‘Skeet’ and ‘to the windows to the walls’. I was a few years below Skete at high school and her and her mates were obsessed with that song as like their year level anthem

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You forgot the add.. paid partnership even !! Esp when you’re clearly showing the labels of his clothing !
Right up the top babes xx ❤ ok
I don’t know why she doesn’t just put AD on every post, I genuinely don’t get why it’s so bleeping hard this is literally her job

Long time lurker here. I’m sure Skeet is WindowsandWalls. The clue is the song Get Low by Lil Jon and the East side boys, which has the lyrics ‘Skeet’ and ‘to the windows to the walls’. I was a few years below Skete at high school and her and her mates were obsessed with that song as like their year level anthem
that song is such a banger!

Reactions: 13
Now that is the type of sleuthing we love!!

🙌 🙌 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
34C326C8-EFB6-4C5A-ACA4-5C9A72743930.png

Still no time to fluff around though!!

for our new members, how did you find your way to tattle?

Simone anderson gossip
Simone anderson gossip forum
Simone anderson influencer forum
Simone Anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson online bullies

Reactions: 4
New here 👋🏼 Was a GOMI user but realised it wasn’t being used much anymore… and saw an Aussie acct talk about tattle so here I am!
I had a baby a little bit after Simane (she doesn’t even prounounce her own name correctly) her complete irrelevance to how life is after having a baby grated me so much. Her life is just paid partnership, after paid partnership…
The reels infuriate me… and her lack of addressing anything!!!!!! I haven’t done much research about the womens refuge scandal, only what I’ve read on here.
wow that feels good to get it out 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.