Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was public! and its still there . Someone has asked re due date and she has replied we haven't shared the DD this time
But why? She shares her half naked child, she shares her crying on camera. It’s so odd. She is probably expecting to go over with her pregnancy and have baby at 41weeks, and then will claim baby came 3 weeks early which gives her another month up her sleeve to continue on with her lies

Reactions: 7
Something else to note: her posts are in no sort of chronological order meaning she prepares content in advance. So all the things she claims to do in a day are also a lie.

FRESH SHEET FRIDAY MIGHT BE HAPPENING ON A FUCKING TUESDAY - AND ONLY ONCE A MONTH

Which explains why her sheets that she claims to obsessively wash once a week look so fucking manky

Reactions: 15
Interesting there is no mention on Doms pages anywhere about her podcast upcoming???

Reactions: 1
She’s further along than she’s willing to tell. These nails were from end of September and she’s posting the pic today
The detective work in this thread is a joy to witness, I’m not gonna lie
I’m only to page 14 of 19. Sorry if I’m repeating anything, I haven’t read all the threads cos you all talk too much LOL.

What are the thoughts on her baby bump that never seems to grow I was leaning towards surrogate for ages??

Reactions: 7
People are puzzled by it. Someone who has seen her in real life says that her bump is much bigger than her carefully angled photographs show.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t there people in here who went to swimming lessons at a similar time, and someone else whose kid went to daycare with A? Where are they at??

Reactions: 3
She’s just hiding it with angles. The angle at the mirror, side on. Camera up higher than normal. On tiptoes etc. Plus probably the filters and editing sue does. But she will claim she carry’s small even though the pictures candidly caught here say otherwise.

Reactions: 3
I thought that too OR they are fake!

Just so that I’ve got the timeline of events straight in my head - did she announce the miscarriage or the pregnancy first?

Her engagement rate is very low so my bets are she is gearing up for another shit show reel

Cause she thinks she is a Kardashian Bur remember she is the crackerjacks version of a Kardashian

Reactions: 9
Her engagement rate is very low so my bets are she is gearing up for another shit show reel

Cause she thinks she is a Kardashian Bur remember she is the crackerjacks version of a Kardashian
But she has no time to fluff around remember so how can she make reels

Reactions: 6

speaking of crackerjack, I found this old one, another stellar job with the proofreading scamone ADerson

caption “HANDS UP IF YOU SCAMMED A CHARITY!”

Reactions: 12
Joined tonight at 7.26pm. That your new account @Taptotidy. Don't take the surrogate Bait guys!

Reactions: 30
Hey hon, I saw you today having your 34563th massage this week so I hope it was divine as you looked quite “heavy” in the shoulders or is that from being weighed down with the quilt you carry around of your woman’s refuge scam? Poor fluff you are! Anyways, while I’m here, do you have an updated code for SMH as your current one (simone10) is invalid? Surely this is a mistake?

Peaceout you boujee beige beast

Reactions: 22
Who has the screenshot of her sitting in the chair with Asher and she has they grey tshirt on, and the bump was v large. What date was that?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.