Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something off with this pregnancy- photo editing (from what looked like a pregnancy suit to now a flat stomach everyday, you can argue photo angles but every photo angle possible it is still flat! ) + none of that normal stuff she did with Asher. She hasn’t included any ultrasounds this time which I think Is weird given shares everything else. Something seems odd, I’m waiting for the 3rd miscarriage story to appear, as horrible as that is even saying it. But everything she does is very very very calculated and driven by $$$. This is what happens when someone constantly lies and gets caught out , everything else they say and do you question when there seems to be big gaps that don’t add up

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There is something off with this pregnancy- photo editing (from what looked like a pregnancy suit to now a flat stomach everyday, you can argue photo angles but every photo angle possible it is still flat! ) + none of that normal stuff she did with Asher. She hasn’t included any ultrasounds this time which I think Is weird given shares everything else. Something seems odd, I’m waiting for the 3rd miscarriage story to appear, as horrible as that is even saying it. But everything she does is very very very calculated and driven by $$$. This is what happens when someone constantly lies and gets caught out , everything else they say and do you question when there seems to be big gaps that don’t add up
I agree - something seems off. She's not "frothing" like she did with A. She hasn't showed any real connection or reality to this pregnancy at all. Very weird indeed.

Reactions: 7
I agree - something seems off. She's not "frothing" like she did with A. She hasn't showed any real connection or reality to this pregnancy at all. Very weird indeed.
and she can say she is keeping things private just for them, but she is happy to show grandad and grandma in the most vulnerable positions with no dignity (it’s disgraceful things she posted and details she has given) to make a dollar, so I don’t buy that excuse.

Reactions: 13
She's been sharing very little lately with us so perhaps she is over sharing with her CF! If she keeps doing this, she will lose a lot of "real non paying followers" as the content is so boring. I also find it unbelievable she would cap her CF at 500. She will be wanting to make us much money has possible. She has gone unusually quiet with her feeds. Something isn't right.

Reactions: 3
She's been sharing very little lately with us so perhaps she is over sharing with her CF! If she keeps doing this, she will lose a lot of "real non paying followers" as the content is so boring. I also find it unbelievable she would cap her CF at 500. She will be wanting to make us much money has possible. She has gone unusually quiet with her feeds. Something isn't right.
the capping is about creating fear people will miss out, so they buy today! She won’t cap it as she is after every $$$ hence why she started CF

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely not as gushing etc as her first pregnancy, so IF she’s using a surrogate - why? Like I really would like to know why? She loved being pregnant and everything about it and there were no complications other than he was over due.

Reactions: 3
Please don’t be fooled by her. Of course she’s pregnant!! She just playing little games and making herself feel extra special by keeping it a secret plus she wants people to ask her questions and speculate - there is always a motive behind her madness. I personally don’t give a duck about the pregnancy. She’s an attention seeking scammer🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’m here for the laughs🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I actually just think she’s keeping the due date quiet for now so she has more things to announce over the next few months…she knows her posts get basically no engagement unless it’s a big announcement. My guess is baby will be here mid feb.

Reactions: 11
I actually just think she’s keeping the due date quiet for now so she has more things to announce over the next few months…she knows her posts get basically no engagement unless it’s a big announcement. My guess is baby will be here mid feb.
I’m thinking mid Feb too. Crazy Cracker Jack she is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m thinking mid Feb too. Crazy Cracker Jack she is🤣🤣
We will get a gender reveal, then a boring beige baby shower, then a live stream of the birth (although that may just be for the close friends).

Then little ADam will be here.

@sausagefingertrent any embrace today? Looks like they’ve set up some discount sales to boost sales. When’s the next drop, they won’t have sold this lot before it’s time for the next photo shoot!

Attachments

• Sick
i don’t think this, if it was a prem she would be profiting on it, and when you have a prem you are always at the hospital not going to F45, massages, chiro, dinners out etc. she is just photoshopping her bump that’s all it is.

Welcome to the new members! Anyway we can see how many newbies since Find Fair?
I am laughing at some of your theorys haha. 🤣
Definitely just editing her bump, 🤣🤣🤣

If she gets 500 CF that means she'll make about $1000 per week! That's ridiculous! o_O

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Because it's a boy!
Would be a the total opposite if it was a girl.
I can read her body language when she's talking about a "boy mum" and how it's a "dream." 🙃 I genreally think She's struggling with IG atm and her mental health is not great.
For someone who's had surpose 2 mc I find it sick she would want to edit her bump.
But she's a sick person so don't expect anything less.

Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson Instagram

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here, hello 👋
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!
How far along does she look?
Well the GGO in GC showed us what she really looks like VS insta haha 😂 she's cat fishing lol how embrassing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome! When did you last see her? Thanks for the confirmation! Do keep us updated.

Does she not even dry herself before putting the towel dress on? I definitely left the pool with my togs under a dress when my kid was tiny, but I always tried to dry myself first….

Reactions: 8
How far along does she look?
Well the GGO in GC showed us what she really looks like VS insta haha 😂 she's cat fishing lol how embrassing for her.
Id say maybe 5 months at a guess. So that’d put her as being due on Feb which a few people have suggested.
Yes i did see that, so embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Welcome!

I'm begging you, please buy a tshirt like this and wear it every single swimming day!!??? 🤭
1666513994631.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.