Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha all good I misunderstood 🤣 it was so bad! I actually cringed watching it.
She seemed as though she was about to burst into tears and not happy ones.
No shade to people who have had gender disappointment, I know the feelings are valid, but as usual simmo has to keep up appearances for her picture perfect life.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how S is coping with all these comments she can’t delete. Showing how much people really think of her.
And Funny how all the comments on her post are glowing 🤮 yet there is an absolute tit storm on find fair. I do say kudos to them thus far for not removing them like Simon has/would.

Reactions: 13
Are you sure?? Looks like all comments are still there??

Nah, people will forget about them tomorrow but they won’t forget about how much of a bleep Simone is!!!

There’s 53 comment and I counted 53 comments….

Well Erin didn’t do her due diligence did she???
I just checked again and my comment is definitely not there. Weird.

10 likes in the comment too. Wonder how quickly it will be deleted - sounds like they share the same morals with Simone. Censorship at its best.
Find Fair NZ started 5 days ago on Instagram?
Also read the About us on their Website ...So strange who they would partner with

Reactions: 5
Find Fair NZ started 5 days ago on Instagram?
Also read the About us on their Website ...So strange who they would partner with
It’s a tool from Fair&Good who are an “ethical brand directory.” It’s a shame that that didn’t do any research to actually find an ethical influencer 😂 literally anyone would have been more suitable for the campaign.

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just had a read of the comments on Find Fair NZ :-( Maybe be a bit nicer to the lady answering, she said she has a baby and a small team. It has come as a big shock to her and people hitting her over the head isn't going to help her understand why. Shes welcomed DM's about it so maybe a comment and then DM the account with more? Just a thought

Just had a read of the comments on Find Fair NZ :-( Maybe be a bit nicer to the lady answering, she said she has a baby and a small team. It has come as a big shock to her and people hitting her over the head isn't going to help her understand why. Shes welcomed DM's about it so maybe a comment and then DM the account with more? Just a thought
We don’t police each other on Tattle.
That said, I don’t think anyone was not being nice to whoever runs the Find Fair account? People are simply expressing their concerns, all of which are valid.

Reactions: 21
I didn’t see any comments from FF that she’s had a baby and small team, I may have missed that amongst all the negativity (as Simone would say, a baby doesn’t impact anything) . Regardless they’ve done a poor execution launch and need to deal with the repercussion. I do have to give kudos to Simone’s managment team who clearly can over sell her!! Well done ! but it’s short sighted and doesn’t build long term followers or partnerships. But hey Simone is there for the quick wins, it’s all about her!

Reactions: 14
Hi Simone do you have the recipe for the rice bubble cake you made? She literally made it like three hours ago ffs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.