Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on 8 pages! My mind is blown. The comments on findfair are unreal and they should have done their due diligence. Re Trent getting a vasectomy...body autonomy is awesome and if that's what he wants good for him!

Reactions: 5
Damn girl! paranoia must be setting in, she’s gone from 60 comments to 30 (those 30 including brought fake profiles) even genuine constructive feedback re price range on those product ranges (from what looked like genuine SA advocates she deleted. The girls promos are drying up

Reactions: 6
Damn girl! paranoia must be setting in, she’s gone from 60 comments to 30 (those 30 including brought fake profiles) even genuine constructive feedback re price range on those product ranges (from what looked like genuine SA advocates she deleted. The girls promos are drying up
Yet it says 30 comments but there are only 21 and 10 are from her!

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel one bit sorry for find fair 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don’t care that she’s just a baby, what has those got to do with anything? That partnership probably cost them, what 5 figures? Probably 10$k - $15k? Stories, a reel and a permanent place on her grid? Anyone who so easily can part with that much money without doing an ounce of research on who they’re partnering with doesn’t deserve any sympathy. Let’s say she didn’t think to google simone, fair enough all good but even if you just go to her profile and look at how many comments and likes she receives it’s soooo easy to see her entire Insta is fake just like her. She probably only has about 10 thousand genuine followers

Reactions: 26
I don’t feel one bit sorry for find fair 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don’t care that she’s just a baby, what has those got to do with anything? That partnership probably cost them, what 5 figures? Probably 10$k - $15k? Stories, a reel and a permanent place on her grid? Anyone who so easily can part with that much money without doing an ounce of research on who they’re partnering with doesn’t deserve any sympathy. Let’s say she didn’t think to google simone, fair enough all good but even if you just go to her profile and look at how many comments and likes she receives it’s soooo easy to see her entire Insta is fake just like her. She probably only has about 10 thousand genuine followers
Agreed. No sympathy for a company that can’t take 10min to do their research on who they partner with. Most of her ‘followers’ aren’t even from NZ so they’re wasting their time either way. She doesn’t even reach very many people in NZ and if there are people, they’re all her ass licking friends or fellow influenzas who wanna try get more reach from re-sharing each others crap.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they were hoping their follower count would increase when they employed Simmo for this role? Pretty dismal. Also, I do appreciate that they are completely throwing Simmo under the bus when they make statements like “we don’t always get it right” 😂😂😂

I wonder if Simone’s agency is going to start getting in hot water for putting her forward for roles and not disclosing possible backlash that could occur. Kind of like a real estate agent selling a leaky home without disclosing the weathertight issues.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Wake the duck up simon martha anderson pretscherer forsyth I am FROTHING to see your washing basket and see that you have already been up for 2 hours cleaning your house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a read of the comments on Find Fair NZ :-( Maybe be a bit nicer to the lady answering, she said she has a baby and a small team. It has come as a big shock to her and people hitting her over the head isn't going to help her understand why. Shes welcomed DM's about it so maybe a comment and then DM the account with more? Just a thought
duck up Simone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments from her close friend followers I’m calling she wrote. I can’t imagine anyone following S who struggles financially, works long hours and has children. When in her close friends did she mention she was struggling with A?
As for the comments being sent to the FF, I think most people have done this in a considerate way. I messaged in a polite way and her reply back was adequate. Yes, not a great day for her and I do feel for them however, they thought S with the numbers they visually saw would give them the followers they needed. It shows again, companies need to stop looking at numbers and use individuals that are going to definitely help promote add value to their business.

Reactions: 14
The comments from her close friend followers I’m calling she wrote. I can’t imagine anyone following S who struggles financially, works long hours and has children. When in her close friends did she mention she was struggling with A?
As for the comments being sent to the FF, I think most people have done this in a considerate way. I messaged in a polite way and her reply back was adequate. Yes, not a great day for her and I do feel for them however, they thought S with the numbers they visually saw would give them the followers they needed. It shows again, companies need to stop looking at numbers and use individuals that are going to definitely help promote add value to their business.
If I was struggling financially the absolute last thing I would pay for is to be on some vapid influencers close friends list.

Reactions: 20
If I was struggling financially the absolute last thing I would pay for is to be on some vapid influencers close friends list.
That as well! What is she trying to prove that her close friend that you pay for is going to help and support others? And S feels safe in this space. Is this where influencers are heading as the social media market dries up? Posting unsolicited advice to individuals who thinks these people are amazing?

Reactions: 10
Fair and ethical
Tegal chicken takeouts from a plastic bag. (Gifted)
🤣
How about cardboard packaging and organic free range with living wage or more waged workers.

The queen of consumption is having a reckoning, maybe she’ll do a giveaway from her lime juice backstock.
Does FF consider Ali express ethical? All the carbon miles of the couriers? There is just so much wrong with this alliance.
I have enjoyed this catch up immensely.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Simone commodifying her unborn child is just the latest unbelievable act from this women. I am still gobsmacked by her doing this. How will her child feel in the future when they realise that she used their ‘gender reveal’ as a way to get people to sign up to her $9.00 a month ‘close friends’ subscription? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.